• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2009 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Sunshine

Loggin in Reply to this Post

i recieved my e-mail to download the stuff to get started, and I did....
but....... where do I actually log in and create my character? If something should of happened after the game download... nothing happened.
[May 17, 2003 4:21:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Starting the game Reply to this Post

The first time I started to play, I opened Java Webstart and checked in Applications and there was the icon to start the game. Once you do this more then once, it will ask if you want to place an icon on your desktop. Hope this helps you scallywag...
[May 17, 2003 6:10:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Hrm Reply to this Post

Once you've downloaded Java you should be able to click on the next link (dclient.jnlp). That should start the game in Java webstart, download the code (2.5mb) and then the bundles (18mb) before giving you the login screen.

Once you've done this it'll appear in Java webstart's menu, and after running it a couple of times it'll ask if you want to put a shortcut on your desktop/start menu to PP.
[May 17, 2003 6:51:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates