• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1890 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Fisk

Blue screen? Reply to this Post

Why does the image just go blue when i log in on alpha island? nothing is wrong when im on the ship
[May 16, 2003 7:02:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tamanders

Re: Blue screen? Reply to this Post

I've experienced this too, click on the map in the upper right and it should appear in the big screen, then click on the big screen, wait paitiently, and the island should appear. This happens to me every time I enter or leave the ship or enter or leave a shop.
[May 17, 2003 7:39:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    noneoftheabove2000    noneoftheabove20    196164802 [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Bug! Reply to this Post

Please bug this when it occurs with the /bug command or bug button in the Ye panel. We are trying to track this down and all the bug reports we can get are helpful.
[May 17, 2003 10:57:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Just quickly checking...do you mean a user to /bug just once, or every time it happens?
[May 17, 2003 3:52:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zlehman

this happens to me most of the time when i click on the boat on the ship and when nolthing happens for a while i click on the map the why to stop this is go to a building and exit
----------------------------------------
thez
FO/Webmaster of Mysterious Ways
Yourmaster
Captain/Yourmaster of the Kings of Privacy
Hypnos wrote: 
Making me tab over that many times to break the lines of zeros has earned you my unrelenting hatred. ~ Hypnos

[Mar 10, 2007 8:57:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Going for the record in multi-year bumps? Please note the previous post was May 2003.
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Mar 10, 2007 11:11:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imapirate123

Holy barnacle it's true man, how did you get so down in the page list?
Godofsky on Hunter ocean

Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in the whole ocean.
Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in your archipelago
[Mar 12, 2007 7:58:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Otokonoko

Hey now, the fact that he's still experiencing this problem after 4 years is somewhat noteworthy.

I have a similar problem, where my client will randomly booch and turn practically the entire screen black. I can regain each element by clicking on it manually, but due to the sporadic nature of the bug, it makes it hard to pillage.

A recent Java upgrade fixed the problem for a bit, but it surfaced again.

*/tangent*

Anyway, a bump of this magnitude, while unprecedented, I think has a place because this is a technical issue, and if it's surfaced again, he has every right to post a fix.

Otokonoko,
shrugging (and stealing Faulkston's gag)
Grinnblade of the Sage Ocean
[Mar 12, 2007 5:42:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates