• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1411 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
sed729

Actions speak louder than words.

Congrats Viridan! This blockade was AWESOME.

SX, I gained a lot of respect for you all this weekend. You not only declared back and made it a sinker, but you faught a fantastic blockade.

Vanguard would like to thank ALL of our allies for providing us with the jobbers we needed. You proved that it isnt about the pay, but about the alliance, and we thank you.

To our officers and crews, thanks from the bottom of my heart for making this game UNF. =) You guys are the best.

LUCKS and UNFS! =P
----------------------------------------
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jul 30, 2006 8:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Framling

Re: Actions speak louder than words.

Definitely was. Don't think I've ever seen that many participants in a blockade, ever, and those first two rounds both came down to the last turn. Well done.
Framling on Viridian

Lolpirate says, "O.o Your ability to rhyme is unholy."

[Jul 30, 2006 9:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    framlingem [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Indeed it was a brilliant blockade Vanguard. I just wish you didn't get to the 11 point clusters (I think) in round two first. It would've been a five-rounder. *drools*
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 31, 2006 5:57:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

Hey but aren't Star Explorers and Vanguard allies?
Benzene265 said

I can't see anyone naming their pirate Ghyslaine, but I certainly hope that if there is a Japanese Rhodin someday, he or she remains blonde and well-tanned.

[Aug 2, 2006 11:00:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Lol.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Aug 2, 2006 11:09:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

I hope thats sarcasm.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Aug 2, 2006 11:33:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metalnicka

It was very funtastic. :)
Panteraa is drinking and might be too busy to respond.
Formerly of Sage Ocean/Free Harmonica Lessons/Tea and Strumpets.
Lovely avatar courtesy of the lovely Tilinka.
[Aug 2, 2006 2:13:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

Didn't really see much of it.
We decided to get a Cutter in, went from Sakejima to Terra, got KB on the way, returned, went back to Terra and got rammed after 15 minutes.

Yep, wonderful blockade! ^.^
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Aug 2, 2006 4:34:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
empath

Oh, I HAVE to agree! That was Excitement+++ for me; I'm never getting the water stains outta my outfit, I went swimming so much! ;)

My wife finally got an eyepatch (that looks really good on her) and the two of us have a bludgeon trunk brimming with fish of every color under the sun (and a few that should never be seen ;) )

My standing with a few duty puzzles actually increased due to the frantic efforts during those four rounds.

I've been on a handful of blockades before, and even managed to get a hook from one of them, but they didn't come CLOSE to matching the tension, excitement and thrill that this one did.

/emp salutes the Vanguard

Well-fought, kind folk. Fair winds t'ye, and take good care of Terra, because we will be back to met ye again for more fun on the blockade board!

In closing I just can't resist quoting a novel:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish" XD
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

"D is for DIPLOMA, baby!" -- THUNDERBOLT, on Banzai Forums explaining academic sufficiency
[Aug 2, 2006 6:25:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates