• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 971 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
war262

help a greenie?

on the refer a friend thing, it says the person getting reffered to play YPP! will get 500 poe.ive gotten the email, did what it told me,and gotten nothing.now i ask, how do i get my 500poe?(also me friend hasnt gotten a poe from his 1500 either)

if you know something and dont post, contact sarr on the viridian
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by war262 at Aug 2, 2006 1:41:06 PM]
[Aug 2, 2006 1:39:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
P1P3L1N3

Re: help a greenie?

I've never referred anyone, but seek help here.

- Pipeline,
:)
Pipeline of Viridian
[Aug 2, 2006 11:06:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

Um... the person who makes the referral gets the 500 poe, not the other way 'round. They start off the same as everyone else.
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Aug 2, 2006 11:59:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Um... the person who makes the referral gets the 500 poe, not the other way 'round. They start off the same as everyone else.

If you are the Referrer: If you refer a friend, they get 500 PoE for joining Puzzle Pirates, and you get 1500 PoE as a reward. The reward can be redeemed the next time you log into your account.
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Aug 3, 2006 12:15:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

and ye get 5000 if yer friend ever buys any dubs or subscribes B-)
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Aug 3, 2006 10:24:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nickster_v

It won't give you the bonus if you've ever logged in to the same computer that the new account was created on, to prevent abuse.
Nickster, Viridian
SO, The British Eagles | YPPedia admin
[Aug 3, 2006 10:33:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates