• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3680 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
phantoml

Lost at Sea - Puzzles

This thread is purely for the diary entrys from the event Lost At Sea. Please direct any questions to that thread, and leave this free for diary entries / Any clues, to make things that much easier for entrants!! Thank Ye!

Edity edit: removed the scroll imgaes to make the clues easier to see, and changed the diary entires themselves to bold text
----------------------------------------
- Chaosdragon
[Edit 1 times, last edit by phantoml at Sep 26, 2006 10:41:22 AM]
[Sep 20, 2006 8:13:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
phantoml

Re: Lost at Sea - Puzzles

Diary entry one: Answers accepted 18th - 24th September 2006.

Dear diary,
That idiot Chaosdragon knocked me off the ship again today, and heaven only knows where I am! I had to swim two whole league points to get back to land, I'm just grateful the Kraken didn't get me! I don't know, five hearties out sailing, and I had to choose to go with that buffoon!

Ah well, its not all bad. There are hundreds of islands for me to see! Why, I feel 20 years younger! Yeah, I'm going to have a great time. One pirate vs. the whole ocean. Bring it on!

- Chaosdragon
[Edit 2 times, last edit by phantoml at Sep 26, 2006 11:00:54 AM]
[Sep 20, 2006 8:59:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
phantoml

Diary entry two: Answers accepted 26th september - 2nd October 2006.

Dear diary,
Chaosdragon must have headed home by now, surely. Alone, he can do very little, but i've no doubt he'll pull some stunt to try and find me. Never again will I sail with that idiot; he couldn't run a ship if he had both hands tied to the steering wheel, and a hold full o' rum and shot!

Every time I see a ship sail near the island, I think it might be him, come to finish me off. Deliberate, I'm sure it was. No one can "accidentally" push there closest hearty of the helm of a ship!

Retreat may seem simplest in my current situation, but I cannot let Chaosdragon catch me, at any cost!!
Undeterred, I have commandeered a vessel, and plan to sail onwards to distant shores!!
Everyone, station up!!

- Chaosdragon
[Edit 3 times, last edit by phantoml at Sep 26, 2006 10:39:37 AM]
[Sep 26, 2006 10:37:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
phantoml

Diary entry three: Answers accepted 2nd - 9th October 2006.

Dear diary,
I met the strangest person today on the docks! He spoke to me in some type of alien language, and in all honesty I did not understand a word he said to me!
"Yoo give momey?" he said in his primitive speech.
"What on earth are ye saying?" I replied, attempting to communicate with him.
"I wa't yoor moey!!" He seemed to be turning violent for some reason..
I began to back away, before he shouted even more abuse at me.
"Yoooo have momzey! I am mew! Hahahaha" At this point, I was forced to retreat to a safe distance.

If all the people on this island are the same, I believe I should get off as soon as my ship is ready!

- Chaosdragon
[Edit 1 times, last edit by phantoml at Oct 2, 2006 11:15:20 AM]
[Oct 2, 2006 11:14:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kth38

Diary entry four: Answers accepted 9th October - 16th October 2006.

Dear diary,
I've finally found a map back to the beginning. After I'm off this island, I'm nearly home at long last! My weary crew are jaded, and I am near to collapse from the exhaustion. But here, at the beginning of this island, I can finally take a breather. Chaosdragon may be near by, so I can't afford to relax for too long? But oh my, it feels good!!

- Kayh, of the Midnight Ocean
- Kaiian, of the Sage Ocean

[Edit 2 times, last edit by kth38 at Oct 10, 2006 8:20:15 AM]
[Oct 9, 2006 1:58:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kth38

Diary Entry 5: Answers accepted 16th - 23rd October 2006

Dear Diary
Alpha Island, And I'm being chased like mad, by the person that fixed my ship, as I couldn'd pay them for their work due to lack of PoE. I am writing this now as a sleeping animal lays beside me. I need to go home to my chest.

I need to retrieve my PoE from my chest, so that I can -

[Edit 2 times, last edit by kth38 at Oct 16, 2006 1:06:44 PM]
[Oct 16, 2006 1:04:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dragongal15

he is on his way to beta
Princessfox
[Oct 20, 2006 2:14:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kth38

Diary entry 6: Answers accepted 25th October - 1st November 2006. (This weeks will overlap, due to late posting, so please make sure you write 'Entry 6' in the subject.

Dear Diary,

I think I managed to get past Chaosdragon when I stole the money. From here, I want to go explore an archipelago I have not yet reached. But I'll need some fruit.

[Oct 25, 2006 9:51:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Magmick

Dear Diary
Alpha Island, And I'm being chased like mad, by the person that fixed my ship, as I couldn'd pay them for their work due to lack of PoE. I am writing this now as a sleeping animal lays beside me. I need to go home to my chest.

Pay the person that fixed your boat
[Nov 5, 2006 2:02:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Coollins

Dear Diary

So the you can restock ur ship and buy more ships lol
Captain of The US Navy.
King of the US Government.
[Nov 17, 2006 2:32:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kth38

Diary Entry 7 and 8 - Answers accepted until 27th November 2006

Freezing, I feel as cold as a snowman.
Returning home to the warmth does now look like a great thing to do.
Only, how do I explain my absense? I can't say I was buying them presents for the coming holiday!
No! I am going to return home!
Days are growing shorter, christmas is approaching, so I must hurry!

--

I was home at last. I opened my door, to find a note written by Chaosdragon. It read:
I have given up on looking for you. I only hope you have returned. I am away right now, trying to let you know how bad it was. I was close to you as you kept dropping your diary entries. But I havent found one for two weeks. I can only hope you are alright. I am truly sorry for knocking you off the boat, and want you to know that I dearly missed you on your time away. If you want to find me, I will be where only part of the eye can see me. If not, I shall never return.

Please answer both in the same email, naming them (1) and (2).
Good Luck All!

[Nov 20, 2006 1:00:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kth38

I should add for the second one:

This time you are finding Chaosdragon.
I hate it when he makes me have a taste of my own medicine.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by kth38 at Nov 20, 2006 1:04:36 PM]
[Nov 20, 2006 1:04:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodiate

He is going to Iris ...
[Jan 6, 2007 6:09:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates