• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1505 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
QuessP

Cold Steel 24 Hour Pillage - Version 2.0 Sloopage!

When: July 28th (noon PDT) to July 29th (noon PDT)
Where: Jet, Ruby and Emerald
Who: Hosted by Cold Steel mates, for all Midnight pirates
Why: For fun and POE!!
Contact: Yoanne, Anneyo, Seroled, Rebootkid, Wonkots ... or any Cold Steel officer.

Details:
We will have sloops and stock ships at Jorvik (Ruby), Namath (Jet) and Wrasse (Emerald). Take a ship out and pillage! Stock is provided by the flag, and the entire crew cut will be given to the Wrasse palace.

Staff:
Navs: Navs can pick their own time slots. Since we are doing sloops in multiple arches, we can have overlapping shifts. The Navs can also decide the length of their shift. We just ask that they stay for the entire time that they sign up for. No COs are necessary.
Event Coordinator: At all times, we will have at least one person online who is familiar with how this event is run. Someone who knows what to do about stock, crew cut, who's naving, etc.

Prizes!!
We will be awarding a prize to the Navs with the top three crew cut amounts. This time, we will be checking vessel records, to see what the crew cut is before extra POE is added to the booty. Extra donations to the flag are ABSOLUTELY encouraged, but we don't feel it's fair to include this in the determination of this prize. The nav with the top crew cut will get to choose first from this list of prizes:

Fancy bed (navy/white) ... est value 20k
Sloop (stocked, unpainted) ... est value 16k
10,000 POE
----------------------------------------
Yoanne (aka Clarebeaar)
Captain of Plank Tarts
Owner of Skelt (who calls me Damsel of the Sheets)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by QuessP at Jul 24, 2006 12:43:41 PM]
[Jul 17, 2006 12:42:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
QuessP

Re: Cold Steel 24 Hour Pillage - Version 2.0 Sloopage!

Edited to include the prizes.

Just a reminder that this event is this weekend. Please contact me, if you can nav for us. You are welcome to nav during the time that's most convenient for you, but we have particular need to cover the following hours:

7pm to 9pm
11pm to 5am
10am to noon
Yoanne (aka Clarebeaar)
Captain of Plank Tarts

[Jul 24, 2006 12:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
QuessP

bump! Less than 24 hours until our event starts! Contact Seroled or Yoanne if you have any questions, or want to help.
Yoanne (aka Clarebeaar)
Captain of Plank Tarts

[Jul 27, 2006 3:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
QuessP

Jobbing starts in about half an hour. Send a tell to Seroled or Yoanne.
Yoanne (aka Clarebeaar)
Captain of Plank Tarts

[Jul 28, 2006 11:05:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lespon1

hi ya yoanne count me in i'll have my puzzle pirates on all day tomorrow and a couple of hours tonight
[Oct 22, 2006 12:35:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

hi ya yoanne count me in i'll have my puzzle pirates on all day tomorrow and a couple of hours tonight

Hurrah for 3 month bumps. This was over some time ago, mate.
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Oct 22, 2006 1:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates