• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 828 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
IceColdFire

Thank you, from Star Explorers

The common agreement seems to be that this blockade could only truly be compared to Xi II.

I couldn't have asked for a better opponent to share that with, especially with somebody ragging on me for months for a direct back and forth ass kicking. ;)

To switch it up, i'd like to thank Regnum Irae, Rowboat Renegades and Ellipse for their timeless support among many many generous others.

However, above and beyond i'd like to thank those four or five flags that went from pure alliance with Vanguard to promoting both sides. Competitive babble is one thing, being open minded is another. That made this blockade fun.

Calais, if you ever force me to work that hard for 12 hours straight on four cigarettes again, i'm blockading your face. <3

----------------------------------------
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Jul 30, 2006 11:31:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

Re: Thank you, from Star Explorers

A job well done by both sides twigs..I was proud to job for you guys and thought things went rather smoothly.

SX did a great job as did VG.The first 2 rounds were very close but in the end despite our efforts we did not come out the victors.

what do you mean 12 hours on 4 cigs Twigs??...there's a such thing as a store yanno...silly rabbitt
----------------------------------------
Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Jul 31, 2006 5:29:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates