• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5307 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
marco_161091

Re: Bounty on the Riddlers

I think that Marco/Mosteel should check out who his flag is allied with...

Hey keep the flag aside ..
You want to hurt me?

Come for me.

Lets arrange the time and date.
----------------------------------------
Benzene265 said

I can't see anyone naming their pirate Ghyslaine, but I certainly hope that if there is a Japanese Rhodin someday, he or she remains blonde and well-tanned.

[Jul 24, 2006 10:34:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
Nemor

I guess I have an incorrect view on pvps. Id pvp my own flag just for the fun of it. I see pvps as a test of skill, not an act of violence. Meh, guess its good I dont take out many ships; I could potentially lose my flag alliances.

(However, if a flagmate/ally does wish to disengage, Id definately let them. I want pvps to be fun for friends, and absolute destruction for foes.)
Previous King of Vanguard.

Nemor
Me carping
[Jul 25, 2006 5:04:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Skype: nemor1 [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

I guess I have an incorrect view on pvps. Id pvp my own flag just for the fun of it. I see pvps as a test of skill, not an act of violence. Meh, guess its good I dont take out many ships; I could potentially lose my flag alliances.

(However, if a flagmate/ally does wish to disengage, Id definately let them. I want pvps to be fun for friends, and absolute destruction for foes.)

Bravo
But i wasn't referring to PVPing with my own flag i was refferin to the ladies out to get me.
Benzene265 said

I can't see anyone naming their pirate Ghyslaine, but I certainly hope that if there is a Japanese Rhodin someday, he or she remains blonde and well-tanned.

[Jul 25, 2006 6:25:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
jewel944

When I said

I think that Marco/Mosteel should check out who his flag is allied with...
I was refering to his original post, guess I should have made that clearer

Look out riddlers...
I dont know you and i dont want to know you.

Heh heh but You are going down.

/me laughs menacingly

Jewelangel of Viridian

Oceanus broadcasts, "Cause even Pirates need hugs!"

[Jul 25, 2006 7:28:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

kk but if u are comin to hurt me...

plz dont mess my hair
Benzene265 said

[Jul 26, 2006 4:30:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Bravo
But i wasn't referring to PVPing with my own flag i was refferin to the ladies out to get me.

how do you know that the "ladies out to get you" aren't in your own flag and want to smash you into the dirt?
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jul 27, 2006 2:05:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

Bravo

how do you know that the "ladies out to get you" aren't in your own flag and want to smash you into the dirt?

Ooohh oohh didn't think of that.

Ty Starrose.

And a question for the ladies

Are you all from my flag?
Benzene265 said

[Jul 27, 2006 3:52:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
jewel944

Try doing a who on us.

Or even easier for me, look at my sig.
Jewelangel of Viridian

[Jul 27, 2006 7:12:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

Uhhh you are from Ellipse?

Then why are you stoppin me from going after the Riddlers?
Benzene265 said

[Jul 27, 2006 9:13:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Okay, let's be fair then. Pvping floated ships is a nasty tactics. It does work, but I think it's a cheap way to get your crew's pvp rating up. So if you see the Gross Hammerhead (or any other brig/frigate) with less than 40% occupied stations it doesn't count for bounty. I know in war undermanned ships are a pretty target, but this, sadly, isn't war.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 28, 2006 6:57:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jewel944

Uhhh you are from Ellipse?

Then why are you stoppin me from going after the Riddlers?

I didn't say don't do it... just questioning your intelligence as RM are allies of your flag.
Jewelangel of Viridian

[Jul 28, 2006 7:04:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

Awww man they are???

Sorry to the person who started this thread.

Thanks jewel your a jewel of a person.
:)
Benzene265 said

[Jul 28, 2006 10:20:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
BlackEye6942

Okay, let's be fair then. Pvping floated ships is a nasty tactics. It does work, but I think it's a cheap way to get your crew's pvp rating up. So if you see the Gross Hammerhead (or any other brig/frigate) with less than 40% occupied stations it doesn't count for bounty. I know in war undermanned ships are a pretty target, but this, sadly, isn't war.

I always thought the SF screen shot requirement was to avoid paying for fake fights. This is yer event, Saintdeath: you can apply the Spirit of the Event and pay legit fights only, and not the pathetic hoax fights some little brat is trying to create. You don't have to adhere to loopholes in your rules like the OM's did with theirs, which caused this whole situation.
Blackeye
[Jul 28, 2006 1:23:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

You don't have to adhere to loopholes in your rules like the OM's did with theirs, which caused this whole situation.

The OM's rules wernt the cause nor the problem, I think ye would find it was much closer to home.

..pathetic hoax fights some little brat is trying to create.

Hes not lettin me win!
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by black_beard7 at Jul 28, 2006 1:59:55 PM]
[Jul 28, 2006 1:38:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates