• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1305 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
scupperer

Announcing: DDD Housing on Prolix!

That's right, Viridian needs more housing! Pirates need a place to retire their weary bones! So, to answer this call of nature, I have dusted Friggin' Brigs on Prolix, and am building Deluxe Desuetude Dens - the 1st Mansion in the Jade Archipelegio.

At 1/2 the cost of an Estate, a Mansion is the perfect place for an upper class pirate to call home! With 11 rooms, and spots for 5 roommates, it doesn't have to be an expense you bear alone - get your friends to join in, too! And Prolix is the perfect place to gather with friends without being hounded by greenies, because greenies don't spawn on Prolix! Come, consider it your home away from home, and plant your home on Prolix!

Look for it to be finished sometime Wednesday :)
----------------------------------------
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Jul 31, 2006 9:48:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Re: Announcing: DDD Housing on Prolix!

Wheee! I want one...when I get enough money, lol.
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Jul 31, 2006 10:27:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alec1000

Aww! I was too late =( I bought a mansion on Tiger
[Jul 31, 2006 11:59:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cyndiepet

Congrats on finally making it happen, Scupp.
Cyndiepet

Original Queen of Pay for Play

now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pgoog wrote: 
Pgoog has an Ultimate standing in Loving across the Universe

[Aug 1, 2006 6:14:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brazzy

And I'm sure sufficient amounts of paint will be available from the palace at high-but-still-reasonable rates :)
--
http://www.brazzy.de
[Aug 1, 2006 6:22:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.brazzy.de/ [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Thanks for the sale, Cyndie - couldn't have happened without you :)

And I'm sure sufficient amounts of paint will be available from the palace at high-but-still-reasonable rates :)

Bulking up stock right now so I have about 1k of each color... except for the insane ones, of course: navy/ black/ gold, but I'm doing what I can with those.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Edit 2 times, last edit by scupperer at Aug 1, 2006 1:06:33 PM]
[Aug 1, 2006 6:30:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Thanks for the sale, Cyndie - couldn't have happened with you :)

Bulking up stock right now so I have about 1k of each color... except for the insane ones, of course: navy/ black/ gold, but I'm doing what I can with those.

Did someone say "Expert Apoth Labor"? I could have sworn I heard it.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Aug 1, 2006 10:19:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates