• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1610 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
taelaxic87

when will my account be activated so i can play Reply to this Post

i signed up 5 days ago and i havent been let into the system yet. I realize the admins are busy but just a little heads up on when i can expect to be let in would be great.

I remember there was some email when i registered that said i could email the admins and that would speed up the process a little-can anyone tell me what that email is?
[May 12, 2003 5:04:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Ye be in Reply to this Post

I have been waiting a little bit on the new applicants to let this release settle down. I will admit a bunch more this evening or tomorrow. In the mean time, yer in.

Folks wishing to be rushed in can just reply to their welcome emails, or just email me, daniel@threerings.net

Yarrr.
[May 12, 2003 9:26:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
BBQJ

Re: when will my account be activated so i can play Reply to this Post

I replyed to the welcome msg AND the above email and i still havent been accepted. i think i would be a great part of the team! so the sooner the better....o ya...once accepted then do i get to downlod the game or is there a place where i can download it now and recive some code once im accepted?
[May 14, 2003 7:18:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sofakng

I just e-mailed him as well. I'm really looking forward to playing. This game looks quite refreshing from the same old hack-and-slash UO/EQ type of games.
[May 14, 2003 8:11:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GeneralLabor

I know they were going to E3 today and so it may take them a bit longer to get you all hooked up just right. Good luck and will see ya in the game...
[May 14, 2003 12:27:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fire1

E3? Reply to this Post

what is E3 ???? im new to this whole thing so like explain.....
[May 14, 2003 1:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/grinchtn/index.html    cdcgirnch    cdcgrinch99 [Link]  Go to top 
GeneralLabor

It a trade show in LA
[May 14, 2003 2:08:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fire1

E3 Reply to this Post

oh cool, so this means it will be a few days till we get acctivated ?????
[May 14, 2003 2:20:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/grinchtn/index.html    cdcgirnch    cdcgrinch99 [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Indeed Reply to this Post

I am down in LA at E3 and not in a position to reply to lots of emails and let folks into the alpha. Unfortunately this coincided with a vast influx of new registrations from TechTV. Fear not, folks who have emailed me, I will admit you on Friday.

For everyone else, I will be waiting until we have wrinkles out of the current release, and then a great swathe of new testerrrs will be on board.
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
fire1

E3 Reply to this Post

oh i guess i can wait till Friday to play :-/
[May 14, 2003 10:52:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/grinchtn/index.html    cdcgirnch    cdcgrinch99 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates