• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2631 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
counterklock

Pep My Sloop

You're in a raging storm and your boat gets caught in the reef. You do a damage report and see that your sloop is just wedged in between two coral. You decide that since you can't go anywhere you make your boat into a living space. There is an entry Fee of 20poe

Rules
1. I only wanna see SLOOPS not War frigates.
2. Decorate like having a bed in the middle of your below decks and candles on a bedtable next to bilge pumps or something.
3. No peaking at what other people are doing.
4. Your boat must have a bed, an anchor, and immagination.
Prizes
1st Place Winner: Prize Pool of .....4quarters of the registry and your choice of a tan, yellow or lime bunk and spades or swordfighting table. your choice
2nd Place winner: Prize Pool of 2quarters of the registry and your choice of whats left of the bunks and a green and blue dirk,plus a wardrobe wardrobe
3rd place winner:Prize Pool of 1quarter of the registry,an all red short sword and the last table and bunk to furnish you coral caught sloop

prizes depend on the people registered. that mean the more registries, the better prizes

[size=Registration now closed

Will be at Sanyastar's Bungalow.
Contest starts at 12:00pm on Friday June 28'th and ends on August 5'th. That means 8 days.
I may have to pull this off 'cause its fire season here where i live mates. On the 5th You're gunna have to job me so i can look at you're boat. Any questions?
----------------------------------------
[Edit 8 times, last edit by counterklock at Aug 4, 2006 4:15:11 PM]
[Jul 27, 2006 8:33:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

Re: Pep My Sloop

Entry form
Name of Pirate:
Crew:
Boat Name:
Entry Fee payed?:
[Jul 28, 2006 12:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

umm is the first place prize really 100poe?

cuase that kinda isnt really worth the time of buying all the furnicher and what not to furnish a sloop...i already have mine furnished how i like cuase i already live on my boat.......

if you really counsider poeple joining this event do you think you could make the prizes a little bigger?
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Jul 28, 2006 2:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

yes, as soon as i pillage enough
i know my prizes absalutely SUCK
[Jul 28, 2006 2:58:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monkeyvine

umm is the first place prize really 100poe?

cuase that kinda isnt really worth the time of buying all the furnicher and what not to furnish a sloop...i already have mine furnished how i like cuase i already live on my boat.......

Then you really have no extra PoE to put out and may get your 20 PoE entry fee back!

if you really counsider poeple joining this event do you think you could make the prizes a little bigger?

Considering the entry fee is 20 PoE, I would expect that her poe is a little limited and would assume that the entry fee(s) will be used as the prize money. She is trying to just have a little fun!

Sanya, catch me or Mrblackspot in the game, we will make a donation to the prizes.

Good luck with the event! I hope you have a lot of entries.

Booch.
[Jul 28, 2006 6:33:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    spiffie53005@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

your a lifesaver
[Jul 28, 2006 6:36:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KSparrow412

1st Place: 4 quarters of the registry
2nd Place: 2 quarters of the registry
3rd place: 1 quarter of the registry

So there are now 7 quarters in a whole? Last I checked, "quarter" meant fourth, so 4 quarters is the entire registration pool. The first place winner gets all the poe? Or do you mean 4/7, 2/7, and 1/7 respectively?
[Jul 28, 2006 7:41:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

ill try to enter but do we really have to have an achor? cuase we could buy one of the tables for about taht much
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Jul 28, 2006 9:42:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

ok scratch the anchor, and im bad at math *wink*
[Jul 29, 2006 11:48:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lianossi

I like this event! To help you with the price i am ready to donate 100 poe per registered ship

send me a PM when registration is closed ;)
~ freebooter ~
[Jul 29, 2006 1:15:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

ok right now there are exactly..........0000000 ships registered :(
[Jul 29, 2006 6:36:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

ill regeister my ship!!!!

Name: Dian
Crew: Pirates of the Damned
Vessle: rare sailfish
Entryfee: looking for you
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by silverlad at Jul 30, 2006 2:53:46 PM]
[Jul 30, 2006 2:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tricky23

Ok, to make it more appealing:

I will pay the Entry Fees for the First 10 sloops to register... If that's OK with Counterklock

On Midnight...we care.

... about Midnight

[Jul 30, 2006 3:34:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

i prefer the 100 per ship cause then weve got a bigger prize. savy?

but if your short on poe than thats fine with me
[Jul 31, 2006 11:39:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tricky23

Lianossi will give you 100 poe per sloop that enters the competition...

I'm offering to pay for the entrance fees of the contestants, so now they won't have to pay entrance fees AND the prize pool is a lot bigger...

I don't see how those two things are mutually exclusive...

On Midnight...we care.

... about Midnight

[Jul 31, 2006 4:36:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LdyNJeans

Sign me up
Doobie is my name
Strange Plaice is where I live (my sloop)
hehe at least for this event
Doobie
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LdyNJeans at Jul 31, 2006 11:21:28 PM]
[Jul 31, 2006 11:14:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lianossi

what happend to this event? i never got a PM - can i see the boats?
~ freebooter ~
[Aug 21, 2006 7:44:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

i won the event...i dont know how to do screen shots...srry
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Aug 21, 2006 3:28:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lianossi

i won the event...i dont know how to do screen shots...srry

congratulation!

then i need to sail with you once on your pretty ship - if you want invite me :)

and i owe Sanyastar some 100 poe :)

find Abashtis in game
~ freebooter ~
[Aug 21, 2006 6:00:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates