• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2985 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Male Guest
the waiting, oh lord the waiting Reply to this Post

Just wanted to say I registered a couple hours ago and in that time i have read pretty much everything i am allowed to read in the forums. This sounds like soooo much fun I am going bonkers waiting for access. I hope to be swashbuckling soon.
[May 14, 2003 2:20:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Re: the waiting, oh lord the waiting Reply to this Post

Hey now, no complaining... I had to wait a few months after registering before they actually started the alpha!!! :oP

but it is a very fun game, and look forward to seeing you in game!
----------------------------------------
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[May 14, 2003 3:33:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Yeah . . . when did the alpha actually start?
[May 14, 2003 3:41:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Alpha Reply to this Post

Started 31 October 2002. I will be adding new folks soon, but as noted, I am down at E3 (a big tradeshow) and thus indisposed until Friday.
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

I understand that the powers that be are at E3, but i am impatient and by me writing this i hope it will speed up the process. I am also sending a challenge to who ever stole the avatar names GUYBRUSH and LECHUCK. I really wanted one of those two but you had to steal them didnt you. And when the time comes I will challenge you to MONKEY COMBAT or any other kind of combat.
Also, the powers that be, since you are at E3, could you possibly give me a little description of HALO 2 and the new KINGDOM HEARTS game. Thank you. I realize all this is jibberish but I am really bored and take it for what it is worth. Thank you.
[May 14, 2003 10:26:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
BanditGirl

Shiver me timbers!
Ye intends to be makin us wait unil Friday?
Arrrrgh!!!!!
I've been spam checkin' me email for the last day. *blushes*
Did no one ever tell ye we piratey folks aren't so good at waitin'? At least this here bootylubber ain't.
Ah well, I once heard it told that good things do come to those who wait, so I'll be waitin' as long as need be.
Arrrrrr!
Jewel, First Mate of the Yellow Jackets
[May 14, 2003 11:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/green_ajah_wotmud    CrazyBanditGirl [Link]  Go to top 
dnxthx

To Mystery Guest:

There is a (small) preview of Kingdom Hearts 2 in the latest Official PlayStation Magazine.
Duncan
[size=10]Reformed Player
[size=8]Avatar by AaronZOOM
[May 15, 2003 8:59:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MarcoDePollo

hey, thanks for the info on Kingdom Hearts 2

From the mystery guest
[May 15, 2003 10:44:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates