• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3466 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Catzlover

wel if I knew what it was I would say so: Social skills?

I dont know where to post such a stupid petty thing, but I suppose it belongs some where in how not to behave as a pirate.And a warning to all naive stupid folks as me, who makes commitments to cartoon pirates.
So after other events too human to mention I log on one morning find me furniture gone ( including me clothes, which is odd cos I thought they would return to me booty), strange cos I am still a housemate. So i ask me "B/f" why this has suddenly happened. so far just a big tiff, he says I dont want to talk about it. So I say fine now or never. It's never, so fine I say Ill get out of his way and move on . I have meanwhile been a loyal member of crew and flag so have some things to sort out( at least where are me clothes which were in his wardrobe, I mean two pairs of new bloomers and midriff tops at least omg) so while I am trying to sort out the IM stall he walks in says and so be it and expells me from his crew. He then tells me crew members most of whom I have trained, that i wanted to leave the crew, leaving some very confused recruits who are wondering why I hadnt mentioned that I wanted to leave.
Wierd, but a week later he puts a ring on the finger of me best girlfriend, ( and I do so miss her).
None of which is complainable behaviour, after all this is fantasy life transitoryrelationships at best: one would be stupid to expect happy ever after even in fantasy life, but then I am stupid.

so on a note of take a lesson from me experiences and as a vote for the most inept in social behaviour , one vote for Aacaptian Evil Greenie clowns on Midnight Ocean.

Luckily I have great mates on Midnight who picked up the pieces and put meself together very rapidly, cos after all this is fantasy and not a real blow to me self esteem.

Got me sense of humour back , thank god, but this salutary experience should be shared , for gods sake I'm an adult not a teen and should know better so the warning is dont commit to a cartoon relationship whatever ye be promised.
lol

PS Is there an award for inept social skill?
----------------------------------------
Chingisao

SO Blue Angels
[Aug 1, 2006 9:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    chingisao@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
BenjeminR

Re: wel if I knew what it was I would say so: Social skills?

/me takes away all his cookies
Legacee
[Aug 1, 2006 9:29:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Welllingtion

/me takes away all Her cookies

I dun tink it was the cookies. 0.o
Wellingtion - Currently living on Malachite
[Aug 1, 2006 10:14:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.homestarrunner.com/    Coolman2003306 [Link]  Go to top 
Catzlover

wel thanks for the responses folks lol
I am now collecting other such tales from the mundane to the ridiculous and writing a screen play for a new Soap Opera, "Pirates in Love and out of love" or "The effect that beady eyes and no nose can have on a gal"
and no thread for romance Shucks that is bad news
Chingisao

SO Blue Angels
[Aug 2, 2006 2:46:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    chingisao@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
trouty

hhhmmm i think the words .... this is a game spring to mind..... and the most obvious repsonse to what happened to you would be a petition of the OMS who could veiw house records and find out what happened to your clothes see who removed them and get them back for you. A much more dignified approach than spilling your personal life on the forum for all to see.
good luck in the future.
[Aug 2, 2006 5:20:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Catzlover

once agin thanks for the responses. Luckily it is not me personal life I am sharingi ts just me game life lol!
Oh and I did get me stuff back but still dont know why it didnt just come back to me booty very odd

Fair winds to ye
Chingisao

SO Blue Angels
[Aug 2, 2006 5:30:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    chingisao@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Unlike furniture, the "owner" of clothes, swords, and mugs isn't stored.

When you remove a wardrobe from a scene, all the clothes in that wardrobe are given to the owner of the wardrobe.
Blackfletch

How many small shot does it take to sink a Grand Frigate? One.
[Aug 2, 2006 11:43:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez67

I feel simpathy for your plight, of course. But you must admit that the image of a noseless pirate throwing another noseless pirate's clothes and sterio system out a second story window while the second noseless pirate stands in their underwear in the yard yelling up at the window is...

...pretty funny.

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Aug 2, 2006 11:53:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
c_squared01

don't forget nipple-less!

Chrisspy,
obsessed
Chrisspy
[Aug 2, 2006 12:49:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

This is why children shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
[Aug 2, 2006 8:05:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

I agree with Whitey, her friendliness and all around good nature is a bane to this game world.

Catz, this is, indeed, the right place for it. Play away.
[Aug 2, 2006 9:52:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Catzlover

yep that is a very graphic picture lol
like it
Chingisao

SO Blue Angels
[Aug 3, 2006 7:43:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    chingisao@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Bobie

omg so i wat totaly liek pilaging wif my bf Spinhel nad he was lossing so i stqarted making fun ofh im and he got soooooo mad he planked me:( and so i sed wtf springhel and he sed "u tart i het u!" i sed w/e noob and i wnet 2 my king hu has been trying for liek EVER 2 be my bf and i told him i was not 2geter wif my oter bf enymore and i was single and we ewre then 2gether instead but THEN springheel came and was liek "wut r u doing ur wif me!" and now my falg is faling apart b/c we r al fiting:(

eny advise?
Bendeall (Bo, if you know me)

Captain, Phoenicians. Related to teh BSBizzle.

Somewhat hostile, and not very helpful

http://boomytunes.serverroom.us:7660

Tune in, Rock out. Sometimes.
[Aug 3, 2006 8:15:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    BobieLaptop [Link]  Go to top 
quiglin

omg so i wat totaly liek pilaging wif my bf Spinhel nad he was lossing so i stqarted making fun ofh im and he got soooooo mad he planked me:( and so i sed wtf springhel and he sed "u tart i het u!" i sed w/e noob and i wnet 2 my king hu has been trying for liek EVER 2 be my bf and i told him i was not 2geter wif my oter bf enymore and i was single and we ewre then 2gether instead but THEN springheel came and was liek "wut r u doing ur wif me!" and now my falg is faling apart b/c we r al fiting:(

eny advise?

More Leif in your life.
Period.
[Aug 3, 2006 8:20:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.quiglin.com    bquiglin    bquiglin [Link]  Go to top 
Bobie

we alreddy tlaked about this! I HAF ENUF LEIF IN MY LIFE HE MAKES ME VOMIT
Bendeall (Bo, if you know me)

Captain, Phoenicians. Related to teh BSBizzle.

Somewhat hostile, and not very helpful

http://boomytunes.serverroom.us:7660

Tune in, Rock out. Sometimes.
[Aug 3, 2006 8:35:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    BobieLaptop [Link]  Go to top 
LtJamesDoom

hay i haet spinrghel to he is such a jerk n i relly don liek teh way he is gud at all tejh puzles lolz
-Jamesdoom

For your health!
[Aug 3, 2006 12:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

de same ting heppen 2 me bondeall mad me roomat an was liek, we r liek shareing bedrums in his manshun and i was liek, all hepy and his kingg sutyvestant cam in wile we wer cudlin i tot he waz guna get mad!! but den we hav hot seks wile jamesdome watched, o wait dats notin like ur story
blah blah blah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Springheel at Aug 3, 2006 4:18:29 PM]
[Aug 3, 2006 4:17:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zim_was_here

like zomg i was online ystrdayan a mn axed me to b his bf an i sayed no bcuz i hav a gf nd al my poez was stolen along wit my gram mer skilz. I het tat man. N e ways eny adcice?

Quintillaz has been assigned the title of Builder in Dagger Revolution.
Juliah says, "because you "erect" things.... *giggles*"

wee howdypedia

Quintillaz
[Edit 3 times, last edit by zim_was_here at Aug 3, 2006 7:27:22 PM]
[Aug 3, 2006 7:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/zim_was_here    zim_was_here    zimwashere2 [Link]  Go to top 
ponytailguy

like zomg i was online ystrdayan a mn axed me to b his bf an i sayed no bcuz i hav a gf nd al my poez was stolen along wit my gram mer skilz. I het tat man. N e ways eny adcice?
Crab shampoo, just in case.
The Ghost of Oceans Past
[Aug 3, 2006 8:17:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

Yup. This is mature.
[Aug 3, 2006 9:17:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

Yup. This is mature.

So is moving in with smeone online and getting emotionally attached?
[Aug 3, 2006 9:53:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

*shrugs* I try not to judge other people's love lives. What I have a problem with is people who bitch about the maturity or faults of others and then turn around and do the same thing.
[Aug 3, 2006 9:55:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

herz youz cn brrw my grmar skllz O wait i liek alrdy lnt thm ot i shuld gt thm bck

/emt goz to gt his grmr bck
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Aug 3, 2006 11:08:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
trouty

Dear Redannevane
thanks for sending me a personal message to my response... i am surprised you thought that this original post was a funny thing to do..... i found it quite sad to read and certainly dont think that naming and shaming a pirate for breaking up with you on a game is a particuarly nice thing to do in public but then if we all thought the same life would be very dull
take care ... have fun and better luck next time
[Aug 4, 2006 2:13:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zim_was_here

*shrugs* I try not to judge other people's love lives. What I have a problem with is people who bitch about the maturity or faults of others and then turn around and do the same thing.

It's called Satire, it is a form of humor.

wee howdypedia

Quintillaz
[Aug 4, 2006 5:46:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/zim_was_here    zim_was_here    zimwashere2 [Link]  Go to top 
Catzlover

well omg this has "growed and growed"
and thanks for the better luck next time
lol
Chingisao

SO Blue Angels
[Aug 4, 2006 6:31:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    chingisao@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

I turned around and took a fake relationship seriously?

In other news, Shuranthae is still a self-righteous sellout. More news at 11.

EDIT: After posting I realized you might not be speaking directly to me. If you were directing it to the 1337speakers, then I agree. That satire was Not Funny (tm) around 2001. I generally ignore those posts completely since they lack wit, intelligence and originality, all essential for humor.

But if you were including me, my previous comment stand =P.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitefire at Aug 4, 2006 12:45:46 PM]
[Aug 4, 2006 12:40:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

lol, I actually wasn't directing any of the recent posts to you Whitey...
[Aug 4, 2006 1:18:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

Is WF getting paranoid? Good news mates the plan to push him over the deep end is working.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Aug 4, 2006 2:25:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zim_was_here

That satire was Not Funny (tm) around 2001. I generally ignore those posts completely since they lack wit, intelligence and originality, all essential for humor.

To you! Humor is based off of opinion; some people may find a joke funny others may grumble. To say a joke is "old" or not funny is a matter of opinion. I was actually referred to this thread because I was told it was funny. Whitefire, to say a joke is, "Not funny" just because you don't like it is a self-centered point of view. Obviously the people posted the greenie speak posts because they thought it was somewhat humorous. To me it seems like you are saying this to CYA, in which case I find your avatar is fitting.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

wee howdypedia

Quintillaz
[Aug 4, 2006 4:44:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/zim_was_here    zim_was_here    zimwashere2 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates