• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3315 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
uzi

Did anyone lose POE overnite?

I entered the game early this morning USA time only to find that I was robbed in me sleep. My over 500POE that was in me pockets seems to have been evaporated.
So if ye sees in on the docks kindly return it.
Did anyone else notice that some POE was missing while they slept?

Just curious.
----------------------------------------
Still hanging 10 through life and looking for the endless summmer.
[May 14, 2003 10:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Livesey

Re: Did anyone lose POE overnite?

Cellophane was mentioning yesterday that he seemed to be losing 5 poe a minute from his booty. I'm not sure if logging on and off fixed it for him, or if he ended up putting his money in the bank.

-Hethor
-Hethor
[May 15, 2003 12:58:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uzi

5 POE a minute?

At this rate we are all going to owe the game lots of POE.
I checked and my money is still in the bank. I guess I am lucky that I only kept a wee bit fer me mad money. Now it is gone, and I was not even that mad.

Arrr.
[May 15, 2003 1:34:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muffy

not last night, but...

I didn't lose money last night, but I have in the past, due to a problem with npps who I'd hired but who couldn't come on me ship continuing to charge me from the docks. I solved it by taking all the money out of my pocket and stashing it on a ship - the phantom npps quit me in disgust...*grin*. Whatever the problem is, it would most likely be solved by emptying your pockets, so that the evil bug siphoning your cash gives you up as a bad job.
[May 15, 2003 1:48:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cellophane

Ah that's what it was then, I had done the same thing, hired an NPP that wouldnt fit. I did stick all my cash in the bank to fix it.
[May 15, 2003 5:13:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uzi

I am glad you replied

I did hire an NPP last night and there was no room on the ship for them, so they did not go aboard. Then when I fired one of the more expensive ones and tried to find the one who would not join up with us they were no where to be found. Well I am down to $37, but can't sign on from work so it will be interesting to see if I have that when I get back in the game later tonight.
So now I know what caused it.
Do you as a precaution then put all your money somewhere besides on your "booty" (tee hee, oops pirate, booty is cool), when this happens? I guess this is definitely something to be aware of.
It is the little things like this that makes the game interesting.

Thanks so much for telling me about this.
[May 15, 2003 5:28:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tamanders

I lost me map when the upgrade happened.
[May 17, 2003 7:40:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    noneoftheabove2000    noneoftheabove20    196164802 [Link]  Go to top 
Teirlap

Tamanders wrote: 
I lost me map when the upgrade happened.

We all did. They were wiped.
Frederico del Mar, President of the Emerald Company
'Merchants and accountants by profession, the Company's men lived by the ledger and ruled with the quill.'
~ John Keay, The Honourable Company
[May 17, 2003 10:45:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

me map is back
[May 17, 2003 10:49:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
fboy69

i lost 2 dubs and 3k
[May 7, 2006 5:32:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bennet_Vella

umm, you replied a post about 3 yrs old right? That should be a bit... strange...
Semi-Retired Pirate
Ghosting around the forum
[May 7, 2006 5:36:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    qazziztni [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Holy 8.9 Batman!
"We're trying to find the error bars on that number"

Dylan wrote: 
Why buy sham poo when real poo is so readily available

[May 7, 2006 4:19:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

With the old posts talking about problems with hiring NPPs as the specific reason behind the PoE loss, it shows just how old and out of date this thread is.

Faulkston,
:-p
[May 7, 2006 4:25:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
coolj31

Hmm 3 year old resurrected posts... It's a zombie!
Wesleystuben of Cobalt
Senior Officer of the Band of Drunken Rouges
Prince of the Ethereal Rogues.
------------------------------------
Chaoslord of Midnight
Captain of the Drunk Rogues
[May 7, 2006 6:11:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

This bump receives the practical necromancy award.

Faulkston,
it's alive undead, it's alive undead!
[May 7, 2006 6:29:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
MakaiNoFalco

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm
[May 8, 2006 6:07:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TJanssen

/em tosses post into Davy Jones'.
Jjin, [Cobalt, Midnight, Viridian, Hunter]

What the hell happened?
[May 9, 2006 1:06:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates