• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1394
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 328857 times and has 1393 replies Next Thread
myspace978

Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread Reply to this Post

1.I would like to suggest a next CI foraging throphy for a x amount of Cursed Chests foraged. 250-500 perphas.

Also not sure if this is the place to put it but a stat for CI foraging because normal foraging has almost nothing what-so-ever to do with CI foraging.
I am able at normal foraging but can beat atleast half of the top foragers I know.

2.Also throphies for having the most succesful CI runs. Like 50, 100, 200...

Sorry if some of these are already taken but I don't have the liberty to read all 1000 posts :P

Jesee
----------------------------------------
Sale Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=172262&offset=0#2386452

Bored Lantis Driver & Poker Player.
~~Jesee~~
[Mar 28, 2009 12:02:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sixsevenmark

Got my 1st ever Royal flush on the poker tables last night. Everyone on the table said they'd either never seen one before, or not in a long time. Ok so it's certainly down to chance and not skill, but if they are that rare, could there be some kind of Royally Flushed trophy?
Sixsevenmark ..............Truth & Justice..............Cerulean
Doofuss........................Celestial Someones.....Cerulean
Bradbury.......................Eye of the Needlefish...Cerulean

Others on various oceans
[Mar 30, 2009 5:04:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

Got my 1st ever Royal flush on the poker tables last night. Everyone on the table said they'd either never seen one before, or not in a long time. Ok so it's certainly down to chance and not skill, but if they are that rare, could there be some kind of Royally Flushed trophy?

That would be fun, endorsed :D
Sale Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=172262&offset=0#2386452

~~Jesee~~
[Mar 30, 2009 5:07:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lunerchild13

Ultimate lazer, Incredible Lazer, Broad lazer, Expert lazer, Sublime lazer, #1 Lazer, Hamoc of Laze(Obtained for lazing for a certain amount of minutes), Lazy bum, Lazy Sloth.
:D Im the Map im the Map im the Map.(Viridian FTW)
[Mar 30, 2009 5:33:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sixsevenmark

Ultimate lazer, Incredible Lazer, Broad lazer, Expert lazer, Sublime lazer, #1 Lazer, Hamoc of Laze(Obtained for lazing for a certain amount of minutes), Lazy bum, Lazy Sloth.

Too funny, although I know quite a few who would instantly qualify fot Ult Lazer.

Maybe there should also be a trophy for most lazer tolerant XO or Captain - The Pillars of Patience perhaps :-)
Sixsevenmark ..............Truth & Justice..............Cerulean
Doofuss........................Celestial Someones.....Cerulean
Bradbury.......................Eye of the Needlefish...Cerulean

Others on various oceans
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sixsevenmark at Mar 30, 2009 5:49:05 AM]
[Mar 30, 2009 5:39:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

Too funny, although I know quite a few who would instantly qualify fot Ult Laser.

Maybe there should also be a tropy for most lazer tolerant XO or Captain - The Pillars of Patience perhaps :-)

Yes so you know not to job them. Endorsed but doubt it to happen :P

~~Jesee~~
[Mar 30, 2009 5:40:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nevertakw

The royal flush has been suggested about page 10 I think? Yeah. How about some tailored for the often overlooked non-subscribers. Liiiike: Owning a certain number of ships you cant sail. Stuff like that.
I say: NEVER TRUST A KILLER WHALE!!! alright?
[Mar 30, 2009 7:17:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brian_robert

this have probaly been suggested already but...

Why do bilgers get all the fun? They have the most trophies in a duty puzzle. They have thier diamond crabs and boots of bilge. Why not let the other duty puzzles have a chance at getting some trophies besides ultimate.

Maybe like in carpentry you get hammers for getting masterpieces. Say 100 masterpieces for a silver hammer, ect.

In sailing maybe for getting triples? like silver (tackle)? for getting 100 triples.

For d-nav idk...

Also maybe having boots for everything else too? why just bilging...
[Mar 31, 2009 6:52:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

[quote]this have probaly been suggested already but...

Why do bilgers get all the fun? They have the most trophies in a duty puzzle. They have thier diamond crabs and boots of bilge. Why not let the other duty puzzles have a chance at getting some trophies besides ultimate.

Maybe like in carpentry you get hammers for getting masterpieces. Say 100 masterpieces for a silver hammer, ect.

In sailing maybe for getting triples? like silver (tackle)? for getting 100 triples.

For d-nav idk...

Also maybe having boots for everything else too? why just bilging...[/quote]

Because I sux at it :P

EDIT...and I phail at quoting :P

~~Jesee~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by myspace978 at Apr 1, 2009 5:25:06 PM]
[Apr 1, 2009 5:24:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nevertakw

this have probaly been suggested already but...

For d-nav idk...

Also maybe having boots for everything else too? why just bilging...

Bilgers get boots cause your standing in bilge water when you bilge look at the background. if you've got you leg in a cannon or in the rigging you'd probably Booch
I say: NEVER TRUST A KILLER WHALE!!! alright?
[Apr 7, 2009 10:45:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Contrariety

100 masterpieces is way too low a number, but other than that I would love to see more trophies for carp, sails, and dnav.
Pests they might be, but the young were cute and cuddly and had big eyes, which was definitely an evolutionary edge to secure survival.
-On grammasites, Thursday Next

Contrary to Popular Belief, or Mistress Mary, quite Contrary, I'll be around.
[Apr 9, 2009 9:17:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

Hmm - what about getting incred in every possible puzzle? :o
I honestly don't care anymore.
[Apr 9, 2009 9:23:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

That would be a cool throphy :D Why not, Endorsed

~~Jesee~~
[Apr 10, 2009 8:08:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Traveln_guy

Endorsed.

Incredible of incredibles anyone? =D

Though, I'd never get it...
Distilling is so hard for me, I think the best I've done is a good...
Once...

100 masterpieces is way too low a number, but other than that I would love to see more trophies for carp, sails, and dnav.

Well, it'd be like silver crab's and gold crabs, where silver at 100 is just a starting point/ first level trophy.

And as far as boot's of sails/carp/duty navigation or whatever, how about gloves of sailing? They'd have the same requirements as the boots of bilging, except sailing instead. (Sublime/Able at it.)
But for the incremental silver then gold then bejeweled trophies for sails, I don't know really...
Arthur felt happy. He was terribly pleased that the day was for once working out so much according to plan.
Only twenty minutes ago he had decided he would go mad, and now here he was already chasing a Chesterfield sofa across prehistoric Earth.
[Apr 15, 2009 11:45:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

What if there was a trophy for 100 ships maxed, then 500, then 1000?

Just throwin it out there.
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Apr 17, 2009 7:15:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
digbones

We need something more than Bellator's Bane. I like the idea of maybe a bronze plated bellator's helmet, followed by silver and then gold. This would provide more incentive for pirates to accept and win 1v1's. And it would look jolly nice.
Patricide- Hunter Ocean
Caesar- Malachite
[Apr 18, 2009 5:22:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

We need something more than Bellator's Bane. I like the idea of maybe a bronze plated bellator's helmet, followed by silver and then gold. This would provide more incentive for pirates to accept and win 1v1's. And it would look jolly nice.

I agree, some credit for those 1 on 1s :P

~~Jesee~~
[Apr 18, 2009 6:33:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
freedomers

I gladly endorse this idea. Like the other trophies were when you sink 5 monsters, you get a bronze trophy of that monster, the 1vs.1 will count as sinks
Swimchamp on
Hunta'

Haha... No.
[Apr 18, 2009 5:39:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

This might of already been suggested but how about one for a certain amount of PvPs won?
[Apr 22, 2009 9:00:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zlehman

The royal flush has been suggested about page 10 I think? Yeah. How about some tailored for the often overlooked non-subscribers. Liiiike: Owning a certain number of ships you cant sail. Stuff like that.

like that idea i have at leaste 2
thez
FO/Webmaster of Mysterious Ways
Yourmaster
Captain/Yourmaster of the Kings of Privacy
Hypnos wrote: 
Making me tab over that many times to break the lines of zeros has earned you my unrelenting hatred. ~ Hypnos

[Apr 24, 2009 3:41:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angryroger7

maybe there should be trophies for gaining awards.

Bronze Monkey: Gaining 1 familiar

Silver Octopus: Gaining 2 familiars

Gold Parrot: Gaining 3 familiars

Keyring: Buy 50 trinkets
[Apr 27, 2009 11:33:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

Oh Yay. Give someone 5 minutes and they will have them all. So many junk trinks out there, its easy to get 50. And for getting familiars, its just a couple more trophies for the rich people. NONE of these rely on skill, and there for I say this:

[Apr 27, 2009 12:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

Oh Yay. Give someone 5 minutes and they will have them all. So many junk trinks out there, its easy to get 50. And for getting familiars, its just a couple more trophies for the rich people. NONE of these rely on skill, and there for I say this:

I must agree. :P

~~Jesee~~
[Apr 27, 2009 1:42:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bigsalmon9

Well, i'm thinking seriously on this ones, hope you enjoy the ideas:

Defeat a Brigand King or Barbarian King on a pilly
One "bronze" for the frist time, then it can have silver (10) and golden (100) like (barnabas the pale example):
Bronze Dead Spirit (First match won against Barbanas the Pale)
Silver Pale Soul (10 matches...)
Golden Barnabas Spectre (100 matches...)
Of course ir would be veeery hard to find the same king this number of times but i think it worthy for a trophy collection.

Also...

Carpentry:
There can be a trohpy by number of masterpieces made, or masterpieces along with grain bonus (both of them consecutively like a masterpiece grain bonus ^10). Like design suggestion (i know this isn't the place) maybe we can make Grain Bonus ^x like masterpiece too.

Also...

Rigging needs trophies! Like number of guns on gunning and crabs on bilge, rigging can have trophies like X number of pieces looped, X number of Y tipe of special pieces used/made or something like this...

Also...

Masterpiece on Blacksmithing its a trophy that has to exist xD I would like it a lot!

Also...

Poker can have another trophy: Royal Straight Flush! *-* wow

Also...

There can be a "Moon Shooter" trophy, by shooting the moon X times on hearts...

Well, there are a lot of ideas and i tried to follow the existing trohpy "rules": by having skill and persistence.

Ty, plz comment ^^

---Kanatur---
---viridian---
Look lively! The greenies are regrouping for another beg!
[Apr 28, 2009 6:12:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

One "bronze" for the frist time, then it can have silver (10) and golden (100) like (barnabas the pale example):
Of course ir would be veeery hard to find the same king this number of times but i think it worthy for a trophy collection.

Perhaps not the same BK, but for any BK? As in, you can beat the WQ 5 times and Barna 5 times, and still get the silver, tho I think silver would be better placed at 20. Endorsed though. Then again, we already get trinkets!

Also...

Carpentry:
There can be a trohpy by number of masterpieces made, or masterpieces along with grain bonus (both of them consecutively like a masterpiece grain bonus ^10). Like design suggestion (i know this isn't the place) maybe we can make Grain Bonus ^x like masterpiece too.

# of Masterpieces has been suggested before, for sure, but if they were to do something like that, people will be asking for such trophies in other Puzzle. # of Vagas' made, etc. I do not endorse!

Also...

Rigging needs trophies! Like number of guns on gunning and crabs on bilge, rigging can have trophies like X number of pieces looped, X number of Y tipe of special pieces used/made or something like this...

Rigging trophies has not yet been released, so they might already have something like that.

Also...

Been suggested many times, and I still endorse it, even though it relies mostly on luck, and probably never added.

Also...

Endorsed. This takes skill and isnt all that common.

-Deceptive

[Apr 29, 2009 7:43:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raggedjoe

Also...

Endorsed. This takes skill and isn't all that common.

Name ideas for these trophies:
Lucky Shot = 1st
Moon Hunter = 10th
Moon Sniper = 100th

I endorse!
--Raggedjoe of Viridian
--Officer of Squid Squad
--Member of Sea Wrath
--Addict of Puzzle Pirates
[Apr 30, 2009 5:58:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

Also...

Lucky Shot = 1st
Moon Hunter = 10th
Moon Sniper = 100th

I endorse!

I endorse those names!
[Apr 30, 2009 7:57:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bigsalmon9

Also...

Lucky Shot = 1st
Moon Hunter = 10th
Moon Sniper = 100th

I endorse!

I endorse those names!

Nice! Endorse it too =)
Question: How many "endorses" we need to add it really? Did GM's visit this thead? O.o just wondering
[Apr 30, 2009 9:05:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

Well, i'm thinking seriously on this ones, hope you enjoy the ideas:

Endorsed

Also...

Carpentry:

I think that has already been suggested but endrosed again.

Also...

That is most probably coming out evertually.

Also...

Masterpiece on Blacksmithing its a trophy that has to exist xD I would like it a lot!

That also has been suggested before and I Endorse it again.

Also...

Also...

Endorsed on both and Royal flush has already been suggested :P

Well, there are a lot of ideas and i tried to follow the existing trohpy "rules": by having skill and persistence.

Ty, plz comment ^^

---Kanatur---
---viridian---

~~Jesee~~
[Apr 30, 2009 2:08:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bigsalmon9

Most of this were already proposed, I know, but not all of them =D
PS: I'm not reading all 1050 posts so.... XD
[Apr 30, 2009 3:11:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1394   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates