• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 942 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Cryptic

Looking For Enterprising Pirates To Take Over A Crew Reply to this Post

Yup, I'm afraid that I really don't have the time I used to.

Thus it is with heavy heart that I would like to potentially make Dark Tide available to any pirates who might be interested in taking her over. The benefits right now would be limited to being part of a historied crew, a guarantee of continued web hosting for a crew site with FTP access at www.7th-survivor.com/dark and a donation of 3000 PoE to buy a new vessel (The limit of my funds after the recent wipes).

In return I would ask that you would keep the crew statement and that Cryptic and Kidd would be left in Officer positions. Despite the seeming open-endedness of the offer I do have rather high expectations so please only contact me if you are serious about this and have the time needed. I do doubt that any one person can have all the time that might be needed without burning out, so please feel free to file a joint application with a group of others.

In exactly a week I will have been following PP for a year so I might be a bit grumpy if you all quit after a couple of months. ;) Just a warning.

For all applications you can send me a personal message using that feature of these forums. Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Cryptic

When the fell moon rises and kingdoms fall
There's a time of darkness before cock's call
When the Tide washes in from windward to lee
And she leaves behind her a blood-red sea
[May 9, 2003 3:01:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates