• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 710 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
robitaly

i knosw this sounds greenie

my thing says client out of date when i click on it how do i make it log e in
----------------------------------------
greenie" can i join your crew"
captain"sure but only as a cabin person"
greenie "what rank are u "
captaihn " captain"
greenie" can i be captain of your crew with you "
[Jul 27, 2006 8:39:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fernie462

Re: i knosw this sounds greenie

There is a place for questions:
Here

But to make it quick, by now you should have figured that it will update it for you. "Your client is out of date...." then something about auto updating, it will download the patch, install it, and then restart, all on its own.

Only thing I can think of if it didn't work is that you might have some sort of block on your computer that doesn't let you insta-download stuff. In that case, I'm lost.
[Jul 27, 2006 9:07:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez187

Re: i knosw this sounds greenie

There is a place for questions:
Here

Only thing I can think of if it didn't work is that you might have some sort of block on your computer that doesn't let you insta-download stuff. In that case, I'm lost.

In that case you'll need to unistall the program by Control Panel Add/delete Programs. Then re-install form the website.
----------------------------------------
Zeight of Obsidian
Formerly Chavezxtwo of Viridian
[Jul 27, 2006 10:52:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates