• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3304 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
choas89O

Viridian Paper!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! as many of the games i played i ussually run a paper on the forums and so i am here to announce i will be starting a small paper kinda thing next week if anyone would like to help and make a fistful of PoE then send me a tell i be on most of the weekend night-day
----------------------------------------
choaas says, "i think people need to get a job instead of lookin for ideas wrong with the forum's threads =/"
Silvermagi of viridian ocean
Proud Captain of Blood Hunters
[Sep 30, 2006 5:44:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123pringle

Re: Viridian Paper!

I hear a Tsunamy is coming to Viridian and everyone is going to have to move house to Hunter.

Rumour ++
Tiga - Making a come back
-----------------
Flamer wrote: 
Kudos to Tiga for making the eternal thread.

[Sep 30, 2006 5:46:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I hear a Tsunamy is coming to Viridian and everyone is going to have to move house to Hunter.

Rumour ++

I also hear Tsunamy is Thanos.
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Sep 30, 2006 6:31:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Rumour ++

I also hear that Thanos is Tsunamy.
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Sep 30, 2006 7:05:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

=o

[Sep 30, 2006 7:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Rumour ++

I heard that they both have blonde, well-tanned alts. Therefore, I support their destruction of Viridian.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Sep 30, 2006 8:21:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Rumour ++

I heard that they both have blonde, well-tanned alts. Therefore, I support their destruction of Viridian.

I heard that Thanos had well-taned blonde alt that looked like Tsunamy well-taned blonde alt =o
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Sep 30, 2006 8:23:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Rudebwoi

Rumour ++

I heard that Thanos had well-taned blonde alt that looked like Tsunamy well-taned blonde alt =o

I Heard Different! =P
A Cuppa Tea makes everything better!
[Sep 30, 2006 10:15:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

<a lot of other quotes>

I Heard Different! =P

Triggster and his rumours.
/me rolls eyes.
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Oct 1, 2006 10:53:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I heard that if you flush every toilet in a school simultaneously, the school will jump up a foot in the air.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 2, 2006 7:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

I heard that if you flush every toilet in a school simultaneously, the school will jump up a foot in the air.

Most of the schools I've been too were in such old buildings that they're lucky to have indoor plumbing at all. I think the pipes would just simply burst. I just hope no one tries it after Mexican Night.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Oct 2, 2006 10:18:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
AquaDrake

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that excessive quoting can sink threads
Maybe "historical" dragons were pterosaurs?
http://www.livescience.com/animals/090107-pterosaur-flight.html

"No plain fanfold paper could hold that fractal Puff --
He grew so fast no plotting pack could shrink him far enough.&quot
[Oct 2, 2006 4:30:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

On topic, how does having a fist-full of poe help improve your newspaper?
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Oct 2, 2006 7:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

On topic, how does having a fist-full of poe help improve your newspaper?

You'll probably cause a pyramid again with things like: I heard Thanos/others said it would help improving the newspaper.

/me thinks she just caused it herself..
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Oct 4, 2006 11:45:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that pyramids ROCK!
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Oct 7, 2006 12:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that pyramids are MADE of rocks!
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 7, 2006 1:44:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that Thanos is Thanos!
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Oct 8, 2006 3:07:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that this is the best thing in Viridian parley for awhile, due to the amount of talk about thanos and pyramids.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Oct 8, 2006 4:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

I heard that this is the best thing in Viridian parley for awhile, due to the amount of talk about thanos and pyramids.

=o
[Oct 8, 2006 6:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thanos

this thread is thanos approved.
Thanos - of Midnight? Cobalt? Hunter? Malachite!
[Oct 9, 2006 10:06:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

No No No!
Improper format alarm. Corrections enforced.

Rumour ++

I Heard Different! =P

=o

Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 9, 2006 10:43:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Glaucus
OceanMaster

I heard that pyramids are bad.
Crotchetiness by Dexla.
[Oct 10, 2006 7:03:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates