• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2506 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
kbear111

Miss Puzzle Pirate

Miss puzzle pirate, is a fashion show i will be Holding on Midnight and maybe Cobalt if it all Goes Well.

This is a time where all Ladies Puzzle Pirates can show off how well they are a pirate. There will be 3 people voting on how well you are as well as me. I will not say who they are, all i am going to say it that i might be picking some people from of the street and asking them to be Jugdes.

it will Go as Followed:

1- the Bathing suits (rags)
2- non stubcrided cloths
3-dresses
4 free for all( Any sort of thing)

there are only 20 Spots open for people to enter PLease send Me (ringette) a tell if you would like to join.

The prizes: ( sorry i keep changing the prizes, but i need to make some people happy)

1st- You get 2 outfits of your chose ( but they can't be black or gold) and you get to make an Event in my house.

2nd- You get one outfit of your chosing from my stall but it has to be from rack. And you get to Hold a Fashion Show in my house

3rd- 1 outfit that is non subcribed and you get a foil.

After each round i will be giving out prizes to people that are watching if they can answer a question about that people that just got off stage.

Location= Ringettes Manor ,turtle island at 12:00pmMontain Time

July 30th.

Sorry for the sort timing but i found out i am on vacation the tuesday after it.

(I thought i should Mensen that i talk to my dad before doing this and when you say i month or some thig you have some thing in mind.)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 5 times, last edit by kbear111 at Jul 27, 2006 9:34:15 AM]
[Jul 26, 2006 2:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Re: Miss Puzzle Pirate

o o o pick me!
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jul 26, 2006 6:46:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbear111

Well i need you to come on when i am on and send me a tell so i can put you on the list. Thanks for joining!!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kbear111 at Jul 26, 2006 7:00:38 PM]
[Jul 26, 2006 7:00:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but your prizes will leave you totally wiped out in a day.

Then again, with only 54 items on your rack and 4 colors of cloth available, you dont stand to lose much.
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Jul 26, 2006 7:06:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Mate, I'm worried about your prizes. A month of free clothes? So somebody can buy all the clothes they want for one month? In the most expensive cloths?

People can just store the clothing and keep ordering new clothes from you. I suggest you limit the prizes to one or two outfits. Such as:
1st Place: Two outfits (any gender)
2nd Place: One outfit (no black or gold)
3rd Place: One outfit (non-subscriber clothes)

Add every detail you can to your event, it helps with confusion and implied rules.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 26, 2006 7:10:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

And the end of the summer is, like, not far off compared to a month.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Jul 26, 2006 7:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbear111

OK people this is my first event ever so i am rusty ok, i am still working on it and this make me what you wrote down feel stupied.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kbear111 at Jul 26, 2006 8:49:45 PM]
[Jul 26, 2006 8:39:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

No one was trying to make you feel stupid, they were trying to help you not get screwed over by people getting tons of outfits for free. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the original prizes, otherwise I'd of said something!

/me just loves clothes and will do the event regardless of what the prizes are :)
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:56:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbear111

OK well it is still going on we have goten 8 people already.
[Jul 27, 2006 8:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sivius

This event makes no sense in terms of judging. Fashion shows never work in online games, it gets repetetive and there is zero originality.
Sivius
Unretired, sort of.
[Jul 27, 2006 6:33:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbear111

Well really it make4 sence to me and most of the poeple that joined. Because You have different Colors as well as Clothes, so i c no difference. And by the way there are now 12 people. So it is going really well. I am just looking fort people that will want to watch and then it will be ready.
[Jul 27, 2006 9:06:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates