• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5794 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
StuManchu

Re: GRRR..

damnit don't you DARE make this another one of THOSE threads. How many of these will I have to rant about?

Actually. I don't HAVE to rant about any of them. I just do it because nobody else realizes it's stupid to speculate about kids on this game.
----------------------------------------
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 19, 2006 1:32:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

Mate, dont let yourself feel down because of it. Just find a crew, if thats a problem, or just a good bunch of pirates out there for ye. Age doesnt matter to me, well it only matters if they are ranked an officer and up because sometimes the conversation on /fo chat get a little.....well......<insert word here> that way, we can remind others that we need to watch our conversation's directions just in case. other than that, if you dont act like a 2 year old throwing hissy fits when someone wont give you poe or be your roommate, then you should be fine. also, based on something that reciently happened in flag, i found out that yes, we have a 13 year old that plays but its under her mothers supervisions, who she herself is also in the flag. none of us have a problem with that. i wouldnt have guessed she was that age. when i did guess it was about your age. then we came across a 14 year old that acted like she was 3. but hey. find the right people, there around somewhere, or heck, come tart with me in game. it gets quiet sometimes
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Jul 20, 2006 12:09:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

if you're the image of cool as the red head in a leather jacket and fishnets puffing on a cigarette

When were you having that meetup again? <3
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 20, 2006 2:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

if you're the image of cool as the red head in a leather jacket and fishnets puffing on a cigarette

When were you having that meetup again? <3

This weekend ;)
And I'm still a red head in a leather jacket in fishnets, I just don't smoke anymore. Instead, I drink whiskey.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Jul 20, 2006 3:23:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Vurogj

It's not like under-age people know nothing about sex and still think mom and dad kiss and mom gets pregnant.

Woah woah woah.

What?

I don't understand. This is terrible news.

In other news. People who mock ye fer yer age are idiots. Cool people will mock ye fer bein' an idiot. And fer not wearin' fishnets and smokin', obviously.
Older, crankier,
still haz da phat haiku skillz.
Tawnee on Midnight.
Apollo says, "Tawnee, I should have known you were involved."
[Jul 29, 2006 2:50:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    vurogj    vurojg [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Fear not; at this rate, it will soon be the people older than 17 being mocked by the majority.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Jul 29, 2006 5:07:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sierraam

Eh,
We have had this post. I got ripped because of it. So hide yer age, do not listen to rude stuff , and just have fun.
Puffnstuff
caring the **** less
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demeter at Jul 30, 2006 11:59:25 AM]
[Jul 29, 2006 9:16:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LtJamesDoom

Why don't you show some maturity and not drop f-bombs on the forums, Puff?
-Jamesdoom

For your health!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LtJamesDoom at Jul 30, 2006 5:24:06 AM]
[Jul 30, 2006 5:23:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Why don't you show some maturity and not drop f-bombs on the forums, Puff?

But James, children love using big grown up swear words.
[Jul 30, 2006 5:48:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hampster

Point in case. Piplicus isn't a 30 year old man with four degrees.

You'd never be able to tell, though.
Kivo - for the lady, sir?
Her sugar daddy would.
[Aug 1, 2006 5:23:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

My uncle has three degrees!

But he says they're on an album....

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Aug 1, 2006 5:33:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

I will never get Barney, and ten year olds are not going to get Jon Stewart, these are facts of life.

I know some 10 year olds who get John Stewart, and some 7 year olds that never got barney. But, that's the whole point of this topic isn't it. Age doesn't matter, It's how you act.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Aug 2, 2006 6:54:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sargon

I was 14 when I started playing this game (two years ago). I remember getting an amusing reaction from the rest of the crew when I finally told them how old I was. They all figured I was 35 or something.
Sargon
Midnight and Sage
[Aug 2, 2006 7:07:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
runnings_fun

Wait, you aren't?
A Ptolmaic Overlord Production

Sadly, I believe Ptolemy is correct.

[Aug 2, 2006 7:48:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    drfeetseconds [Link]  Go to top 
sargon

Wait, you aren't?

Heh!
Sargon
Midnight and Sage
[Aug 2, 2006 7:50:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

Funny how most of the drama I've seen in this game comes from the late 20s, early 30s age group. I know much younger pirates who act a lot more mature than older ones.
blah blah blah
[Aug 4, 2006 9:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Funny how most of the drama I've seen in this game comes from the late 20s, early 30s age group. I know much younger pirates who act a lot more mature than older ones.

Most of the drama comes from the non-kids. Most of the dockside filter-evading, scamming, spamming, abuse, and theft comes from the quickly banned, whom you never see, because they're gone so quickly. Most of those that I've seen were obviously kids.

I know much younger pirates who act a lot more maturely than older ones, too. MOST of the younger pirates I know are not so blessed.
[Aug 4, 2006 9:08:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Truvie

I was 14 when I started playing this game (two years ago). I remember getting an amusing reaction from the rest of the crew when I finally told them how old I was. They all figured I was 35 or something.

I had the opposite experience...folks insist that I'm no older than my early 20s and I LUBS IT!!

My shiny new personal AARP* Card will be coming this month!!

*American Association of Retired Persons - minimum age 55
Truvie

Captain of Steel Magnolias
Queen of Liberty Hull
Cerulean

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It hurts you a lot more than it hurts them.
[Aug 6, 2006 12:15:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates