• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1394
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 337870 times and has 1393 replies Next Thread
Koichi11

Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread Reply to this Post

I think there should be a #1 in the ocean that would be pretty cool

You mean like a #1 of #1's?
----------------------------------------
Koichiz on MIDNIGHT
SO of Dragon's Fury
Cartographer of Dragon's Fury
Member of Silent Lucidity

Koichi on ICE
Captain of Koi
King of Koi
[Feb 11, 2007 9:38:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fernie462

Suggestion: (didn't see it in the index)

Trophy at carpentry for using more than one putty on one hole and finishing it in a masterpiece (putty master?) Two is pretty hard, three is extremely based on luck.
[Feb 12, 2007 9:49:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
21Robin12

Getting the 'You've been playing for a long time. Take a break, stretch your legs, get up and walk around. Or just do a handstant and say "I love Puzzle Pirates" 10 times fast.' message (or any of the variants) 10 times?

Square eye trophy?
Robinjh
[Feb 13, 2007 1:37:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Getting the 'You've been playing for a long time. Take a break, stretch your legs, get up and walk around. Or just do a handstant and say "I love Puzzle Pirates" 10 times fast.' message (or any of the variants) 10 times?

Square eye trophy?

You mean getting the message 10 times without having logged of in between? Otherwise it would be way to easy to get ;-)
[Feb 13, 2007 1:45:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
21Robin12

Hmm. 5 times in a row?
Robinjh
[Feb 13, 2007 1:48:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imapirate123

Hmm. 5 times in a row?

Are you crazy?!!? no offence but im one of the guys who plays for hours and maximum i get 2 in a row...i'd prefer 10 no row rather than 5 in a row
Godofsky on Hunter ocean

Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in the whole ocean.
Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in your archipelago
[Feb 14, 2007 7:37:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CurayzeeKid

I think 3 times would be the right amount.

And while I'm posting in this thread:

- Loading a certain number of guns w/o booching.
- Trophies for getting "Vegas!" combos in the puzzle that offer them.
- Royal Flush Trophy (Pure luck, but in case you forget to take a screenie..)
Curayzeekid on Viridian
If you ever need a gunner...
[Feb 14, 2007 8:44:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KoshMom

Square eye trophy?

I like it. maybe the "Red Eye" trophy, or the "Dark Circle" (as in dark circles under your eye) trophy. Or maybe just give a trophy that looks like a ship-style bed/cot/hammock.
Avasta, Past Governor of Namath, captain of Ye Hardy Mates, of the flag RIOT
[Feb 14, 2007 8:48:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
steve1877

Ok just read a load of these and thought...
If your the last man standing in a swordfight, 1 vs 5 or maybe more, and you win, you should win a sword, a decent looking one that you can't buy anywhere. Nice prize huh?

Trophy for getting a 5 by 5 by 3 by 3 on bilge (a proper donkey)

A vegas that clears the board in sails (i.e. last piece drops in and you finish the level)

Clearing all the "balloons" in Rumble.

Clearing an entire ring Whilst navving (using only one colour!)

Clearing ten crabs in one go. (I'll admit to never having seen ten crabs together though)
[Feb 14, 2007 1:17:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokerace131

I really like the red eye trophy, royal flush trophy, and earning 1 million poe trophy ideas along with some others:
(Sorry i didnt read the whole thread some may be repeats)
-1000 (or some other number) hours gametime (sleeping doesn't count)
-Having one of every type of pet (zoo trophy?)
-10,000 (or some other number) targets cleared in Sailing
-10,000 (or some other number) holes filled in Carpentry
-Being the governor of an island for at least a month or two
-Being the monarch of an Illustrious flag for at least a month or two

Hope ye like me ideas, and I really hope they aren't repeats!
Captainarchy.
Midnight.
SO, Fire-Breathing Turtles.

It takes a real man to wear pink.

[Feb 15, 2007 3:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokerace131

(grr no edit)
-having a 100-piece stick collection!!
Captainarchy.
Midnight.
SO, Fire-Breathing Turtles.

It takes a real man to wear pink.

[Feb 15, 2007 3:33:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KoshMom

How about a trophy for reducing X amount of clothes to rags? (not just having the clothes disappear, but having them change to rags upon login). a stinky pile of rags might be the trophy.

Another trophy for having X items of clothes dissolve into nothingness (hats/footware/opposite sex clothing/your own sex top/bottoms ifyou have another in your booty so they don't turn into rags, they just disappear). Perhaps this trophy could be a little puff of a cloud with a sparkle in the middle, denoting it's gone "poof!".
Avasta, Past Governor of Namath, captain of Ye Hardy Mates, of the flag RIOT
[Feb 16, 2007 12:23:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
peerage

not sure if its been mentioned already, how about a trophy for 'sorry wrong chat'?!!

i know i can do this at least 5 times when playing and can be to hilarious result or bad ! :~)
[Feb 23, 2007 1:38:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Khaimm

Trophy for getting a 5 by 5 by 3 by 3 on bilge (a proper donkey)

That's a Vegas, actually. Not that I've ever gotten one.

A vegas that clears the board in sails (i.e. last piece drops in and you finish the level)

That's not very hard for anyone at legendary/ultimate level. A vegas tends to clear the board anyways.

Clearing all the "balloons" in Rumble.

Decently hard, but it seems kind of silly. What would you call it?

Clearing an entire ring Whilst navving (using only one colour!)

Sure, why not. Since it's impossible to do.

Clearing ten crabs in one go. (I'll admit to never having seen ten crabs together though)

I know! We'll call it the silver crab!
Khaim : Hunter
Plan for Swabbies
Phade wrote: 
I'm against anything potentially annoying that greenies can get their hands on. This includes their ability to chat.

[Feb 25, 2007 9:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RingRopes

how about a Faulkston trophy?

Given out to Faulkston and anyone with more than 200 posts on the forum?
Bangorian
SO, Your Worst Nightmare
Lord, Hardcore Explorers
Sage
[Feb 27, 2007 8:11:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Given out to Faulkston and anyone with more than 200 posts on the forum?

No thanks, that would have people posting more garbage into the threads then already occurs.
[Feb 28, 2007 12:24:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TrowzersSays

PeglegPete already mentioned this at the beginning, but a trophy for a "perfect" carp run (the maximum number of masterpieces) sounds good.

Or for that matter... ANY additional carp trophy!

anything at all...

Please?!

Or even more necessary, an additional sailing trophy (perhaps for a certain number of Vegas x 'n' as they aren't that hard to get sometimes) to make filling sailing stations easier on pillys. Then people might stop grumbling when sail is the only thing left.
Trowzers on Sage...

[Feb 28, 2007 3:11:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

RingRopes wrote: 

Given out to Faulkston and anyone else who searches for existing discussions in the forums?

Fixed.

Faulkston,
;-)
[Feb 28, 2007 6:10:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

RingRopes wrote: 

Given out to Faulkston and anyone else who searches for existing discussions in the forums?

Fixed.

Faulkston,
;-)

Nice suggestion, however a slight technical hitch, the Forum uses the account name and there could be multiple pirates attached to that account, 3 pirates * 7 Oceans = potentially 21 pirates, so which one gets the Trophy? :-)
[Feb 28, 2007 6:35:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

The last one logged in. That's similar to how Shanghais are handled.

Faulkston,
:-)
[Feb 28, 2007 6:36:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
om2

Howza bout one for 10 of the same incs, 50 inc, and 100 inc, or just 100 incs as in maybe 10 of bilge, 5 guns 75 carp and 10 sails?
When God sneezes, what do you say?
[Mar 1, 2007 4:38:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GraveCollins

A few ideas...

The Taskmaster trophy. Awarded to pirates who reach a certain experience level in all duty puzzles.

The Roustabout trophy. Awarded to pirates who reach a certain experience level in all crafting puzzles.
Gravey - Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
[Mar 2, 2007 1:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/buttcookies [Link]  Go to top 
s0mnus

Apologies if this has already been suggested:

Legend/Living Legend: attaining Legendary standing in every puzzle simultaneously.

Different Gradations of trophies for completing the most difficult tasks in crafting puzzles: CC^12 in distilling, perhaps Wicked! in alchemistry, and Vegas in Shipwrightery. (Mostly I am interested in the Distilling one, but feel that it would be unfair to not include one for the others)
Sordid of Hunter
[Mar 7, 2007 10:42:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imapirate123

Apologies if this has already been suggested:

Legend/Living Legend: attaining Legendary standing in every puzzle simultaneously.

Different Gradations of trophies for completing the most difficult tasks in crafting puzzles: CC^12 in distilling, perhaps Wicked! in alchemistry, and Vegas in Shipwrightery. (Mostly I am interested in the Distilling one, but feel that it would be unfair to not include one for the others)

I agree, even tho vegas is really easy to do, and im only master, maybe renowned in Shipwrightery.
Distilling for me is impossible so i dont really care and alche...well, im neophyte/able, so i dont care neither :P

About the Legendaries, what do you exactly mean? something like the Ultimates of Ultimates but Legendaries of Legendaries, or it's only for pirate puzzles?
Godofsky on Hunter ocean

Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in the whole ocean.
Your standing in sexperience went up and is now Ultimate in your archipelago
[Mar 8, 2007 12:41:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nechelovek

i still want to see trophies for beating all 10 of the Swordfighting, Drinking, and Rumble missions!
[Mar 10, 2007 11:30:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
s0mnus

About the Legendaries, what do you exactly mean? something like the Ultimates of Ultimates but Legendaries of Legendaries, or it's only for pirate puzzles?

I'd be interested in either one. I think it would be nice to have something for holding a good standing in _every_ puzzle, besides the ult of ults. Legendary Pirate and Legend of All Trades, or somesuch would be great. Or perhaps a Jack of All Trades for a level less than Legendary, maybe Master or Renowned.
Sordid of Hunter
[Mar 10, 2007 4:51:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
s0mnus

Sorry for double posting, but the edit button doesn't appear to be working.

I think it such a trophy, particularly a lower level one, would be good to encourage people to fill holes in their report, try puzzles that they've waved aside, etc. Every puzzle is in this game is great, unique in its own way, worth improving at.
Sordid of Hunter
[Mar 10, 2007 4:54:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

What's the cut-off point of puzzle standing for trophies? If legendary trophies are added, won't the next step be grand-master, then renowned, master ...

There is of course a trophy for able (plus sublime) bilging.

Faulkston,
shrugging
[Mar 10, 2007 5:29:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Well we could make the Legendary of Legendary's trophy a bit different in that you would have to be Legendary in all the pirate skills at the same time.
[Mar 10, 2007 10:17:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Egregious

i still want to see trophies for beating all 10 of the Swordfighting, Drinking, and Rumble missions!

If they did that, then EVERYone would have those trophies :P
My stats are better than yours.
[Mar 11, 2007 1:08:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates