• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22919 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
Anhygoel

Re: Max number of free accounts? Reply to this Post

The only thing you have to do is if you are on a mac going into your mac terminal and remove the file. Don't remember the code but it's how people do it on macs. There are easier methods on windows that I won't release on the forums but it's easy to find. And it is placed in the same spot in your BIAS or BIOS whichever you have, as the file that taints your computer. Three Rings got tired of people being able to remove the file super easily by it being a java file now it's placed in your BIAS or BIOS that tells the servers what computer you are using. You remove that file, you can make a new account. It's a taint pretty much for making accounts. Super easy to do. Have had that error like 5 or 6 times now. I make accounts and get the stats high and get bored so make a new account.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Anhygoel at Jan 12, 2015 4:59:46 AM]
[Jan 12, 2015 4:56:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

An eight-year grave-dig. Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a new record.
[Jan 12, 2015 11:48:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

The only thing you have to do is if you are on a mac going into your mac terminal and remove the file

After you remove the file, you then may well have to file a ban appeal to try and play the game again, since modifying games files are against the terms of service (section 6.13)
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 12, 2015 12:23:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates