• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2396 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
rps1

tailoring or weaving and firunishing idea Reply to this Post

my idea for tailoring or weaving

there will be stove,curve and intricate line
the object will be to draw using mouse second line on first
score will be higher if higher was accuracy of drawing line and speed

(its hard to explain this but i remember that in game harry potter
{i dont remember what chapter} was something like that when you was learnig spells)

my idea for furnishing

i think it will be good if that will be similar (but not the same)
to carpentry. In real life good carpenter will be also good furnisher and furnisher knows basics and more of carpoentry.

furnishing can be even mix of carpentry and shipwrightery
[Aug 23, 2006 1:42:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eguee

Re: tailoring or weaving and firunishing idea Reply to this Post

My idea for Tailoring or Weaving:

There will be a stove,a curve and an intricate line.
The objective will be to draw lines using the mouse second line on first(whatta?).
The score will be higher if the accuracy and speed of drawing lines.

(It's hard to explain this but I remember that in the game Harry Potter {i dont remember what chapter} there was something like that when you were learnig spells.)

My idea for Furnishing:

I think it will be good if that will be similar (but not the same)
to carpentry. In real life good carpenters are also good furnishers and furnishers knows the basics and more of carpoentry.

Furnishing can be an even mix of carpentry and shipwrightery(Shipwrightery? NO WAY!Carp was suggested somewhere before. Faulk?).

----------------------------------------
Everyone spells my
name incorrectly, it's a
g, and not a q.
You wrote: 
equee

Rightontime on Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by eguee at Aug 23, 2006 6:38:36 PM]
[Aug 23, 2006 6:37:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I luv HWFO [Link]  Go to top 
stefsorceror

He means you have to follow a line with your mouse, like learning a spell in the harry potter videogames. Forgot the real name of the game.

Though it's not a puzzle.
Tibiaking. Member of TTB, SN. Too cool to have a quote in my signature.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are ment to be offensive. Any tarting about the offensiveness of my posts will be ingored.
[Aug 23, 2006 11:46:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rps1

He means you have to follow a line with your mouse, like learning a spell in the harry potter videogames. Forgot the real name of the game.

Though it's not a puzzle.

gunnery isnt puzzle too
[Sep 21, 2006 7:30:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

for crafting puzzles we need games that are a lot more like puzzles than gunnery is.

anyone who wants a proposed crafting puzzle to have a chance to get into YPP needs to head over to the GCPP section of the forum and in particular read the Project Rules and Guidelines thread.

The Grand Crafting Project Proposal has about 30 proposals so far, and the first GameGardens version of one of the proposals is being written.
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Sep 21, 2006 8:42:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reddress

maybe one where the pieces are the lines, and you need to combine them the make the right shape.
[Jun 19, 2011 11:31:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blondekat

furnishing puzzle idea Reply to this Post

For the Furnisher puzzle

I am not sure if this falls under the algorithm taboo.. but a game that has a grid with numbers on the top and left that indicate how many squares are to be marked.. you use logic to figure out which to keep and which should go.. you can make any shape that could be used to create the furniture. and the more difficult ones could get a larger grid or multiple shapes.

Kattheblond on Emerald
[Feb 6, 2012 5:00:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: furnishing puzzle idea Reply to this Post

Please note that the entries for the furnishing puzzle date back to 2008. Many of the proposals had reached a fairly advanced state of development.

Queenbeez wrote: 
I still like the novelty of adding poking to the event

[Feb 6, 2012 6:47:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates