• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3071 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Re: Attacking floating ships, greenie tactic?

Yeah but I usually use a non-subbed greenie to float, so she can't nav anyway. She likes to bilge though, just for the heck of it.
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 10, 2006 11:47:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cacophoenix

Ohh my bad then. I thought that there were O's floating them since you mentioned ramming. *sigh* I do miss the old days where anyone could be ordered to nav.
Noquarter in Viridian and Hunter.
Timmons in Sage and Midnight.

[Oct 10, 2006 11:58:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Yeah good point. I guess I can't do that either any more.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 10, 2006 12:00:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Triggster wrote: 
Saintdeath wrote: 
How does pvping help you get the number of ships?
1.) Not all ships are being floated at the same time.
2.) If you pvp a ship, more ships can be floated past you while you're in battle.
'

Number of each type of ship. If ye go and find someone floating sloops and merchant brigs ye wouldnt think much of it, but when ye go and see there floating war brigs & frigs thats different.

You don't have to attack to see the type of the ship. :)
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Oct 11, 2006 10:27:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates