• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11590 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
micklauer

[All Oceans][Selling Avatars] Kingpriam's Avatome

After nearly half a year of making avatars on Midnight, I have decided to move my operation to the global stage. I have a job, and a fiancee, and I'm a working actor...so there are points in time when things move a little slow. But if you like the work and can pay the price, I'm always happy to do business.

While I'm selling to any ocean...I would prefer to recieve funds on Midnight (if possible).

I charge 125k

Here are some sample...you may have seen them around...

I'll edit this and make it pretty later..I'm tired...

(_K:P
----------------------------------------
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Edit 1 times, last edit by micklauer at Jul 8, 2006 12:30:33 AM]
[Jul 7, 2006 2:07:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blacklab

Re: [All Oceans][Selling Avatars] Kingpriam's Avatome

I'd be most certainly interested, though I must know if you would be willing to accept the 125k on Cobalt (I've got a stockpile there froma weavery I don't run anymore, I'm gonna close it up soon since I only play Midnight now).
That was clearly yours.

Labradonis, Lover of Lime, Rock Star of the Dallas Party
[Jul 7, 2006 9:22:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    blacklab1113 [Link]  Go to top 
evermind

KP goes global?

I might order one. =P
[Art Commissions - Closed][DeviantArt]
[Jul 7, 2006 10:03:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    skyscape6 [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

I'm just gonna say the stock "Holy crap you rock." in this thread as well as wherever else you post. I'm really excited to see mine.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jul 7, 2006 10:09:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

Mick, bunches of your work seem to have fallen off of the wiki!

Where'd they go?

You know you want to shoot me out of the cannon. I have the money ;-).
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Jul 19, 2006 11:47:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Mick, bunches of your work seem to have fallen off of the wiki!

Where'd they go?

You know you want to shoot me out of the cannon. I have the money ;-).

Eh? I've been diligently uploading them all, except for some of the recent ones with the new borders due to a lack of time.

Have you checked http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/index.php?title=Category:Avatar_artists&from=Micklauer ?
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Jul 19, 2006 3:36:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

Yeah, that link works, I see them with that. I clicked through manually earlier and it was missing whole rows - I didn't see mine or Sneako's or Sweetie's or a few others.
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Jul 19, 2006 9:42:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
KuritaElite

How does the process in creating an avatar go for you? Rough sketch idea, then yadda yadda, etc.? I'm interesting in buying such wonderful avatars. They truly eminate style.
Kalvyn, Knight Errant
Heir to the Drunken Monkey Dojo

[Jul 20, 2006 12:33:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Yeah, that link works, I see them with that. I clicked through manually earlier and it was missing whole rows - I didn't see mine or Sneako's or Sweetie's or a few others.

Weird. Anyway, I've updated the YPPedia now, so it includes all of the recent crop including Blarneybelle's and Bendeall's avatars. Kp's been busy!
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Jul 20, 2006 9:58:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

Yeah, KP you should bump me to the back of the line again - I spent the 100k I'd saved up. I'll start saving again though and catch you next time.
- Loola

-Lisakayela
[Jul 20, 2006 11:03:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

How does the process in creating an avatar go for you? Rough sketch idea, then yadda yadda, etc.? I'm interesting in buying such wonderful avatars. They truly eminate style.

Mainly I talk to the person to find out more about them...we take what they want plus what I want and it equals joy.

I sketch, scan, color on computer, and bang!

If you'd like an avvie, please /pm me anytime.

Again, thanks for Finn for your wonderful hard work! I owe you! *hint* *hint*

kp

ps. Rsen...thanks for the support mate...
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 21, 2006 5:27:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates