• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 727 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
final1bout2

Phoenix Foundation

Crew: Phoenix Foundation
Flag: Relinquo Angelus
Archipelago: Jade

Division: Even

Aim: Our aim is to build a friendly enviroment, make lots of Poe, and become an overall strongly based crew

Cabin Person = **Just ASK!!** Have you ever heard the saying it never hurts to ask?? Well it doesn't :p lol

Pirate = **Have at least 3 narrows** in the piracy puzzles. Rumbling and Sword fighting excluded :p

Officer = **Have at least 3 broads and 2 solids** Here rumbling is again excluded but Sword Fighting IS NOT. ALSO 1 OF THE BROADS MUST be in BATTLE NAVIGATION!!

Fleet officer = **Have all Piracy puzzles at Solid and NO ABLES** you must also have my trust. You too must pass a Battle Navigating test but the training session is excluded ? Ohh and a ship would always be nice!!

Senior Officer = **Have GREAT stats and have my complete trust and friendship.** Also do not ask for this position it will be given to you when we feel that the time is right :p again it is recommended that you have possession of your own ship!!

Contact: Macgyver, Vladimirds, or Jdalton if your interested we would be glad to have you.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by final1bout2 at Aug 7, 2006 11:14:27 AM]
[Aug 7, 2006 11:13:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Re: Phoenix Foundation

Crew seeking pirates:

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=36178
----------------------------------------
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Aug 7, 2006 11:27:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bartell

Re: Phoenix Foundation

I think my crew member put this up on accident could someone move it to the correct thread please :)
[Aug 7, 2006 11:46:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates