• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 881 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
c_squared01

I moved to Frond!

Maybe this is standard practice on a newly-colonized island, but the fine bikini-clad ladies are now offering tasty spiced rum and, well, balls of all sizes at Little Big Leaf on Frond. I've always irrationally loved Frond Island (and the route from Ostreum), but now that I can stock there .... well.. I can live on the docks!

So, I just wanted to send out a big "thanks" to the lovely ladies of EF for their efforts. Population: 20. ;)

Oh, and I know that they are probably making money doing it, but hey -- I still appreciate it. Keep Little Big Leaf stocked up for me!
----------------------------------------
Chrisspy
[Jul 29, 2006 5:18:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elizajean

Re: I moved to Frond!

I am so happy to hear that you love our little island as much as we do. We are trying to make her as pillage friendly as possible.

It's exciting to know that mates such as yourself are coming for a visit and deciding to call Frond their home!

See you on the beach! =)
Elizajean
...all up in your forums, lurking in your thread!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by elizajean at Jul 29, 2006 6:46:38 PM]
[Jul 29, 2006 6:45:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    elizajean001 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates