• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 209
Posts: 209   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16509 times and has 208 replies Next Thread
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

And this was the last person that I found sooo quick

Smellysmee tells you, "yea sorry got gliched out of my spot"

I know if you ask them they should remember, or if they have chat logs, these will all be in there.
[Jul 15, 2006 12:25:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Member's Avatar


Joined: Dec 22, 2004
Posts: 3559
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

 
 
And incase it wasnt apparent yet, I am that 4th place finisher, Gently

And to explain those quick finds, one of your hiders TOLD ME where someone was who I was having a lot of difficulty finding. There were two right next to each other, i forgot their names. But I found the first and she said the 2nd was close by. so I spent a long itme looking, untill she finaly said right next to me. I had assumed it was one person hiding there. But it was really two. You can ask her if you want, i have it in me chat log that this is what happened.

And the last person I found TOLD ME that they glitched out of their hiding spot. I too have that on chat log. Its not hard to find someone who is not hiding.


Ok so 2 of the hiders helped a contestant. But having people who had no idea where they were or how they were constantly changing location help, that's considered wrong.

I don't get it.

That's why I find it unlikely that the hiders helped him out. Throughout the entire event my chat log is filled with /fo chat of this person just past me or all these people are around me but no one can find me lol. Hm... seems sketchy to me. I'll ask though on regards of trying to see if this was fair or not. I didn't tell the hiders they weren't allowed to move, I was too busy to say anything to them. I'll I said was send me a tell back. I was busy because I was having broadcasting problems at the time. Thanks Greeble and Mnemosyne (I think that's spelled correctly). Anyway, after it came up in /fo how I think 2 kept moving. Annaleese told them to stay still. I didn't think I had to clarify it to them beyond that.

Smee was the last person everyone found. I'll admit that as for the two next to eachother, that Thews has nothing to do with what is being stated. In fact, when it came up Bombasa and Annaleese ended up hiding next to eachother. People found Bombasa but not Anna after Anna was found by pretty much everyone, including you if I am recalling right, Pogo was not found by anyone. Neither was Smee or Matrix. So you found them pretty earlier into the game like everyone else.
----------------------------------------
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
Avatar Shoppe
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shorty_Jack at Jul 15, 2006 12:29:52 AM]
[Jul 15, 2006 12:27:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

Ill post screenies of my Quartermaster program if ye want to see the quotes for yourself. But I swear, those that I posted are exactly what was said to me. Copy and pasted out of my QM log
[Jul 15, 2006 12:31:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jun 22, 2004
Posts: 7707
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

You morons realize you just created like, a novel's worth of text over a 200 pixel picture? It might be justified if those 200 pixels represented... I dunno, a deed representative of virtual ownership of fake video-game property, but... trinkets serve no function. They are basically ugly pictures. Sorry. "Spirit of Pride In Stupid Online Game Event Victory" might play a role... but LORD. I left for work at noon when this thread had 20ish posts, mostly between Shorty and Bridalgirl... and 12 hours later there's 120?

That's fine though, because it's people like you for whom forums like this were designed!

SJ: define your event more strictly next time because HELLO, people on this game can be seriously retarded. You know this, girl. You're technically in the wrong.

Bridalgirl: No you don't deserve an abbreviation, because you're not important. Use common sense next time you do stuff. Who plays hide and seek with TEAMS? Are you from CANADA or something? You're morally/ethically in the wrong.

Nobody wins, Suty goes home happy, let's fight some wars.
----------------------------------------
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 15, 2006 12:37:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 8, 2005
Posts: 1311
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

More than 2 of the people were moving. I can't remember all of the names of the hiders, but I know Pittbull was one, and Einaj or something like that was one, they moved on the same island, but another one moved to an entirely different island.

You didn't tell the hiders they weren't allowed to move no. In fact this made it more challenging and more fun for us, especially since someone had said, I jsut found someone, but I lost them, they aren't there anymore... they are gone!

Anyway we could sit here and argue that moving was cheating as well because the contestants were never told the hiders would be moving. I could have been stuck on one island forever trying to find the person who was there at the start, until after like 15 minutes i finally figured to check again, and found they had gone to a different island.

I hate the fact that I posted my rant and was done... but the fact that so many had to continue to moan.... well I'm just replying. The fact remains, none of us will win.
----------------------------------------
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jul 15, 2006 12:38:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 8, 2005
Posts: 1311
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

/me bangs head.

Must I say again and again and again:

I do NOT care about the bloody TRINKET. I NEVER have.



All I was TRYING, before the tartfest unfolded... was to say that I was accused of cheating and that was WRONG. I played your event because I thought it would be fun. I had fun during it, posted a Thank you reply to the event thread, and then had to change it when I was told I cheated.

I'm not a fricken cheater. I've seen people hunting in pvp's go job on the other ships and try and send tells with what moves the enemies are making. That's called cheating.

Playing a game for greenie weekend and having help from mates, which whatever if you say it's not how you play it in YPP... watch our greenies play it in crew chat sometimes... /me bangs head.

It's called unclear rules, it's not called cheating. Do I care about the lump, N-O.

However, I refused to take being called a cheater, thus I defended myself.
----------------------------------------
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jul 15, 2006 12:49:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
margara

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 6, 2005
Posts: 185
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

 
Who plays hide and seek with TEAMS? Are you from CANADA or something?


You try playing in 6 feet of permanent snow with polar bears chasing you. Trust me. You want to be on a team so at least people are looking for your frozen booty.

Don't get me started on how we have to play "Marco Polo" up here. ;)

Margara
[Jul 15, 2006 12:56:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 8, 2005
Posts: 1311
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Oh, and Yes I'm very close to Cananda... if you look in my change purse you see about half candanian coins.


Yah Margara! I <3 up north :)


lmao..... I'm done, i'll go back to having a life now. Actually,sleep is a good idea.

Anyway, on with the tartfest if you wish but it's pointless. They know they aint given me jack, I know they aint given me jack (I always knew that). I feel my statements have been heard enough and I'm done in parley for awhile.

Anyway, I'm thinking instead of the fish for an addition to the raffle prize I may just hold a crew Hide and go Seek event. I'll have to talk to my mates to see. /me giggles.

Thanks to the support all. Many valid points were risen, by all sides.
----------------------------------------
Bridalgirl

I get around.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tarajayne at Jul 15, 2006 1:06:19 AM]
[Jul 15, 2006 1:02:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jun 22, 2004
Posts: 7707
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

"to rise" is not a transitive verb. Jesus.
----------------------------------------
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 15, 2006 1:12:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

 
"to rise" is not a transitive verb. Jesus.


lmao
[Jul 15, 2006 1:13:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

Member's Avatar


Joined: Dec 7, 2003
Posts: 636
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

As someone who has run oceanwide events before, I will agree with Peanutswench and Sweetiepiepi. It's virtually impossible to close all the loopholes in an event--you just can't think of all the ways people will try to cheat or gain an advantage, or of all the little things that may go wrong. You try your best to think of the most obvious ones, and hope real hard that works out. If, during the event itself, you discover people misbehaving in ways you hadn't anticipated--it's *your* event. Smack 'em down, HARD.

Shortyjack, please don't give up on running events. Please don't allow one person doing some hellacious tarting to ruin events for you. Heck, last fall when Seraph's Nightmare held our anniv. events, we had people sending us email and posting to the forum to complain that SN flagmates had won prizes in some of the events. What, were we supposed to ban our own flaggies from entering the contest? *m3 shakes her head at the stupidity of some folks

--madmarymeade, SN Events
----------------------------------------
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Jul 15, 2006 2:46:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 12, 2004
Posts: 403
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Suty wrote: 
"to rise" is not a transitive verb. Jesus is risen.

Fixed.
----------------------------------------
Blackfletch

How many small shot does it take to sink a Grand Frigate? One.
[Jul 15, 2006 2:55:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
StillMyst

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 21, 2005
Posts: 733
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

This thread is scheduled for demolition to make way for a hyperspace bypass. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, and Postcount ++
----------------------------------------
Mogget / Midnight
Take my PoE, take my land
Take my brigs and frigates grand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sea from me...

[Jul 15, 2006 3:23:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2cucry

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 2, 2004
Posts: 277
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

You know I read through this tart fest and couldn't help but think of one thing.. where did i know this Tart from (bridalgirl) then it dawned on me.. wasn't there something with save labor awhile back. ( http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=618586#618586 ). Seems to me Bridalgirl you are always trying to find ways to cheat people. You know SJ plans events because thats what she enjoys to do. SHE ENJOYS helping others out. SHE ENJOYS planning events. The only thing she doesn't enjoy is having to put up with TARTS like you. Am i attacking your character, YOU DAMN RIGHT I AM. Its people like you that ruin the event planners from making awesome events, Its people like you that ruin it for all. Were the rules clearly stated, maybe not, but as an event coordinator they have the right to disqualify any participant if they feel who is cheating, and/ or refuse prizes to anyone that they deamed "played to an advantage". As of now Midnight has lost an event planner. SJ is close mate of mine, and is extreamly disapointed on how this transpired, and is taking a leave from the game.

Now i'm not going to set up a petition regarding is bridalgirl a tart, or things like that.. but be aware you say you like to pillage.. so does the entire ocean........ ......
----------------------------------------
Anderson

Captain of the crew The Bluenoser's
Admiral of the Navy

Matrix says
 
"if you really wanna be loved try beat andy in ANYTHING, please were running out of ideas"

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 2cucry at Jul 15, 2006 9:54:52 AM]
[Jul 15, 2006 9:52:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 21, 2003
Posts: 10005
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Event rules wrote: 
The first 3 people...


Let me get this straight. Bridalgirl came 3rd, and then told her friends and helped them come 4th etc.?

If so, then she isn't a cheat, but a nasty whiney spoilsport brat.

If she got help from others before that (e.g. you find Z, I'll tell you where X and Y are), then of course she is a cheating nasty whiney spoilsport brat cheat.

"People" <> "Teams".

Dylan
[Jul 15, 2006 10:23:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 24, 2003
Posts: 11261
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

 
Event rules wrote: 
The first 3 people...


Let me get this straight. Bridalgirl came 3rd, and then told her friends and helped them come 4th etc.?

If so, then she isn't a cheat, but a nasty whiney spoilsport brat.

If she got help from others before that (e.g. you find Z, I'll tell you where X and Y are), then of course she is a cheating nasty whiney spoilsport brat cheat.

"People" <> "Teams".

Dylan


In what ammounts to a change of recent policy, I have to agree with Dylan here.
----------------------------------------
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 15, 2006 11:01:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Posts: 1361
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Several times I have wanted to start a post this way, but always stopped myself out of a sense of maturity...

You are all idiots.
Do you have any idea how much crap we would have to read every day if every common sense rule had to be put to print.
Common sense should tell you that an event where individuals win prizes is intended to be played by individuals. Events for teams are labeled for groups or teams.
The rules do not say anything about whether or not I can go into a wagered drinking game, have my friend who is ult watch the game and send me tells on what to do. Would I do this? Hell no... that's cheating.

I proctor at the ACT. Several forms of cheating are not announced as explicity cheating. Would those things be allowable? Um.... no.

As I previously stated, you are idiots, so you might not have this common sense to rely on. In the future, just know that if someone is holding an event and you do something to gain an unfair advantage over the others in the event, the event holder has every right to not reward you.
----------------------------------------
 
"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[Jul 15, 2006 12:50:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

Ok, I dont see when this turned to personal attacks, that seems totally unnessicary.

I thought it was allready established that some people think that it is ok to talk to other people when it comes to hide and seek. So, why is it so unreasonable to think that someone might do this and violate the unposted rule about teamwork?

And though it isnt possible to close every loophole it is very simple to add any rules to an event. The only rule was that you had to trade request and not send a tell. That was it. Any rules would have cleared up a lot of issues here because the title Reverse Hide and Seek tells us very little.

And if you look up reverse hide and seek on ther internet you find that it is played in groups.

I know no one was trying to cheat here, Bridal was just doing what she thought was within the rules. Even if that isnt what the game runners though. I mean if ye win ye get 3 prizes, so its quite reasonable to give 2 away to have people help you.
[Jul 15, 2006 1:13:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 6, 2006
Posts: 4798
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Sorry, that last bit is BS.
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Jul 15, 2006 1:23:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Posts: 1361
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Thews, your point all along is that you guys didn't understand common sense rules.

I think in this case, my argument that you are all idiots fits in rather nicely.

Can't have it both ways.
----------------------------------------
 
"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[Jul 15, 2006 1:26:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

Look, reverse hide and seek, is played with teams. look it up. That wasnt what was supposed to happen at this event. We now understand that.

If the only set of rules i can find for reverse hide and seek say play with teams, how can you expect us to know otherwise?
[Jul 15, 2006 1:31:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 24, 2003
Posts: 11261
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

 
Look, reverse hide and seek, is played with teams. look it up. That wasnt what was supposed to happen at this event. We now understand that.

If the only set of rules i can find for reverse hide and seek say play with teams, how can you expect us to know otherwise?


The fact that absolutely no mention of teams was listed in the rules of the game being played is pretty much a dead giveaway.
----------------------------------------
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 15, 2006 1:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Posts: 3958
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

I honestly couldn't get through this entire thread. Read the first four or so posts, had my opinion after reading most of the chat screens from the OP, then skimmed through the last 5 or 6.

In team compitition, how many times do individual players get ranked based on what place the team came in? I.e. My team was 2nd to finish a challenge, so I'm in fourth, person L is in fifth, person M is in sixth, person N is in seventh, and person O is in eighth. How would it be decided who on the team was in which place?

I agree with the tone of the last few posts, common sense should've dictated that this wasn't a team event. Namely because you didn't register a team.

Shorty, you weren't in the wrong. If it were me, anyone who received help in finding a hider, wouldn't have received anything. Nor would anyone that gave help in finding someone.
----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people


Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 15, 2006 1:41:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

rules usually say what isnt allowed... not what is allowed. Atleast that is my experience of rules and laws.

Tax laws say you are not allowed to pay less than a given amount, you are allowed to pay all the extra you want though.

I generaly look at rules and if it doest say its not allowed, then i figure it is. Show me a set of rules that spends most of its time saying what you are allowed to do and ill stand down.

I mean the rules dont say you are allowed to use wisk potions instead of the docks to get between islands, but i assume that is legal...
[Jul 15, 2006 1:41:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catennismom

Member's Avatar


Joined: Dec 1, 2005
Posts: 18
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

ok......this is getting WAY out of hand......its OVER! O-V-E-R! bridalgirl already stated that she only wanted to post this b/c she thought that since the rules didnt state teaming wasnt allowed that maybe she could do it. she doesnt care about the flippin prizes and she is done with this tarting fest.....why go on more with it? dont you all have something better with your lives? i would hope so
----------------------------------------
Katterina on Midnight
Wanderer of Crews
[Jul 15, 2006 1:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

And what about those of us who where on the crew chat but didnt ask for help... there is no way we could have just ignored it, i mean if I read where someone is, im going to go there. If i told all the contestants where someone was, would everyone be DQed?
[Jul 15, 2006 1:45:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Posts: 3958
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Thews wrote: 
rules usually say what isnt allowed... not what is allowed. Atleast that is my experience of rules and laws.

Tax laws say you are not allowed to pay less than a given amount, you are allowed to pay all the extra you want though.

I generaly look at rules and if it doest say its not allowed, then i figure it is. Show me a set of rules that spends most of its time saying what you are allowed to do and ill stand down.

I mean the rules dont say you are allowed to use wisk potions instead of the docks to get between islands, but i assume that is legal...


Labor laws. At least in the US.

Anyway, congratulations on trying to make event planning one of the worst things ever. The last thing events need are more rules. I'd prefer it if everyone would get their heads outta their ass and use common sense. Quit trying to use the "letter of the law" defense, it will never work against an argument that says you should use common sense.

Edit:
Thews wrote: 
And what about those of us who where on the crew chat but didnt ask for help... there is no way we could have just ignored it, i mean if I read where someone is, im going to go there. If i told all the contestants where someone was, would everyone be DQed?

*If* I were running the event, and I had proof that it was said over /cr, yes, everyone would be DQ'd. To those that wouldn't have wanted the help, well, now they get to take their anger out on their crewmate who decided the best way to win was to cheat.
----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people


Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by majestrate at Jul 15, 2006 1:50:20 PM]
[Jul 15, 2006 1:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Posts: 1361
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

 
I generaly look at rules and if it doest say its not allowed, then i figure it is. Show me a set of rules that spends most of its time saying what you are allowed to do and ill stand down.


I'll come visit you in jail some time.
"But the law doesn't specifically state that I cannot put my cat in the freezer and then skip it like a pebble on a pond."
----------------------------------------
 
"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[Jul 15, 2006 1:48:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 6, 2006
Posts: 4798
Status: Offline
Re: Were we wrong?

Point 927b - Everyone else (who wasn't cheating) managed to follow the simple enough concept of the event, and utilise common sense.
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Jul 15, 2006 1:50:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thews



Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posts: 55
Status: Offline

Re: Were we wrong?

No i mean, if I told other contestants who were not in my crew where someone was...

But the law does say you are not allowed to kill yer cat. And putting it in the freezer is killin yer cat.

I just dont see how it is possible to fiarly implement a rule that says no outside help.

I could DQ anyone I wanted by sending them a tell saying where smoeone was.
[Jul 15, 2006 1:53:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 209   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates