• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 39
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3617 times and has 38 replies Next Thread
dancinjen

Re: Don't make me...

i love cheese.
[Jul 25, 2006 7:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Cheese is stupid, and Regnum can't blockade their way out of a paper bag. Yeah, I *am* trying to start something, whatcha gonna do about it?!

Oh screw it. It's hopeless.
----------------------------------------
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Jul 25, 2006 7:52:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

i love cheese.

Dosn't everyone?
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Jul 25, 2006 7:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
danyellw

i love cheese.

Dosn't everyone?

Desmagicus doesn't!!! I smell a war dec coming!! Them is fighting words!
Ratoscurvy

co-founder - Imperial Coalition
co-founder - Midnight Aurora
[Jul 25, 2006 9:53:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

The main problem is that all the people that want wars and blockades aren't the ones who can actually declare them.

So everyone go stage a coup in your respective flags and declare war on everything that moves.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jul 25, 2006 10:07:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
dancinjen

Cheese is stupid, and Regnum can't blockade their way out of a paper bag. Yeah, I *am* trying to start something, whatcha gonna do about it?!

Oh screw it. It's hopeless.

honestly.. we have some of the top battle navigators in our flag.

and obviously in those other blockades we didn't really try... i was on one of the brigs that went out.. and like 6 opposing brigs against just one of ours... and it took them forever to take us down... they kept shooting each other.

how stupid.. so you know what des.. don't even go there.

RAWR.

I LOVE CHEESE!
[Jul 25, 2006 10:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

Saltake wrote: 
Bulletproof wrote: 
I hope so, Viridian is boring at the moment.

I can't remember a second/minute/hour/day when Viridian wasn't boring..

If it has always been boring then why do you play on Viridian :P

I've been playing it for so long because I want to see if there'll ever be a non-boring day. I live in hope.
/me giggles.
And, I never said that I hated the boring-ness. ;-)
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 25, 2006 10:57:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Maybe Regnum Irae is gearing up for something again. it'd be nice for us (RiddleMakers) to be involved in one directly. Cummon, we need a war of some sort! Let's all become part of the "Make Viridian Less Boring" movement! Buuut then again that sounds kinda boring... Nevermind, then. Ah, but we gotta do something, or I'll have to haul meself over to Sage.

Emphasis mine.

Perhaps you should talk to Triggster, since he's of the opinion that noone in Riddlemakers actually WANTS a war....

Just going from forum posts and all here.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jul 27, 2006 2:02:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Maybe Regnum Irae is gearing up for something again. it'd be nice for us (RiddleMakers) to be involved in one directly. Cummon, we need a war of some sort! Let's all become part of the "Make Viridian Less Boring" movement! Buuut then again that sounds kinda boring... Nevermind, then. Ah, but we gotta do something, or I'll have to haul meself over to Sage.

Emphasis mine.

Perhaps you should talk to Triggster, since he's of the opinion that noone in Riddlemakers actually WANTS a war....

Just going from forum posts and all here.

In case ye havn't realised, it takes more than one person to make a flag. While the minority may want a blockade, the majority don't.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jul 27, 2006 7:40:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates