• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 848 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Torrid_Thorn

Flag Page Reply to this Post

I've submitted several bug reports due to names vanishing from my Flags page. A few times I've had an OM fix the problem and reimplemented the lost names to it, its not a huge problem as the pirates title remains on their personal piratey info, just its nice to look at my flag page and see everyone where they are supposed to be. Seems mostly to involve the Monarch, Royalty and Titled members section. Just wondering if I could get an update from the Dev's to whether or not there is a fix coming. Thanks.
----------------------------------------
"Ah the sword.... can be your greatest friend, and your most dire enemy. Keep yours sharp and hope your foe neglects his."

"When the cut comes, steel yer arms and prepare for the bleed"
[Nov 7, 2003 9:25:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: Flag Page Reply to this Post

I have the same problem, and other flags I've seen do too.
----------------------------------------
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Nov 8, 2003 9:35:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Flag wackiness Reply to this Post

Jack took a blowtorch to the flag code in the next release. If you still get problems afterwards, bug 'em again. Cheers.
[Nov 8, 2003 11:51:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates