• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4772 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
taylor45

The best crew you've been in?

The best crews you have been in?

The best crew i've ever been in has to be (Really Bad Eggs), the captain was (Cyberchicken) and he was a damn good captain at that!, i wish i never left that crew Because it was fun

2nd best crew has to be the (bootyfull bandits) Lead by (Thumbs), He was a great mate and also a good captain, It wasn't as 'Piratey' as Cyberchicken crew though.

What Are your favourite Past crews or crews That are running at the moment?
----------------------------------------
Positive
[Jul 6, 2006 1:04:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PogoBeta

Re: The best crew you've been in?

Mine.

I've only been in one other crew, and i like mine better.
Pogo on Midnight

I used to have an avatar shop
for someone this washed up, you'd think i'd be a little cleaner...
[Jul 6, 2006 1:29:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stefsorceror

British seadogs. But we got inactive and we merged with Thicker than Blood. Also a great crew.
Tibiaking. Member of TTB, SN. Too cool to have a quote in my signature.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are ment to be offensive. Any tarting about the offensiveness of my posts will be ingored.
[Jul 6, 2006 1:42:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bronzebeard

Dioses y Demonios.
Best crew in the ocean, and I'm in it. The people are all wonderfully skilled and more wonderfully perverted. I love ye all, crewbies!
Peglegpaul
Now on Obsidian!
[Jul 6, 2006 1:44:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evilbob71

Pirates of the Damned - Very friendly and helpful bunch
Rome wrote:

erm, Rebe, I thank you, I'm not really the person on the "hang you' bandwagon"

[Jul 6, 2006 1:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilAurian

DUHUH!
Evilaurian
[Jul 6, 2006 2:36:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Mine.

I agree with Pogo.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 6, 2006 2:39:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

The best crews you have been in?

The best crew i've ever been in has to be (Really Bad Eggs), the captain was (Cyberchicken) and he was a damn good captain at that!, i wish i never left that crew Because it was fun

2nd best crew has to be the (bootyfull bandits) Lead by (Thumbs), He was a great mate and also a good captain, It wasn't as 'Piratey' as Cyberchicken crew though.

What Are your favourite Past crews or crews That are running at the moment?

I guess this depends on how you define "best." All crews have different strengths.

Some pirates might prefer a rich crew, a crew of good puzzlers/navvers (or both), a merchie crew, old salts, new blood... the list goes on.
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Jul 6, 2006 3:10:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

I answered this question before in another thread just like it months ago.

The best crew is obviously the one with the biggest number of folks who would be on your hearty list if they were not in your crew list.
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Jul 6, 2006 6:22:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Rexie

Muroni, that salacious vampire, wrote:

The best crew is obviously the one with the biggest number of folks who would be on your hearty list if they were not in your crew list.

Hear! Hear! That is exactly how I chose my current crew. Exactly.
R3><3L33T4
Jeridus says, "See, I dunno about that, I would think Rexi being evil would be like only relative evil. Like some sort of diabolical kitten"
[Jul 6, 2006 6:27:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

Children of the Damned. I've nosed around plenty of other crews on alts, but never found a crew as fun and mature.

Hell Fire for Hire is pretty darned good too, but I'm too inactive to appreciate it. ;)
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Jul 7, 2006 8:12:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Easy of course and non-biased...

Party Central rules all! ;)

Other past crew that was I have to say really swell and I have a current alt with, Crazed Norse Vikings :) They brought be up when I was a little greenie so I shall always love em!
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jul 7, 2006 8:58:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starstx33

The Athenians.

They picked me up as just a wee greenie lass off the notice board, and raised me as one of their own.

Tristesse
Ellie
Lombre
Silvain
Ruby
and many others (including the occasional Fronsac, though I see more than enough of him now.)

Though I still see most of you in other guises, I'll never forget the exciting days of my innnocent, unknowing, pirate youth. No one has ever had a better introduction to the game.

/me wanders off to remember fondly.
Caspian: Dodging metaphorical bullets since 1984
New and improved: Caspianne coming to a Malachite near you!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by starstx33 at Jul 7, 2006 1:26:38 PM]
[Jul 7, 2006 1:26:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    starstx33 [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

The Pink Pillagers. Because good ol' Captain Bdi would go out with no rum, take the entire crew cut, not restock the boats, make us wear pink, and join awful flags with ZOMG 1336sp33kers deluging FO with their inanity. Annnnd that was my first experience with organized rebellion and havoc-creation, a habit which would stick over the next two years.

But duh.

Napalm tells you, "lol 6 of your crew are heartys"

There's only 24 of us.

Edit: apparently Cyberchicken is a really cool dude, Bo met him in Dallas last week. Cheers Wilddawg, even if you ARE from Hunter.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by StuManchu at Jul 8, 2006 1:17:00 AM]
[Jul 8, 2006 1:15:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Ransack Marauders, easily.
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Jul 8, 2006 9:59:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
yummyyumm

Mine.

I agree with Pogo.

So do I. But Lunar Eclipse, with a Captain of Bluefinn came in close second.
[Jul 8, 2006 5:02:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crystallina

Rudder Lubbers back in the day, definitely.
Rapmasta26, in a surprisingly accurate assessment of many posters' attitude towards things:

PLEASE PEOPLE, IF YOU DONT AGREE DONT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

[Jul 9, 2006 6:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    YPP+Crystallina [Link]  Go to top 
manky

Muroni wrote: 

Plus the ones you talk to that *aren't* on your hearty list.

Oh jeez, I think that puts me in DyD weekdays, BSB Saturdays and Pirates of the Damned on Sundays >.>

The best crew I was ever in was The Shadowy Balrogs (after they'd merged with whatever crew I was in). After they buggered off to Cobalt and left me all alone (:p) I never really had another proper one. My crew on Hunter is nice too, but since this is Midnight Parley, I guess it doesn't count :)
the_rock99 wrote: 
Besides, gamers dont cheat. We grind and grind until we get it right.

[Jul 12, 2006 9:45:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Bovine Intervention. Some things you can never leave behind, right?

Moo.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Jul 12, 2006 10:09:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drusilla

I'd have to say my current crew, Cupcake Inquisition (formerly Crociata Imperio), in any of its incarnations over the last two and a half years is the best ever. (Well, I've only ever been in one other crew, and I lubs me some Spiffy Bow Ties). I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time leaving a crew that stood by me when I (successfully) mutineed.
Avast! Jesus were a leopard.
[Jul 12, 2006 4:52:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    drusilla_ypp    raspberryjamdeg [Link]  Go to top 
Cronk

The best and also the worst crew I was ever in was Fun House. At its height, there was no crew where I laughed more or had a better time. Later on, there were several pirates I wanted to throttle.
Cronk
-Much better than you in every way.
[Jul 13, 2006 10:33:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
quiglin

The one with the mighty stick wrote: 
I'd have to say my current crew, Cupcake Inquisition (formerly Crociata Imperio), in any of its incarnations over the last two and a half years is the best ever. (Well, I've only ever been in one other crew, and I lubs me some Spiffy Bow Ties). I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time leaving a crew that stood by me when I (successfully) mutineed.

Thankfully, I have found such a good home. I will always hold The Yellow Turbans in the highest regard...I wouldn't be here today without Sunshine and Romeo.
[Jul 14, 2006 7:38:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.quiglin.com    bquiglin    bquiglin [Link]  Go to top 
RaelShark

Ransack Marauders, easily.

True that.
Shark
Mascot of Ransack Marauders
[Jul 14, 2006 8:04:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ransackmarauders.com [Link]  Go to top 
cammiesyork

Cronk wrote:

The best and also the worst crew I was ever in was Fun House. At its height, there was no crew where I laughed more or had a better time. Later on, there were several pirates I wanted to throttle.

Still miss the hayday of Fun House. still laughing through the chat logs Cams
Resenkrantz wrote :

A Declaration of War is not something to be played with. The mechanic is there to PROTECT you from losing shang'd gold painted GF's, and you waive that right by sending the wardec.
[Jul 14, 2006 8:05:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xLiang

Brotherhood of Steel.
C = 2x + 10

==========
[Jul 14, 2006 8:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Koalarocker

Chaos Theory always looked after me as a greenie (and greenie I was for a disgustingly long amount of time) and there have been hard times for the crew as a whole, but I've always stuck by them; I've never had my main in another crew. Now I'm, inexplicably, an SO and a Lady of my flag, and kind of proud of it. I guess it goes to prove the value of loyalty.

<3 Chaos
Cannonade/Koalarocker
Occasionally, an avatar artist.

Did you exchange... your walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?
[Jul 14, 2006 8:22:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Morgan's Devils. Then his crazy ... wife (it pains me to say that) made him leave the game because she got mad at one of the OMs, and the crew sort of fell apart. We had the best crewmates, the best chatter, and we had fun on every pillage. We used to be very active, and I'm still in contact with a few of them. Still can't find Earldude, though... However, after things started falling apart, we did have a traitor that stole a ship and took it to another crew he'd been jobbing with constantly. He's still in that crew, but we got our ship back. I won't name names, per se, but they probably already know who they are. He's already gotten his, but that second crew can kiss my fine California tanned... you get it.
Big Blue, you're a traitor, and Mord, you can bite me

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Jul 14, 2006 9:13:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
MajorTomm

I wouldn't be the pirate I am today had it not been for Krumbles and his DeathReapering piratey black heart.
Borragita ~
Another tart in the ocean...
Camelama says, "when I grow up I wanna be just like Borragita"
[Jul 14, 2006 11:45:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

Children of the Damned. Hands-down.

I still miss that crusty cap'n, Charon...and Darksand (though there's not as much to miss as he comes 'round now and again)....and the ever-popular Lafina Kilya...aw hell, I'm gettin' all teary-eyed.

--m3
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Jul 15, 2006 3:17:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Noxi

Children of the Damned. Hands-down.

I still miss that crusty cap'n, Charon...and Darksand (though there's not as much to miss as he comes 'round now and again)....and the ever-popular Lafina Kilya...aw hell, I'm gettin' all teary-eyed.

--m3

I whole-heartedly agree. Absolutely.
I really enjoyed my time with them. :)
Computer says no, I won't draw for you. D:
[Jul 15, 2006 4:56:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates