• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1394
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 323394 times and has 1393 replies Next Thread
pomfret

Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread Reply to this Post

Zombies and skellie frays are now taking too long to fill. We should expand the trophies to include trophies for 1000 winning frays, 1000 skulls won and 1000 hands won.
----------------------------------------
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Jan 28, 2011 9:44:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hissy3

Hello all, I have a suggestion about pets and trophies for them.

If you have a pet, then you get a trophy on that specific pet, but it can only be awarded if you have bought the pet from the Palace Shoppe. This could then be a collection, you could get a Dog, Cat, Sheep, Pig, Elephant etc. I think it is a good idea. :D

i vote to have a dog show =o and let the ppl decide

I personally could go for a trophy for military personel in our YPP world. Make it look like dog tags. ^_^

wouldn't be able to do that since this game has many ppl for different cultures all of which do not use the "dog tags"
Hissy is not to be taken seriously because he is insane, but don't tell him that =x
[Jan 30, 2011 4:03:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilaragorn

I have been looking at this thread for a while now and i have noticed a few things, the most requested trophies have been :

- Flower Token trophies.

- Trophies for more then one Incredible or Frentic, such as one for 10 incredibles in that puzzle.

- Trophies for Memming the ocean. (25%-50%-100%)

- Skelly and Zombie fray extention trophies.

- Atlantis diamond and bejeweled triketos, gorgy and arch trophies, aswell as extentions to the bellator's bane trophy.

- Additional trophies for accomplishments in crafting puzzles such as a masterpiece in smithing.

- Carpentry trophies such as x many masterpieces and grain bonuses acquired.This has also been suggested with rigging with looping.

I have spoken to ALOT of pirates about this and this is wat they had to say :

Ok some poe and maybe a trinket may be fine but sometimes people want more, to some winning 100 frays or getting 100 skulls isn't enough for them they want one for winning say 250 frays, this may be hard, but it's what many people will strive for.

And another thing is the fact that WB's are more communly used in SMH's we need something to bring intrest back to the WF's, which to me are more suited for SMH' and i feel that is the diamond/bejeweled and 1v1 trophies are added that will happen.

One MAJOR thing that pirates had spoke to me about is that not enough people feel the need to carp, if you've ever been on an SMH you'd know that bilge is always full and carp is practicly empty.We NEED something for those carpers that save our ships and keep us floating.

Sorry for going on but i felt that someone had to speak up and i feel these are very good reasons to add these trophies.
- Proatpoker on Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilaragorn at Jan 30, 2011 6:21:42 PM]
[Jan 30, 2011 4:56:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rathmaz

Although it's probably been posted before:

Trophies for the crew/flag
trophies that a crew/flag could(as an independent entity) earn. Such as Top conquering crew and Defended island X times succesfully.
[Feb 7, 2011 8:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emma_Joe

Don't know if this has been posted before, but there should be a trophy for the amount of thrall tokens earned.

This is essential for people jobbing CI's because the seal and frenetic is not enough. Anyone can get the seal of rigs or carp or bilge over a long period of time. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are fast tokeners.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about it a lot and i'm tired of getting screwed over by people who can't token on a CI.
Queenbecky on all oceans.
[Mar 13, 2011 7:50:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Don't know if this has been posted before, but there should be a trophy for the amount of thrall tokens earned.

This is essential for people jobbing CI's because the seal and frenetic is not enough.

And hey, CI needs to be even more elite, after all.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about it a lot and i'm tired of getting screwed over by people who can't token on a CI.

Strange. I don't require frenetic, and I still usually manage to be heading towards the island in a segment or just over it.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Mar 14, 2011 5:12:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

- Trophies for Memming the ocean. (25%-50%-100%)

ALREADY THERE.
Elegeto on Meridian
[Mar 14, 2011 8:22:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emma_Joe

Strange. I don't require frenetic, and I still usually manage to be heading towards the island in a segment or just over it.

Lucky you.
Queenbecky on all oceans.
[Mar 14, 2011 1:25:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taicho_1337

idk if this was posted b4 but we need VEGAS! trophies!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D
Megalomaniac of Viridian
[Mar 22, 2011 7:41:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camero56

a trophy for reaching GM and legendary in a stat, similar to the ult which is gold itd be silver for legendary and bronze for GM, honestely im so scared to sail because of it going down that i wont
my pirates name is Triumph
[Apr 3, 2011 1:47:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Weegeez6

BNAV:

MAX-0 while taking the helm for the whole battle.

5 times= Damaged (name of ship)
25 times= Wrecked (name of ship)
100 times= Destroyed (name of ship)
300 times= Terminated (name of ship)

Doesn't count from battle brigs with navy.
If you want to change them slightly to put as REAL trophies i dont mind. Just send a PM to me (private message).
[Apr 4, 2011 8:52:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karnisov

some sort of trophy/trophies for winning 1v1 against atlantis dragoons.
Karnisov
flinging poo on the forums because its more fun than playing your broken game
[Apr 4, 2011 7:42:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rathmaz

A trophy for multiple "good set" bonuses in carpentry.
[Apr 6, 2011 2:56:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
banjopal2

idk if this was posted b4 but we need VEGAS! trophies!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Honestly, I this vegas trophies would be a bad idea. It would just be another trophy for the sake of having a trophy. If you do this puzzle for long enough, you're bound just get one at some point by luck. And besides, once you hit master+ in a puzzle you should easily be able to get vegases.

a trophy for reaching GM and legendary in a stat, similar to the ult which is gold itd be silver for legendary and bronze for GM, honestely im so scared to sail because of it going down that i wont

I'm also really not that keen on this one either. Getting and ultimate trophy is really an accomplishment and should be something really satisfying once you finally get there. The satisfaction of getting an ultimate trophy would be taken away if there were a bunch of trophies stepping up to it. And if you were to make a trophy for legendary and grand-master, people would start requesting that you make trophies for renowned, which will then lead to trophies for master, and it wouldn't end.

That all being said, I have a couple suggestions of my own.
I quite like the new trophies introduced (carpentry grain bonuses, sailing platforms cleared, sf strikes sent, etc.) However I was thinking that we should have those types of trophies for more puzzles, including crafting puzzles.
I was thinking:

Alchemistry - I think having trophies for bottles filled would be good (starting at 50 or 100 and working up from there)

Distilling - I was thinking either number of crystal clears or spices used. I'm leaning towards spiced used, personally because a crystal clear seems too much like a vegas... (maybe starting at 10-25 spices?)

Blacksmithing - I'm unsure about a logical one for this, perhaps rumjugs hit?

Foraging - I think it would be nice to have trophies for kgs of fruit foraged (similar the trophies for the expeditions and cursed islands, but for fruit)

Rigging - Many people have been requesting 'pieces looped' trophies. I think that would be a very good idea as well.

Battle navigation - I don't think the trophies for this would need to be ship specific (as that's similar the the bronze, silver and gold ships released, in some aspects) it could be something as simple as 'number of times you hit a ship'. Perhaps starting at 100 and working up from there.

I'm trying to think of some for shipwrighty and weaving, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

Feel free to add on if anyone has other ideas :)
[Apr 7, 2011 3:31:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camero56

yeh but banjo dont you hate it when you get to legendary then blow it and get pissed at the game then drop it to renowned, then there is no proof of u ever getting to legendary, or even GM, ive done it in like 8 stats now.

a new suggestion: a box on the trophy page which allows you to hide trophies, for the ones which you just dont like or dont see the point in, for example. the broad experince trophies, you can se your on broad
[Apr 9, 2011 3:21:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rathmaz

I think Ive suggested this somewhere but upgrading trophies? like broad-etc and bronze-silver-gold etc?
clear up the trophy spam a bit.
[Apr 10, 2011 5:31:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

I like the idea of standing trophies, cause i think people wouldn't bother with their stats that much, if you can still see that they're capable of GM/legendary puzzling even if you killed your stats due to station hopping, sinking too soon etc. Perhaps do a more spreaded variant with master = bronze, grand master =silver and ultimate still as top.
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Apr 11, 2011 3:35:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zapadapa

I would like to suggest a trophy for number of tournaments won. For example 1st tourny, 10 tournies, 100 tournies, etc.

I guess there would have to be some kind of minimum requirements for the tournies that count towards the trophy, eg. minimum number of players, to stop people creating very minor tournies just to get the trophy.

I have won a number of tournies during my life as a pirate and think this would be a nice bit of recognition for that.
Zapa of Emerald
[Apr 24, 2011 12:21:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aenor

I would like to see more trophies for getting a complete set of other trophies across many puzzles. Like Incredible of Incredibles, or Expert of Experts, or Gold Pillager for getting all the Gold ships.
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[May 11, 2011 8:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltaruler

PvP Trophies Suggestion

Basic requirements:

Broad PvP Battle Navigator: 50 PvPs and 50% wins.
Expert PvP Battle Navigator: 100 PvPs and 50% wins.
Sublime PvP Battle Navigator: 200 PvPs and 50% wins.
Revered PvP Battle Navigator: 400 PvPs and 50% wins.
Exalted PvP Battle Navigator: 800 PvPs and 50% wins.
Transcendent PvP Battle Navigator: 1600 PvPs and 50% wins.
Incredible PvP Battle Navigator: 25 PvPs and 60% (or more) wins.

Other requirements could be:
* holding the helm for the whole battle;
* not counting battles between two vessels, which at the moment of the engagement are:
- from one same crew;
- crews of one same flag;
- or between crews from flags which are officially allies;
* not counting battles between two vessels on which the navigators are main pirate and alt pirate or the both alt pirates of one main pirate...

See also Gulfstream/Rules
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[Edit 5 times, last edit by deltaruler at May 15, 2011 5:19:44 PM]
[May 12, 2011 10:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bronzebeard

Trophies for doing really well over a set number of leagues or puzzle sessions
e.g. carpent for 10 leagues without dropping below incredible;
win 10 swordfights in a row;
win 10 sea battles in a row without disengaging;

or for doing so much in a certain length of time,
e.g. clear one sailing platform, then clear 10 more in 3 minutes;
clear 10 crabs in a minute;
complete 5 navy missions in a hour.

Also, things like these could be limited edition trophies, so, for example the sailing trophy could just be a special one to try and get which is only available for one month, then there's a new challenge the next month.
Peglegpaul
Now on Obsidian!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bronzebeard at May 17, 2011 11:16:37 AM]
[May 17, 2011 11:15:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camero56

one off perfects, on games like wow there are ways to make somethign harder by doing it in a certain time limit, no one dying or doing it in a special way just because you can.

im surprized there arent on this.

"perfected citadel " - all crew alive and bellators dead.

" citadel back door " - shot the back door of the citadel down, initiate a SF with 1.5x bellators cos u made them mad by shooting there house. and winning.

" rumble in the jungle " - killing off twice/three/four times as many ci things to pirates in a single fray dosent include thralls.

" thrall gang " - have maximum number of availble thralls for so many frays.

" perfected graveyard " - killing a graveyard with max pirates remaining to ghosts

" perfected skeleton/zombie "- max nil a zombie or skelly fray.

" perfected BK " max-0 in the sea fight. and max nil in the fray.

" ghost navver " - navigate to a gravyard without taking any damage winning the graveyard then exiting the board without takign any damage.

" monkey hunter " - perfect a monkey boat. max-0 in the sea battle, max nil in the fray

" navy's finest " - max nil a WF/grand frig on a battle brigands mission in the sea battle.

" perfectionist trinket " - completing all the whacky tasks

these trophies are designed to stop more high end SMH's being introduced, i dont know how long it will hold them, for but hopefully long enough for you to come up with something for the noobs to play on
[Edit 1 times, last edit by camero56 at May 17, 2011 2:23:18 PM]
[May 17, 2011 2:16:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lolomokika

I rarely use forums, but I think there needs to be a trophy for foraging 10 gold nuggets instead of jumping from 1 to 100.
[May 18, 2011 10:00:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Lolomokika

There should also be trophies for how many kills you get during flotillas. Like sinking 5 ships will get you the first and so on.
[May 24, 2011 6:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Salvidrim

Now that there are trophies for Crabs (Bilge), Grains (Carp), Targets (Sails), Spinkles & Strikes (SF/Rumble), Constellations (DNav), Guns Filled (Gunning)... I think there should be a similar thing with Crafting Puzzles

Perhaps:

-Bottle Filled - Alch.
-Patterns Made - SWright
-Rum Jugs Hit (or any other more frequent piece) - BSmith
-Spices Cleared - Dist
-and something for Weaving.

I might go as far as extending this to Carousing... maybe:
-Kegs won or Spaces Stained - Drinking
-Shooting the Moon - Hearts
-Bids Completed Successfully - Spades
-MultiCoins cleared (or perhaps just coins cleared) - TD
-Poker Hands Won

And for the sake of having trophies for every puzzle:
-Cannonball hits (for BNaving)
---Klirsyt on Meridian
--Captain and Navigator of 'Tarrasque Slayers'
-King of 'Nihil Anarkia'
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Salvidrim at Jul 30, 2011 6:34:54 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 6:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhoaleper

You forgot Rigging; could be wilds/special pieces created, I suppose...
Spheniscine on Obsidian
Was Rhoaleper in all dub oceans, but based in Viridian
[Jul 31, 2011 2:54:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MtEverest

Treasure Drop trophies:

Curator - 10,000 cumulative points scored in Treasure Drop

Treasurer - 100,000 cumulative points scored in Treasure Drop

Purser - 1,000,000 cumulative points scored in Treasure Drop

Ye Lucky Coin - hitting a 64 hole on the holes setting
Epo

Founding member of the SPC.
[Jul 31, 2011 4:19:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elmoshines

I was thinking trophies for scuttling after a beating a BK say one for outpost med then large
>_>
i like seeing cades XD
Secondhand mostly .... i think ^_^

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
[Aug 9, 2011 10:25:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reddress

trophy(ies) for shooting the moon at hearts, and a trophies for looping in rigging . (it's no fair rigging is the only duty puzzle without those kind of trophies!)

and it's not a trophy, but i think the percent of how much pirate memd of the ocean, should be written in his pirate page. (maybe only in titles, like all other stats.)

Also, things like these could be limited edition trophies, so, for example the sailing trophy could just be a special one to try and get which is only available for one month, then there's a new challenge the next month.

do you mean, seals?

Treasure Drop trophies:

Ye Lucky Coin - hitting a 64 hole on the holes setting

hit 64 with out holes !
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Reddress at Aug 17, 2011 12:15:16 AM]
[Aug 13, 2011 5:53:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

With the latest release to include Floatilla's where we get the chance to kick some BK's Booty, and the fact that there are no trinkets awarded for this, I would like to see a selection of trophys introduced for:-

Quantity of Green ships sunk ( posibly navver only for distinction and recognition of skill )

Quantity of overall Ships sunk ( ALL crew on ship included in this tally )

Floatillas defeated ( Flag Trophy, who says the flag cant have a trophy )

Its merely something thats just popped into my head so I thought I'd throw it to the comunity as I think most would like to see these trophys, it's just a case of a fair system of awarding them.

4 years later and still nothing? Please add something making flotillas more living please?
Emerald
Cerulean
[Aug 17, 2011 6:01:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates