• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1117 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ElBandito

Help! I Cant Move!! Reply to this Post

i just finished the tutorial and i cant move. clicking on the deck wont allow me to move. The only way i am able to move around is by clicking on the yellow arrows. But doing so will not activate the arrow. So when i try and leave the ship, i click on the yellow arrow pointing to the rowboat, and it does nothing. But that is only half of my problem. I thought that maybe i jsut needed to logout, then log back in again. But when i try and log back in, the client just sits there saying "preparing pirate...". Its been sitting there like that for 15 minutes now. Someone Help!
[May 10, 2003 11:47:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ElBandito

Re: Help! I Cant Move!! Reply to this Post

Can someone help me out? one of you has to know wht is going on
[May 13, 2003 6:08:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Movement Reply to this Post

We got your bug and we're looking into it. Can you create another Pirate? Try rebooting your machine, too.

BTW the proper place for such things is the Questions forum, or via email to bugs@threerings.net. Cheers.
[May 13, 2003 6:38:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
ElBandito

Re: Help! I Cant Move!! Reply to this Post

yeah i can create another pirate, but hte problem occurs on those characters as well. :(
[May 13, 2003 10:32:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates