• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3136 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
nicuss

[Selling in Midnight] Blue/Blue mirrored Cleaver 20k

[EDIT yet again] Got ingredients for another cleaver, same 20k price. The one currently for sale is Blue/Blue. I might be able to get other colors, even black. Need cash, so contact me asap.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 10 times, last edit by nicuss at Nov 2, 2003 2:42:59 PM]
[Nov 2, 2003 2:42:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: [Selling in Midnight] Blue/Blue mirrored Cleaver 20k

How do you already own those?
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Nov 2, 2003 6:32:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

I've seen sassafras and blood being stuffed into stores, cleavers and scimitars in all-black being sold at mongers, big amounts of black cloth available at tailors - I've seen it all dissappear as well - so SOMEone must've bought it ;)
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Nov 3, 2003 1:06:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

Aye, as Frizzan said the ingredients are around. Provided you have them you can bring them to an ironmonger and order any weapons.
[Nov 3, 2003 3:18:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

bump for the edit
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Um I know HOW, it was more of a rhetorical question, as in WHY would own such things already, especially if you're already trying to sell them.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Nov 5, 2003 5:20:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

Some sort of combination of elitism, insanity, and a large amount of spare time in which to play? ;)
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Nov 6, 2003 6:55:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
Sugarpie

I have a purple/black scim already :) And hauling the commodities myself made it so I only had 15 hour wait (since that shop was out of just about everything else)

/think my preciousssssssssssssssssss
Sugarpie
The Violet (er... Violent?) Pirate
Member of Black Death
Former Governor of Orca
Piggy Josiah R.I.P.

[Nov 7, 2003 3:53:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muffy

Sugarpie wrote: 
I have a purple/black scim already :) And hauling the commodities myself made it so I only had 15 hour wait (since that shop was out of just about everything else)

/think my preciousssssssssssssssssss

Well, plus the three hours or so it took to forage the necessary materials and haul 'em to the ironmonger, with brigands chasin' us the whole way...*grin*.
[Nov 7, 2003 5:54:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

still available
[Nov 8, 2003 4:14:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
geckomon2053

20 k for both the cleaver and the scimatar
[Nov 8, 2003 6:18:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

bump for another edit
[Nov 10, 2003 1:57:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

bump, still have it.
[Nov 13, 2003 6:37:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hanzii

Don't bump.

- Hanzii
(your friendly neighbourhood moderator)
Hanzii - shipbuilder (retired), Turtle
[Nov 13, 2003 6:15:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.lauring.net [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates