• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 60
Posts: 60   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8675 times and has 59 replies Next Thread
askully

"Rock the system"...Just so people know about this crappy crew.

Yarr, looks like i must come out of retirement for a month, some jerkoff (Erkul) planks all who get a learning at sea at every league point.

Even though I pulled all goods / excellents the whole trip, I, along with everyone on that ship, was planked and docked 1 battle's pay (confirmed by om) once the rest of us reached port with him.

That crap aint cool, soon Erkul, Bomby the captain of that crew and his entire crew will pay for his mistake appointment of S.O. Erkul (recently demoted to F.O.)
----------------------------------------
Askully

A wise woman once wrote..."You know as well as i do this game is like crack"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by askully at Jul 24, 2006 1:07:57 PM]
[Jul 24, 2006 12:46:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Re: Just so people know about this crappy crew.

Chances are I have already, but I'll look em up once I get home and throw a dec their way. Welcome back Skully :)
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 24, 2006 12:53:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Ewww.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 24, 2006 1:02:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mariciram

Nice to see ye back, mate. Had fun sinking ships with ye back in April.
Marici
[Jul 24, 2006 1:14:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

/me twirls around in circles.....

Woooo....welcome back!
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Jul 24, 2006 1:28:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Aye, Suty, ye have.

They're part of THE PACK (sic), same flag as Stainedshirt.

*sigh*
Blackfletch

How many small shot does it take to sink a Grand Frigate? One.
[Jul 24, 2006 1:52:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Irelay

They're part of THE PACK (sic),

Spelled incorrectly? Then what were they trying to spell?

/e confused.
Irelay l Otherwhen l Water Sleeps
Mightnight Ocean pirate since August '04
[Jul 24, 2006 2:12:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

They're part of THE PACK (sic),

Spelled incorrectly? Then what were they trying to spell?

/e confused.

TEH PACK.
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Jul 24, 2006 2:16:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Copy and paste works I see.

Angel,
:)
[Jul 24, 2006 2:25:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

I believe Blackfletch was just making sure that the capitalization of the entire name was clear. And yes. I remember them.

So... overall, BSB has 5 active wars on right now. It's absolutely awesome.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 24, 2006 3:47:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Yeah, my preference would be "The Pack", as I don't like to be screamed at, but Seahag's suggestion definitely would give a much better feel for what the flag is like.
Blackfletch

How many small shot does it take to sink a Grand Frigate? One.
[Jul 24, 2006 4:20:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

That really sucks mate.....look me up if you need me look me up... or just look me up anyway :)
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jul 24, 2006 4:51:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

Yeah, my preference would be "The Pack", as I don't like to be screamed at, but Seahag's suggestion definitely would give a much better feel for what the flag is like.

But my all-caps crew name is still cool, right guys? Right? Guys??
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Jul 24, 2006 6:25:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SolidOrange7

But my all-caps crew name is still cool, right guys? Right? Guys??

Heck yeah it's cool, Haggie! If it's one thing we know in this game, it's cool (SEE: yer diving helmet and slippers).
Senatus
Don't Panic
[Jul 24, 2006 6:32:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TalonUNT

I jobbed with these guys last night, and while I didn't have that particular problem with them I didn't stay very long. For the life of me though I can't remember what made me want to leave, i think just the way the ship was being run was very poor.
Taloncarde, Officer of Mezkay's white wolves
Midnight Ocean
[Jul 24, 2006 7:02:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
King_Nick

I know what the problem with this crew is - the captain, Bomby, is going around offering automatic promotion to any officer that will join his crew.

The result is that his crew is growing (3 officers recruited in the three days, the crew was only formed on July 22), but these officers don't seem to have much experience of running an effective pllage. Hence, greenies get planked for getting low duty reports and the officer reduced everyone's share of the booty at the end.

I'm not sure what the best solution is - maybe just warn yer officers about him, and PvP them every time ye see them at sea! ;-)

plz consider stopping your ugly posts and uneeded suggesetions.

[Jul 25, 2006 2:36:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilAurian

not just pvp!
SINK!

wheeee!!
Evilaurian
[Jul 25, 2006 3:50:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

It amazes me that people like Erkul can get past officer.

Heh heh, what's that, Beavis? Heh it's a ship. Getting sunk. Heh heh. Oh yeah. Heh.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Jul 25, 2006 9:16:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TempestStorm

Too funny, I did a tourney against this guy and he tried to recruit me to his crew too. I think yer right about him trying to grow his crew too fast and not having any controls. I was promised officer etc...I know he didnt check my stats, cuz I am a bit higher ranked where I am, but he promised me officer from a td tourney. LOL

I thought i was the only one that gets to plank the skully??? ;)

Jaded
[Jul 25, 2006 9:56:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WILLEYCOYOTY

Hey vova dont worry mate ill be doing more than looking ye up ..... ill be coming to see ye .........
Willeycoyoty
Captain of Willey's Coyoties
King of The Pack
[Jul 25, 2006 5:44:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rinic

Hey vova dont worry mate ill be doing more than looking ye up ..... ill be coming to see ye .........

Oooo. Fight! Fight! Fight!
[Jul 25, 2006 6:09:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Oooo. Fight! Fight! Fight!

I smell a War brewing.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 25, 2006 10:01:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
askully

I would be disgusted to have a holes like that in my flag, too bad that capn and his "senior officers" are afraid to sail now.
Askully

[Jul 26, 2006 12:00:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WILLEYCOYOTY

Re: "Rock the system"...Just so people know about this crappy crew.

Yarr, looks like i must come out of retirement for a month, some jerkoff (Erkul) planks all who get a learning at sea at every league point.

Even though I pulled all goods / excellents the whole trip, I, along with everyone on that ship, was planked and docked 1 battle's pay (confirmed by om) once the rest of us reached port with him.

That crap aint cool, soon Erkul, Bomby the captain of that crew and his entire crew will pay for his mistake appointment of S.O. Erkul (recently demoted to F.O.)

Mates ... to judge a entire crew or flag by the actions of one is to be just as much a disgrace as to ones self .... the actions of one do not always follow the actions of all around him/her. This one particular pirate is not even in the crew Rock the system
any longer nor is he in the flag THE PACK but for future refferences ..... before we decide to run a slander campain on a crew please come to the captain of that crew or the king/queen of that flag and speak to them first alot can be resolved before we run somones name into the mud.... Thank you
Willeycoyoty
Captain of Willey's Coyoties
King of The Pack
[Jul 26, 2006 12:28:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Mates ... to judge a entire crew or flag by the actions of one

Crews are represented by their SOs in much the way flags are by their royalty. If you've got a jackanapes for an SO, it clearly shows a failing on the part of the captain.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 26, 2006 12:41:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobie

How else are we supposed to judge a group than by what we see, that is, who from the group we interact with, and what's public information [crew/flag names and statements, along with pirate names]? WILLEYCOYOTY, good lord. Wile E. Coyote.

See, that's the kinda thing I would associate with an obnoxious flaggie and use to judge a flag. Oh, and the empty threats [see above].

Weak sauce.
Bendeall (Bo, if you know me)

Captain, Phoenicians. Related to teh BSBizzle.

Somewhat hostile, and not very helpful

http://boomytunes.serverroom.us:7660

Tune in, Rock out. Sometimes.
[Jul 26, 2006 12:46:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    BobieLaptop [Link]  Go to top 
askully

Willey wrote: 

Mates ... to judge a entire crew or flag by the actions of one is to be just as much a disgrace as to ones self .... the actions of one do not always follow the actions of all around him/her. This one particular pirate is not even in the crew Rock the system
any longer nor is he in the flag THE PACK but for future refferences ..... before we decide to run a slander campain on a crew please come to the captain of that crew or the king/queen of that flag and speak to them first alot can be resolved before we run somones name into the mud.... Thank you

Umm yeah.

I weant to the captain of that said crew (Bomby) and his other "senior officer" Crossword.

They jobbed me to discuss it, all the while when i was on their ship, the "senior" officer was saying "plank him".

Bomby was quite the ass too, he could care less that his "senior" officer was an a hole like him. Bomby planked me without warning.

Then I posted here (well actually other area of forum first by mistake(s), but thats kinda fixed). Your fellow royal is an a hole, I will slander with good reason his crew.

On a side note I noticed another of your fellow royals' name (stainedshirt). He is the very same pirate that took his crew into a flag to circumvent the flag fame system for that flag, then whined that his crew was being targetted by me (along with that whole flag, because they declared war on my flag). He repeatedly whined that he was "not part of Kol Nidre" even though repeated /cwho of his crew showed that he was. His reply was basically admiting that he was only there to circumvent fame. Then he wrote this "i suppose we hold ourselves to a higher standard in BRC".

Then not 2 weeks ago, I jobbed with him, he got his ass kicked all over the ocean in the battles. I didnt taunt, i just shut up and did my job getting my goods / excellents on sails (I was on my alt as at that time askully was deleted). I thought, because i read his crew statement, that because i was a jobber who was on from port to port, that i would get a plus one in the payout ("all those that are in every battle will recieve an extra share when the captain decides to port" in crew statement). But no, even though the battle navver was the captain of that crew, he did not plus even one of his jobbers as he said in HIS crew statement.

Lmfao, perhaps your flag is trying to corner the market on a holes, i dont know. But they are definately open to being called out for it.
Askully

[Edit 4 times, last edit by askully at Jul 26, 2006 1:40:59 PM]
[Jul 26, 2006 1:20:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dchow

How else are we supposed to judge a group than by what we see, that is, who from the group we interact with, and what's public information [crew/flag names and statements, along with pirate names]? WILLEYCOYOTY, good lord. Wile E. Coyote.

See, that's the kinda thing I would associate with an obnoxious flaggie and use to judge a flag. Oh, and the empty threats [see above].

Weak sauce.

meep meep

(thats the right cartoon right?)
Things in my past I can never change.
[Jul 26, 2006 1:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Me and a crewmate, Sailmaker, beat the snot out of Bomby and 6 jobbers in a PVP. Was great fun, unfortunate they had no booty though.
[Jul 26, 2006 1:46:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Aww. I always miss the good stuff.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Jul 26, 2006 1:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 60   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates