• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2877 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
ScragglyDog

Where is the actual game link Reply to this Post

I have registered and I think that I have been accepted due to the links that i can access. But I have yet to find a link to get ino game play. I am still looking
[May 14, 2003 3:26:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Re: Where is the actual game link Reply to this Post

There is no link. Ye need to download the stuff, and wait for the e-mail saying you're in, which will take a week or so.
[May 14, 2003 3:40:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
ScragglyDog

What stuff do I download, and where do i go to download it?
[May 14, 2003 3:45:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Linkstufflink Reply to this Post

Homullus has the order backwards:

Wait for the e-mail, which will tell you everything you need to do and has the links.

-Nemo
----------------------------------------
[May 14, 2003 4:32:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

ah, well, I downloaded stuff (the Java thingie) and then waited.
[May 14, 2003 6:02:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
ScragglyDog

thanks
[May 14, 2003 12:51:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sunshine

What does it actually look like for us to log into the actual game?

I've tried everything and still I cant log in. I've sat here for hours now and I'm so frustrated. Why cant I log in still???
[May 17, 2003 4:52:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Teirlap

Sunshine wrote: 
What does it actually look like for us to log into the actual game?

I've tried everything and still I cant log in. I've sat here for hours now and I'm so frustrated. Why cant I log in still???

Are you getting this screen?

If not, I recommend reading this. In fact, I recommend reading the whole of the Alpha Documentation.
Frederico del Mar, President of the Emerald Company
'Merchants and accountants by profession, the Company's men lived by the ledger and ruled with the quill.'
~ John Keay, The Honourable Company
[May 17, 2003 10:56:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sunshine

no For some reason Java isnt unpacking the game files correctly. I am still stuck.
[May 17, 2003 11:00:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Teirlap

Sunshine wrote: 
no For some reason Java isnt unpacking the game files correctly. I am still stuck.

Hmmm. Perhaps try a fresh install?
Frederico del Mar, President of the Emerald Company
'Merchants and accountants by profession, the Company's men lived by the ledger and ruled with the quill.'
~ John Keay, The Honourable Company
[May 17, 2003 11:46:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates