• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 764 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
PirateTrader

A Question About 1 Of My Pirates

Ok i created another pirate beside my first 1 and it wont let me go but like 3 islands.i cant go to kirin or dragons nest or anything.why is this and hoew can i get to thse islands?
----------------------------------------
Icecoldfire on Virdian Ocean
Proud member of the crew Cruentus Morpheus And the Flag Riddlemakers
[Jul 7, 2006 11:50:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Teylynn

Re: A Question About 1 Of My Pirates

If you are talking about whisking, you can only whisk to islands you have actually set foot on.. if you are talking about riding the ferry, you can only ride it to islands in the same arch....

whatever your first pirate has done doesn't affect the knowledge of the other pirates you create..
Teylynn, Cobalt Ocean
[Jul 8, 2006 12:09:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Teyds    1736442 [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Re: A Question About 1 Of My Pirates

It sounds like your alt was created on one of the islands in Garnet or Onyx. Can you get to tigerleaf mountain? Then you're in onyx. can you get to Cochineal island? Then you're in Garnet. dragon's Nest and kirin are in Jade. you'll need to find someone who is willing to whisk you to jade - or you need to take a mission with the navy - tigerleaf or cochineal and stay on the boat until it ports at Dragon's Nest or Harmattan.

Good Luck!
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jul 8, 2006 12:10:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates