• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1890 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
TheBeaver

Expel this!

*+*+*+Please note the below is the general consensus of the SX royals, not my personal rant.*+*+*+
Scandal!

Approximately an hour ago a member of Yogoson's crew Outrageous of the flag -'Star Explorers'- an officer expelled around 100 members of the crew from Y through Z then A through G. We understand that members of that crew made them a rank which allowed this to happen, but what is causing this post is that we had reports that this was done by RM in their long-standing feud with Yogoson.

Pending on further confirmation, wardec and avid PvPing will begin.

Let the flaming begin.
----------------------------------------
[Jul 26, 2006 10:03:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Re: Expel this!

Don't care, don't care, don't care. Officer people you know and trust, blah blah blah.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

/me Demands a name.

Until then. Meh.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:07:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Don't care, don't care, don't care. Officer people you know and trust, blah blah blah.

Aye, but that doesn't make it ok to attempt to do it in the first place.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:07:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

It's sort of unfair to go around pointing the finger just because Yogoson doesnt like us. 1000's play this game not just people from RiddleMakers, and what would we have to goin from doing it?

Anyways, the amount of times he dockpressed me would probably be more than the people he lost. I have no sympathy. Not to mention other flag members, and when he pvped his own flag members.... Pff.
Triggster.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:24:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

It's sort of unfair to go around pointing the finger just because Yogoson doesnt like us. 1000's play this game not just people from RiddleMakers, and what would we have to goin from doing it?

It's not just because of that. That is just a motive, the report apparently said it was RM, and don't come to me ingame you. Go see a royal.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:29:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Were they expelled?
Were they /complained?
Was the crew all broken up about losing the members and go about getting them all back?

There's no need for this in Parley. It's not okay, but there are in game channels to use. This isn't parley, this is poor crew management.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Jul 26, 2006 10:31:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Carlina

maybe the officer don't know how to PLANK ppl, maybe he/she thought expel is plank?
Mango on viridian
Lime on sage
Citrus on hunter

don't worry, there's no sugar <3
[Jul 26, 2006 10:35:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DarkPheonix5

maybe the officer don't know how to PLANK ppl, maybe he/she thought expel is plank?

100 people...that makes that statement a little unbelievable.
~ Darkpheonix ~
Virdian Ocean
Senior Officer of Show Stoppers
[Jul 26, 2006 11:13:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dancinjen

ok so you ask for action... and when some comes..

you tell people to get over it?

you mates make no sense.

/me walks away shaking her head.
[Jul 26, 2006 11:41:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DarkPheonix5

you mates make no sense..

Welcome to Viridian Parley. :D
~ Darkpheonix ~
Virdian Ocean
Senior Officer of Show Stoppers
[Jul 26, 2006 11:45:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jasonhau

Outrageous?
That crew is a joke, i jobbed with them off the board hoping for some WF pillage. When i got on board, it was general mayhem with greenies shouting to gun and nav, trade and hearty requests flying all over the ship, and basically not a single word or command from any of their officers on board.

The 10 mins on board got me nothing more than being 'dock-pressed' about 3 times even though I have repeatedly said over vessel and jobbing chat that i did not want to join the crew.

Its just sad how big crews are run nowadays..

/em runs back to his small little crew....
Haurus, Viridian Ocean

Lotsofgoats wrote:

"a=pi*r^2 so the circumference of the area bound by the curve of probability is divisible by the odds of Chuck Norris arm wrestling Jesus in a pool full of cherry jello "

[Jul 26, 2006 10:36:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Outrageous?
That crew is a joke, i jobbed with them off the board hoping for some WF pillage. When i got on board, it was general mayhem with greenies shouting to gun and nav, trade and hearty requests flying all over the ship, and basically not a single word or command from any of their officers on board.

The 10 mins on board got me nothing more than being 'dock-pressed' about 3 times even though I have repeatedly said over vessel and jobbing chat that i did not want to join the crew.

If thats true it was probably for the best, that said it does seem abit harsh to expel all those greenies, I mean think of all those greenies running around.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Jul 27, 2006 7:20:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

If thats true it was probably for the best, that said it does seem abit harsh to expel all those greenies, I mean think of all those greenies running around.

Yea, I think they would feel right at home in SX/outrageus.
Triggster.
[Jul 27, 2006 7:34:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

Outrageous?

I'm sure they will be dockpressed soon enough.
Belgica
Teh Poke faktor candidate 07/07
[Jul 27, 2006 10:07:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates