• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12546 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
Shorty_Jack

Re: Trivia Trick or Treat - October 28

Um if you are all wondering who won the costume contest I suggest scrolling up. It was announced earilier in the thread.
----------------------------------------
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Oct 30, 2006 1:48:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
wndrgrl

At Bombasa's cottage on Lagniappe we ended up taking over the shack for the event as well. So, we let people go more than once if they wanted, and we ended up giving away about 200 prizes (paintbrushes, bludgeons, foils, fish, whisks, various clothing items, bunks, crates, sticks, and other furni items). We asked various trivia questions in different levels until the end. We ran out of questions since we had so many trick or treaters. So, then we just gave out prizes. :) The event was run very well! Thanks Fey for an awesome event! I agree some people were a bit impatient, but there were lots more who were VERY patient, and they made it all worth it. I look forward to similar events in the future.
That was clearly yours.

Annaleese, Brook, Bettany
and Shortyjack is absolutely wonderful..
[Oct 30, 2006 5:34:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sealymuirin

I had an absolutely wonderful time participating in this.
Anna asked me if I would be interested in helping and I jumped at the chance. For some reason, I was thinking it was on the 31st.
Saturday night I got a phone call...

Sealy: "Hello?"

Anna: " Hey. Are you still going to help out with Trick -or-Treating?"

Sealy: Yep. Just let me know when, time, and what to do, where to go."

Anna: " Well, it starts in 10 minutes."

Sealy: " Oh *insert ugly word here*! I'll log on now and be right there!"
*hang phone up*

Thus begun the mad rush... it was surely a whirlwind of fun.
I had not emptied out my own booty , so I ended up giving away some of my own personal items by accident. Well worth it though and would do it all over again.
I too, look forwards to more similar events.
Awesome job done to all of you involved.

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it.
Sealy(muirin)

i kin spale gud, i jist kint tipe.
[Oct 31, 2006 1:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

A bit late to post, but this was an amazing event. I wasn't able to get on in time, and thus ended up only hitting 4 or 5 homes, but I had a blast! I really had a blast. What a great idea =)

If somebody repeats this next year, I'd love to be one of the homes.
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Nov 12, 2006 2:03:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates