• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4685 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
Jerze

Re: The best crew you've been in?

There's no better people than those of the British Bandits. It's a small crew but that makes us like family. Jaded invited me to join when I was new, green and shy and although their sailing hours often don't work for me, I've never felt like leaving. Brummieboy and Berryboo run tight ships.

And anyway, what other crew would make me a Princess even if I suck at B-nav and mostly choose not to do it. They tell me I have other useful attributes but I'm not entirely sure what they mean!
----------------------------------------
Jerze
British Bandits' Ambassador - Midnight Ocean
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.

L Cohen 'Anthem'
[Jul 21, 2006 1:29:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SalviaWood

Cronk wrote: 
The best and also the worst crew I was ever in was Fun House. At its height, there was no crew where I laughed more or had a better time. Later on, there were several pirates I wanted to throttle.

Would have to agree. Was my first crew, active people, had alot of fun. Till it died. Ah well.
Salvia

Gunnbjorn flag officer chats, "Salvia, people like you are the reason people like me need medication."
[Jul 21, 2006 5:11:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

I'll have to go with Falcon's Fury. At least for the short time I was there, it felt really good. :)
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Jul 22, 2006 9:05:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

I'll have to go with Falcon's Fury. At least for the short time I was there, it felt really good. :)

Back when Faile was still around, and Talons was First Mate, I'd certainly have to agree. That was a ton of fun.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 22, 2006 10:12:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rroberts

The best and also the worst crew I was ever in was Fun House. At its height, there was no crew where I laughed more or had a better time. Later on, there were several pirates I wanted to throttle.

Good times.
[Jul 23, 2006 1:19:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.chestertongrant.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Rmarsbar

Dioses y Demonios, even though whenever I type the name I still wonder what the hell it means. School of Hardknocks, now there's a name you can chuckle with whilst you type! Until you /cwho it and it's not there anymore... aww shucks :(
Rmarzbarr, a Superlemon!
[Jul 23, 2006 1:59:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Marziepants    Marziepants1    334439659 [Link]  Go to top 
Irelay

Dioses y Demonios, even though whenever I type the name I still wonder what the hell it means.

You could've just asked me. :(

Irelay,
Spanish.

I was in a pretty cool crew, Extremely Happy Pirates, for about 9 months. Then it died. I think it's trying to be revived now, but it's not the same. Sigh.
Irelay l Otherwhen l Water Sleeps
Mightnight Ocean pirate since August '04
[Jul 23, 2006 2:34:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chotogirl

*sniff* The Cartographers

Kinda miss you guys... a little... maybe...
*goes back to playing other game*
Choto- Captain of the Titanic Mu-Mu Pirates
Rightful Owner of Olivia, Cleaver's Lost Pet
[Jul 26, 2006 2:11:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Blood Brothers in Ruby Phoenix, circa early 2004.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Jul 26, 2006 2:15:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez67

Old Falcons Fury (pre Wyverns Pride) gets my vote too. That was a crew that knew how to be hardcore, without being snobbish about it, and Faile was one of the best captains the ocean has seen. Shame what happened to that crew.

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Jul 26, 2006 2:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates