• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1675 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Active war?

So I was wandering along the alliance chain today and happened to notice this little morsel :

Crimson Tide
Illustrious
Founded in the year 2003 on October 27

Flag Politics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This flag is allied with Midnight Armada
This flag is allied with Avalon
This flag is allied with Silver Dawn
This flag is allied with Dark Judgement
This flag is allied with Lunar Bin
This flag is allied with Carpe Noctem
This flag is allied with Elysian Fields
This flag is allied with Moonlighting
This flag is at war with Notorious Fandango
This flag is allied with Broadsiders

What up?
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 1, 2006 3:17:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Re: Active war?

Everything looks to be in order. The alliance web is still as xbox hueg as ever and fandango's still at war with it.
[Aug 1, 2006 3:45:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drabillord

dey stol my cookieess n dey chet. fandango sux 2.
[Aug 1, 2006 3:56:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    wassaf [Link]  Go to top 
dale7

About time someone noticed.
Fullboat Senor Officer- Gods of War - Retired -Midnight
Semi-retired CCC member
Violet Pirate Captain: Happy Shiney Bunny Brigade

Venom flag officer chats, "Suranthae will eat your babies
[Aug 1, 2006 6:56:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Dale7champ94@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

We got sunk by Shuranthae just today! And... is this like special or something? I'm always in an active war. Wars. With lots of people.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Aug 1, 2006 11:05:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

We got sunk by Shuranthae just today! And... is this like special or something? I'm always in an active war. Wars. With lots of people.

I believe the question is if CT is sailing on their mains or if they've run to their alt flags to pillage/trade.
[Aug 1, 2006 11:13:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

On their mains is the policy we've encourage, though CT never dictates. Though there might always be an individual or two we're not aware of using an alt crew to merchant, there really is no reason for them to choose that since they're insured.
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Aug 2, 2006 12:00:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

On their mains is the policy we've encourage, though CT never dictates. Though there might always be an individual or two we're not aware of using an alt crew to merchant, there really is no reason for them to choose that since they're insured.

Oh, and just to back Muroni on this point, there have been several battles so far featuring CT Royals and Rock Stars on their mains. So no, they aren't just alting.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Aug 2, 2006 7:01:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

This makes me want to sail again, even if I'm totally rusty at PvP. Even if I wasn't that great at it in the first place.
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Aug 2, 2006 7:14:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Looseweed

fixed, with applause, wrote: 
Oh, and just to back Muroni on this point, there have been several battles so far featuring CT Royals and Rock Stars on their mains, and risking shanghaid boats in close, sinking pvps, at that! Bravo. We hope you guys are having as much fun as we are.

[Aug 2, 2006 7:15:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cohog13

At least 2 shanghaid boats if I am not mistaken.
Cohog
[Aug 2, 2006 7:18:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Cohog13 [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

I hope CT is enjoying this as much as I am, regardless of what the final score turns out to be.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Aug 2, 2006 7:23:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
windex_777

I hope CT is enjoying this as much as I am, regardless of what the final score turns out to be.

Agreed! Thank you for the opportunity CT!
~Redthepirate

"The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best." ~Will Rogers
[Aug 2, 2006 7:34:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates