• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1394
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 345131 times and has 1393 replies Next Thread
Patetch

Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread Reply to this Post

How about one for foraging gems? (Seems logical since you get one for gold.)
----------------------------------------
Pletoo of Sage
[Aug 27, 2008 6:37:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Enigmatics

I was thinking (if it hasn't been suggested already) about a trophy for number of stars or constellations cleared in duty navigation.
Epoxide; Meridian

[Aug 27, 2008 7:00:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Killwill24

Maybe including a Trophy to be awarded after defeating a set number of monkeys?
Lol.
Sours - Hunter Ocean

Want to know who did my Avatar? (Xjellybeanx) =P
[Aug 28, 2008 2:58:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Killwill24 [Link]  Go to top 
Johng2

They could have the same trophies that they have for skellies and zombies for monkeys as well.
1001 Ways To Annoy People in Walmart!

If you clicked on that, send me a PM.

Johng @ Sage
[Aug 28, 2008 12:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/frankandelvisrock/ [Link]  Go to top 
CurlyKidd

Maybe including a Trophy to be awarded after defeating a set number of monkeys?

Have you tried and confirmed there isn't? Over in the speculation thread a few people have one they believe came from defeating the Monkeyship.
[Aug 28, 2008 12:24:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tr1265 [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

People should not be encouraged to horde familiars.

Hey... a "courageous effort" trophy for people who always loose in contests for familiars could be fun. :) This way those of us who are always stiffed by big guys can have something to show we tried. :)

Everyone who enters a familiar tournament would get this one. Even those that have familiars lose to others.

As a side note: I'm not encouraging people to horde familiars, but I'm also not encouraging them to give them away. There seems to be many familiars on most oceans, especially the older ones, that I can't encourage people to do one thing or the other.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Aug 28, 2008 12:39:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
KoshMom

Lime and the Coconut Reply to this Post

How about the Harry Nilsson trophy? You have to forage a lime and a coconut (or X limes and X coconuts) so you can Drink Them both Up.
Avasta, Past Governor of Namath, captain of Ye Hardy Mates, of the flag RIOT
[Aug 28, 2008 12:54:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamoxlamae

People should not be encouraged to horde familiars.

Hey... a "courageous effort" trophy for people who always loose in contests for familiars could be fun. :) This way those of us who are always stiffed by big guys can have something to show we tried. :)

Everyone who enters a familiar tournament would get this one. Even those that have familiars lose to others.

I was meaning something such as loosing 5 tourneys or something. I know lots of us keep trying but never win against "Legendary" people. :)
Lamoxlamae of Midnight
[Aug 28, 2008 1:55:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
addison

There are Ultimate Pirate and Ultimate Crafter trophies, for pirates who have the Ultimate trophy in all respective skills. Why aren't there similar Incredible trophies?

Also, when the next crafting puzzle gets added, will a new Ultimate Crafting trophy be added? Anyone who already has the 3-puzzle Ult trophy would keep it, but will be upgraded to the 4-puzzle version when they achieve Ultimate in the new puzzle.

Yes, the Incredible trophies is a good idea, I have been thinking of it myself, but. The new Crafting trophy? I think they should get a warning that they will be losing their trophy in a matter of days, I know when you posted this there was only three puzzles :P but now theres five.
[Aug 30, 2008 11:52:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Addihockey [Link]  Go to top 
zedzaroak

damagon said

Trophy for beating the 10th teacher at swords, rumble and drinking???

Agreed.

And for becoming a greeter, mabye.
As well, playing fer over a certain period of time.
Dublune

Senior Officer of the crew Ferce Fighters.

Prince of the Flag Be Right Back.

Sage Ocean.
[Aug 30, 2008 11:58:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Johng2

They already have trophies for beating the teachers. I think that playing for over a good amount of time would be a nice trophy. Also, I think another hard trophy would be getting #1 in all the puzzles. It would work the same way the Ultimates would work.

Johng @ Sage
[Aug 30, 2008 12:18:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/frankandelvisrock/ [Link]  Go to top 
PastadeAsta

There ought to be a platinum crab for the hardcore bilge addicts out there.
Astapasta of Sage
[Aug 30, 2008 9:23:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

There is a silver cannon now, can we have a bejewerled cannon too, and a diamond cannon?! :D
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Aug 30, 2008 10:46:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Johng2

There is a silver cannon now, can we have a bejewerled cannon too, and a diamond cannon?! :D

They have a bejewled cannon and they probably have a diamond cannon too, just nobody's gotten it.

Johng @ Sage
[Aug 31, 2008 2:06:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/frankandelvisrock/ [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Link
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Aug 31, 2008 10:02:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
archaonus

I think there should be trophy for best decorated house or house that have more valuable furniture.(Same for ships...nobody decorates a ship so they should put trophy for that so everybody will start doing it and ships will look nicer.)
[Sep 1, 2008 1:48:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firefly1629

I vote for a 100 lost SF battles trophy, it could be called Fake Blood and would be of a ketchup bottle.
Soifon of Sage
[Sep 9, 2008 2:11:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Colavis

I think there should be trophy for best decorated house or house that have more valuable furniture.(Same for ships...nobody decorates a ship so they should put trophy for that so everybody will start doing it and ships will look nicer.)

How are houses going to be judged? Decorations may look different depending on the people that are judging. There is no set 'scale' for judging the decoration. It's simply an impossible idea..
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
~M.K. Gandhi~
[Sep 9, 2008 2:21:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Johng2

How are houses going to be judged? Decorations may look different depending on the people that are judging. There is no set 'scale' for judging the decoration. It's simply an impossible idea..

They could have it so It'd be spending a certain amount of poe on furniture. People would decorate their houses and no "judging" would be involved.

Johng @ Sage
[Sep 9, 2008 3:15:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/frankandelvisrock/ [Link]  Go to top 
Duckofevil9

Perhaps a trophy for earning one of each injury.
[Sep 10, 2008 9:13:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aenor

I agree that there should be a new Ultimate Crafter trophy that requires all five Ultimates. Pirates should get to keep the old trophy if they only have three, but five ultiamtes really is a different level of accomplishment than three.
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[Sep 12, 2008 7:20:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

I agree that there should be a new Ultimate Crafter trophy that requires all five Ultimates. Pirates should get to keep the old trophy if they only have three, but five ultiamtes really is a different level of accomplishment than three.

What you are proposing here requires the creation of at least 4 more ultimate crafter trophy, and at least 4 more ultimates of ultimates trophy since they should be diffrrent from the version of only three, only four, only five and when the new puzzles get intruduced, only 6,7,8 and 9 different ones since Tailor, Weavery, Furnisher and Construction are yet to be implemented.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 

[Sep 12, 2008 7:40:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chaosrunner9

What about a trophy for sinking a X number of ships?

Your first ship sunk would be "First sinker" and would look like a sinking bronze sloop or a pile o' cannonballs?

100 ships sunk would be "Fleet Destroyer" and would be a Silver WB sinking or a pile o' burning cannonballs.

1000 ships sunk (If anybody ever manages to achieve this, lol) would be "Armada Annihilator" and would be a golden GF sinking or a pile o' golden cannonballs.

<sarcasm> 100 000 ships sunk would be ZOMGZ NO LIFEZORZ and the trophy would be a huge sign saying: Omg, get a life geek. </sarcasm>
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chaosrunner9 at Sep 12, 2008 1:31:39 PM]
[Sep 12, 2008 1:28:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EastIndia

Perhaps a trophy for earning one of each injury.

I think this is a good idea. Think about it, for those who don't like the injuries and remove them, they still have proof they got them!
:D
-Oldbuddy on Hunter

Gothmog wrote:

And you can't stop me from posting. Neener neener neener.

[Sep 13, 2008 10:39:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cazzaca

Not sure if these have been suggested, not going to read through the whole thread!

> Forum trophy - Ie. so many number of posts. I think this would help get people more involved in the community (or cause spam! ha har!)

> Trophy for viewing all of the monuments on islands that have em.

This may sound weird, but have the ability to NOT show certain trophies? ..Ie. All of those Broad/Expert ones etc.

All I have fer now :)
Scurvyjean : Midnight
Tactics : Viridian
Valentino : Ice

[Sep 16, 2008 2:48:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

Fruit trophies that correspond to the crab trophies would be cool.

I'd prefer different trophies for each different type of fruit (encourages people to forage in different locations from time to time). Other options that wouldn't require quite as many numbers be tracked (and wouldn't leave out our friends on Coblat and Viridian) would be to differentiate between baskets and crates but not between which type of fruit is in each.

Either way, I want a Golden Carambola, a Bejeweled Banana, and a Diamond Durian.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Squashbuckle at Sep 16, 2008 9:33:14 AM]
[Sep 16, 2008 9:30:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Johng2

Either way, I want a Golden Carambola, a Bejeweled Banana, and a Diamond Durian.

You forgot the Silver Pomegranate. :O

Johng @ Sage
[Sep 16, 2008 12:18:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/frankandelvisrock/ [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

cazzaca wrote: 
Not sure if these have been suggested, not going to read through the whole thread!

To avoid needing to have to do so, there is an index.

cazzaca wrote: 
> Forum trophy - Ie. so many number of posts.

Proposed.

cazzaca wrote: 
I think this would help get people more involved in the community (or cause spam! ha har!)

Causing spam would be a good reason not to see this trophy implemented.

cazzaca wrote: 
This may sound weird, but have the ability to NOT show certain trophies?

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=997841#997841

Faulkston,
meta-linkies and linky
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Faulkston at Sep 16, 2008 7:59:03 PM]
[Sep 16, 2008 7:57:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
cazzaca

Thanks Faulkston :)

Have had a read through and actually have something to add, fairly sure it wasn't in there.

How about a certain number of referrals into the game?
Eg. First, 10th etc..
Scurvyjean : Midnight
Tactics : Viridian
Valentino : Ice

[Sep 19, 2008 2:38:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Slight twist on what's already been said -
Respected Jobber - Respected in bilge, carp, and sails at the same time (because these are the ones you actually do when you job), possibly one for each level up to legendary.

Respected Crafter - same idea, respected or higher on all crafting puzzles at the same time (I'm just glad I can do it... might give me motivation to get my gunning stat up if the same happened for piracy skills)
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Sep 19, 2008 4:41:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates