• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1981 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Un_taint_ed

*+*+*Kalani Love Thread*+*+* - Because it needs to be started

This is sort of in response to that Kalani Hate Thread that went up recently (and was subsequently thrown into the Locker).

From reading that thread it is clear that many people hate Kalani, and that you all seem to have reasons along the lines of how she is a bad person, and that she sends hate tells and such. My question to you is why put up a whole thread about how much you hate someone? Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down and make them feel bad? Surely you would be mature enough to simply say that you do not like Kalani and move on. Why do you need to publicly announce how much you hate her? Its childish.

But enough of that. I started this thread because while some of you may hate Kalani, I am sure that there are those out there that love her. I'm not the kind to publicly announce this kind of stuff, but Kalani is my favourite person in this game. She has given so much to me and been so kind. Kalani has always been there for me*+*+*. I would like to think that everyone has someone else who will help them, that they can turn to when they need advice or help, because it would be a very sad world if we only had ourselves to rely on.

Dphoenix,
Trying to figure out why Twiggy wants so much attention.
----------------------------------------
~ Dphoenix ~

blackmaria wrote:

Your pixelated morality is a beakon for us all.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Un_taint_ed at Aug 5, 2006 6:15:53 PM]
[Aug 5, 2006 6:14:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaggedAndy

Re: *+*+*Kalani Love Thread*+*+* - Because it needs to be started

RaggedAndy, trying to figure out why EITHER of 'em need so much damn attention.

(I wrote an eloquent response to the other thread damning the both of them, but it got locked before I had a chance to post it. Probably just as well.)

Somebody lock this one too, please.

Y'wanna stroke egos, do in private. Some of us have meals we're trying to digest.

-- RaggedAndy
Senior Officer and Diplomat(!) of The Soul Collectors on the Viridian Ocean
...Oh, and really fed up with this stupid personality conflict. Grow up, both of you.
RaggedAndy, Senior Officer in Mermaid's Typhoon on the Meridian Ocean,
Vulfe, Officer in League of Shadows on Emerald,
and various alts elsewhere.
I'm a freaking old phart. Deal with it!
[Aug 5, 2006 6:25:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ABPeed [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Sure, i'll give you your fifteen minutes and be completely civil about this.

Out of 1000 people, what makes you assume the role of mister i'm going to make everything dignified? If you can answer that, then ask yourself what makes you better than me.

Once both my name and yours are out of the equasion, then we may have even a slight chance of constructing some structure of positive to base on. Until then, stop trying to raise the bar. Nobody gives a shit.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Aug 5, 2006 6:44:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Perhaps "hate" was too strong. Maybe should have been "demonstration of idiocy"?
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Aug 5, 2006 6:46:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

I never said I hated Kalani...as did many people that posted in the thread that has been locked.

I enjoyed the time I was with SX until the end when it was evident that because I chose to make a decision based upon a discussion about a ship I refused to use and allow to be sunk I was treated with disdain,disrespect and had my loyalty questioned.

I have seen time and again people that choose to go against the grain treated in the same way.I have many examples and proof beyond necessity of the treatment people recieved should they choose to leave SX.

When I started jobbing for SX in the waning days of my own flag both you DP and Kalani treated me very well and jobbed me on a regular basis.That's why I merged my crew with SOA.A choice if I had to make again I would do without hesitation.

I have many fond memories of my time with SX so if I'm being seen as someone who said I hate Kalani....then so be it.But that is far from the truth.To be honest if not for SX I would not have met Ariel...who I will be going to be with come november.

I have always tried to be neutral but at the same time voice my feelings.I hope this post clarifies my position as far as SX is concerned.

Tart me if you will...I really don't care any more

Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Edit 1 times, last edit by catzubmsve at Aug 5, 2006 7:33:57 PM]
[Aug 5, 2006 7:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
Un_taint_ed

IceColdFire wrote:

Out of 1000 people, what makes you assume the role of mister i'm going to make everything dignified? If you can answer that, then ask yourself what makes you better than me.

Let me ask you this: Why does it not have to be dignified? Why must it sit in the gutter?

When did I ever say I was better than you Twiggy? We all do childish things at times, we all go off our heads and get angry at times. I never have, and never will say that I am better than you Twiggy, nor anyone else, because I do not believe that.

catzubmsve wrote:

I have always tried to be nuetral but at the same time voice my feelings.I hope this post clarifies my position as far as SX is concerned.

Aye mate, this does clarify your position. Always nice to hear that I have helped another =)
~ Dphoenix ~

blackmaria wrote:

Your pixelated morality is a beakon for us all.

[Aug 5, 2006 7:41:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

You're both making me want to not get within a hundred leagues of Viridian.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Aug 5, 2006 8:09:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DarkPheonix5

I'm in the same position.

I didnt want to make it seem that I hated Kalani. And I honestly dont hate Kalani. She was...and hopefully still is a great friend. She is kind, loyal, and faithful. She helped me alot and I probably took that for granted.

Kalani and I have recently had our disagreements. In which I have said things I didnt mean, and I feel awful because of it. My times in SOA were fun, and I wouldnt trade them for anything else. I met alot of great ppl through Kalani, and I thank her for that.

And my lately unsettled attitude towards Kalani wasnt based on anything she did, but on the actions of one of her friends. My anger was misplaced, a flaw that I hate to see in other people, but is ultimately my greatest flaw. I also should have been more understanding of Kalani which was another thing I faild to do.

And this is my public apology to Kalani whom I have hurt due to my actions the past week. I hope that she can find it in her heart to fogive me.
~ Darkpheonix ~
Virdian Ocean
Senior Officer of Show Stoppers
[Aug 5, 2006 8:20:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
medic1971

you know folks, this is really getting ridiculous.....maybe we should start a '+'+'Kalani Tolerance Thread'+'+'.

Bottom line is folks, either she did us wrong or she did us right. We will see Sunday, how many is on either side. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Kalani has brought many people together, as Red and Ariel prove to us.

After all, a common enemy is a unifying force, is it not?

We have had words, Kalani, and we have had our battles, and I am sure we will have more. Except next time , have more than stone on your ships will you, that stuff takes up a lot of space.
Wolfmedic
Captain of the Soul Collectors

Connoiseur of french toast and coffee
[Aug 5, 2006 8:49:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

The previous thread was bad enough that it's not even in the Locker anymore. Stop it.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Aug 5, 2006 8:51:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates