• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 55
Posts: 55   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5840 times and has 54 replies Next Thread
Saint_Death

Re: The First Day of the Empire. The Taking of Terra.

Cyndie wrote: 
Cal wrote: 
Bald power?

/em throws his hands up.

I told you Cal, I will NOT shave my head!

That would be sexy.

Brilliant blockade Vanguard, I had major fun.
----------------------------------------
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 30, 2006 6:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

The following people have my respect until further notice.

Vanguard
Myself
Vanguard
Half of Spain
Burt Reynolds
Vanguard
and the junior varsity cheerleading team for putting up with Antix's seduction.

Lub.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Jul 30, 2006 6:34:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I got the injuries back to back.

the wiki wrote wrote: 
If the ship you are on is sunk during a PvP battle between two flags at war or while taking part in a sinking blockade, you have a very slim chance of getting an injury.

A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 30, 2006 7:38:34 PM]
[Jul 30, 2006 7:33:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

A good time was had by all.

But I will say this and some may tart me and some may agree.I spoke to Nemor on Terra just after the blockade and he agreed that SX put up a great fight and has definately made strides when it comes to blockades.The first round belonged to SX,the second was a close call with Vanguard taking the round by a mere 6 points and Vanguard took the 3rd and 4th to once again regain Terra.

The ship transition was pretty smooth and ships were filled and back on the board rather quickly.I was impressed with the way the blockade went but even though we lost (yes I jobbed for SX) I had no qualms about telling Nemor it was a well fought battle.

But what kind of surprised me was his respose back."If SX had won I would have been the first to extend congrats to them for a well fought blockade".And I believe he would have.Good form mate!

I look forward to another well played,strategic blockade between Vanguard and SX and I think that it will be interesting to see the outcome.Everyone fought a valiant fight and should be proud of themselves.This was truly the way a blockade should be fought.

Tart me if you will I can take it...and give it right back...or move on nothing to see here =P

So long and thanks for all the fish =) I didn't get an injury by the way....thanks for hogging them all Antix ya scurvy dog!
Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Jul 30, 2006 7:41:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

I got the coolest portrait ever tonight. I love Vanguard. <3
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Jul 30, 2006 7:51:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kryptKnight

Redbrdterry wrote: 
The first round belonged to SX,the second was a close call with Vanguard taking the round by a mere 6 points and Vanguard took the 3rd and 4th to once again regain Terra.

[nit-pick]
The first round was also won by six points, it just wasn't as dramatic as round two was.
[/nit-pick]

Here are the scores for all four rounds:

Round one: SX 229, VG 223
Round two: SX 214, VG 220
Round three: SX 271, VG 325
Round four: SX 160, VG 494
Jethroe, Viridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kryptKnight at Jul 30, 2006 7:58:02 PM]
[Jul 30, 2006 7:56:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

I got the injuries back to back.

the wiki wrote wrote: 
If the ship you are on is sunk during a PvP battle between two flags at war or while taking part in a sinking blockade, you have a very slim chance of getting an injury.

This is the pirate life... I lost my leg on my frist sink at hunter.

And i saw greenie with Pegleg and eye patch and another greenie with pegleg and hook on hunter.
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Jul 30, 2006 8:10:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

[nit-picking the nit-pick] True.....in the second round SX came from behind by 40+ flags and almost took the round...so it was more dramatic.

But still...it was a good fight and I had more fun in this blockade than most of the others...didn't get the patch I wanted...but had fun anyway =)
[Jul 30, 2006 8:15:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
Alec1000

I hate Vangaurd! /me go gets a ton of barrels of gunpowder to blow up the buildings to clear and save Terra
[Jul 30, 2006 9:42:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemor

I hate Vangaurd! /me go gets a ton of barrels of gunpowder to blow up the buildings to clear and save Terra

Wouldnt this idea be considered "paving" Terra?
Previous King of Vanguard.

Nemor
Me carping
[Jul 30, 2006 10:04:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Skype: nemor1 [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

I'm starting to think somebody upstairs likes me.

Those disconnect issues i discussed on the docks before the blockade promptly returned two hours after it was over, no sooner.
-Twiggy

[Jul 30, 2006 11:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

After a discussion with Tweaks about his tailors that i manage and my injuries, we came to the conclusion that... the Black/Black Swash i took from the rack to nav in... is injury cursed.

Not only did i receive two injuries wearing it, Tweaks received one of his three injuries wearing it awhile ago, too

It's a Black/Black good condition swash on the rack at Threads of Heaven for sale too.... Injury cursed swash!
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Jul 31, 2006 5:02:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

/me runs to go buy it

Maybe I'll get my patch....hmmm....maybe I should wera my black outfit next blockade and see if I get an injury??

What do you think Antix??Care to lend a friend that outfit next blockade so I can test the theory myself??

**chuckles**

Dang it and I always say I hate beggars and thereeee I go!
**smacks myself for beggin**
[Jul 31, 2006 5:22:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
Bulletproofe

What do you think Antix??Care to lend a friend that outfit next blockade so I can test the theory myself??

Get in the queue, I asked first.
Bulletproof
SO of Mitch
Lord of Cream Dreams
Viridian

[Jul 31, 2006 5:26:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Must say, both put up a great fight.

I think I left in round three. It looked to me that SX started to run low on war frgis and started to use a lot more brigs.

I was vaguely watching the blockade from my sloop from the safe zone. When ever I seen a ship sink I tallied it down. Seems SX lost more, but the results are not concrete.

I just wonder if the person that brought that g/f in actually owned it.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jul 31, 2006 5:56:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Triggster wrote: 
I think I left in round three. It looked to me that SX started to run low on war frgis and started to use a lot more brigs.

Actually, Vanguard started using brigs in R3. In case you haven't noticed VG had ships that started with U in, while SX had E or F. I think VG might have had less ships at Terra.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 31, 2006 6:00:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Saintdeath wrote: 
Triggster wrote: 

Actually, Vanguard started using brigs in R3. In case you haven't noticed VG had ships that started with U in, while SX had E or F. I think VG might have had less ships at Terra.

Thought I seen more SX brigs on the board. Hardly matters.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jul 31, 2006 6:06:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Alec1000 wrote: 

Seriously Alec, stop scuppering posting. Go to DJL, please. You have no clue about anything political, so, stop coming here. You make us more retarded every time you post.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by moler22190 at Jul 31, 2006 8:16:41 AM]
[Jul 31, 2006 8:16:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Molerman wrote: 
You make us more retarded every time you post.

QFT

edit1: quote booch

edit2: another quote booch
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Flamez911 at Jul 31, 2006 10:29:13 AM]
[Jul 31, 2006 10:28:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Triggster wrote: 

We shall never know... :)

I will say it til I turn blue, both teams did awesome, both of us had a ton of ships sunk, and as for the alphabet...Cyn and I always have tricks up our sleeves :P
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jul 31, 2006 11:50:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

A to Z is boring.
-Twiggy

[Jul 31, 2006 12:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

BB, did you start with U, N, or F?
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Jul 31, 2006 12:14:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

BB, did you start with U, N, or F?

D, you know me too well =)

After I was done with the U N F, I went to the L, U (again), C, K, O!!!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jul 31, 2006 5:19:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

After a discussion with Tweaks about his tailors that i manage and my injuries, we came to the conclusion that... the Black/Black Swash i took from the rack to nav in... is injury cursed.

Not only did i receive two injuries wearing it, Tweaks received one of his three injuries wearing it awhile ago, too

It's a Black/Black good condition swash on the rack at Threads of Heaven for sale too.... Injury cursed swash!

Does it have to be equipped or can it just be carried in the booty tab?
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jul 31, 2006 7:35:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

Does it have to be equipped or can it just be carried in the booty tab?

Have a sex-change potion, Rho...
Dirtyfoot
Senior Officer of the British Eagles

Eurydice wrote: 
Hee! I like that Glaucus was forced to take the name "Glaucus" because that was the sound you made in your throat before spitting the winning gum.

[Aug 1, 2006 1:05:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 55   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates