• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 167
Posts: 167   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 78497 times and has 166 replies Next Thread
Skiratas

Re: Box Edition Reply to this Post

OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LIZ! I once had this game on my computer, and it worked fine. Then the computer went to the shop and everything was lost. EVEN MY OLD FILE( had forgotten the username and password:( ). Recently ive been thinking my inability to log on was this computer. Now thanks to you, I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!! IN-GAME GOD BLESS YOU LIZ!!!
[Jun 6, 2008 8:52:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chupchup

OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LIZ! I once had this game on my computer, and it worked fine. Then the computer went to the shop and everything was lost. EVEN MY OLD FILE( had forgotten the username and password:( ). Recently ive been thinking my inability to log on was this computer. Now thanks to you, I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!! IN-GAME GOD BLESS YOU LIZ!!!

If you registered that account with an email address, and can still access your email there, you can have a password reset sent to it by following this link.

Although there is a good chance your pirates have been deleted already if it's been a long while.
----------------------------------------
The pirate formerly known as Ljamethyst.

I think the Sublime trophy is a happy idea. Sublime is to be celebrated.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by chupchup at Jun 7, 2008 4:33:39 AM]
[Jun 7, 2008 4:33:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Ljamethyst [Link]  Go to top 
tlia

Ok, I have a question. I have a new computer and loaded the box edition on this new computer. When I try to enter the key code it says already redeemed which I kind of expected. However with the same log in name and my secondary account I am unable to get the message to get my freebies. Am I missing something or will it only work for one of my accounts?
Tlia On Midnight
[Jul 3, 2008 8:59:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Ok, I have a question. I have a new computer and loaded the box edition on this new computer. When I try to enter the key code it says already redeemed which I kind of expected. However with the same log in name and my secondary account I am unable to get the message to get my freebies. Am I missing something or will it only work for one of my accounts?

The box set only works on one account. You can get freebies on all 3 pirates on that account, but not on other accounts.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jul 3, 2008 9:06:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tlia

Ok that is what I thought. Also on my main account on Cobalt can I still get the freebies? I have tried but it isn't working.
Tlia On Midnight
[Jul 3, 2008 10:17:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Ok that is what I thought. Also on my main account on Cobalt can I still get the freebies? I have tried but it isn't working.

If it is the account you activated the box set on then yes, you can get the sword or hat on any ocean.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jul 3, 2008 11:11:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LiquidatorJo

whered you fidn yer box edition?
Noob Greeter asks "What's an Atlantis?"
[Jul 3, 2008 5:54:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

You can usually find them on Ebay.

There is no guarantee that the box set code has not already been used though. I know Athens bought one from Ebay that was packed as new and all worked fine. Just check out the seller first and see what feedback they have.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gunnermooch at Jul 4, 2008 4:34:05 AM]
[Jul 4, 2008 4:33:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
klostro

Or if you're lucky enough (at least in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area), you can find them at almost any Gamestop store . Most any of those on that list should have them last time I checked. And I do believe they do store transfers if you have a store near you that they can send it to. Only problem with buying it on Ebay is that you may not get a copy that's already been opened and the key already been registered.
{Klostro and Wangchung} - Galene says, "Too bad we can't just use the Black Ship as a tugboat, haha." Cronus Smiles.
[Jul 5, 2008 10:37:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.homelessirc.net    Klostrophobik    Klostrophobik    Would you like to spank me? [Link]  Go to top 
Rehtwol

Hey, so, I bought the box edition a while ago (like a year or so) and did the double install, which was fine for me :D... now I have yet to redeem the box key, and I have 2 questions about it...

1. If I buy 2 boxes, I assume it would still be impossible to get both a savvy hat and a backsword :P

2. Would redeeming my boxed key count as buying a subscription/dub pack as to have my pirates safe from extermination?

Thanks mates!

(And for those of you looking for boxed sets, I found mine on Amazon... I also saw one or 2 copies in a store, but when I went 2 weeks later to buy a copy, they had closed, boarded up and were empty :(...)
Hi! I'm:
Rehtwol
Of Midsummer Night's Dream
And I seem to be a member of Prestige...

Lotsofgoats says, "(>'.')> learn how to draw a kirby, newb"

[Jan 7, 2009 8:37:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Only one CD key can be redeemed per account, I believe. No idea on the second question.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jan 10, 2009 1:58:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

You can redeem more than one CD key on an account, but you'll still only be able to get one item on your pirate.

It does prevent purging.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jan 10, 2009 6:18:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doctortux

Is the box edition were you have to buy a CD but you get to control everything?
[Jul 8, 2009 3:22:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Define "everything."

The box edition includes a single-player offline story mode, which leads you through various puzzles in a series of chapters; you can choose to replay a chapter after you've completed it. It's a fair bit like the "Puzzle Pirates Adventures" currently (still) in beta. You don't get to run your own ocean or anything like that.

In other respects, it's a copy of the game client as it existed back in 2006, when Alchemy was the newest puzzle. You cannot connect to live oceans without updating it, and frankly, you might as well just do a fresh install given everything that has changed (program, media, etc).

Finally, it comes with a CD key which can still be entered and redeemed, but only for ONE (1) account. The account receives one month's worth of subscription time, and each pirate on that account (existing or created later) can "Claim Yer Inheritance" to receive a backsword or a savvy hat.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by cmdrzoom at Jul 8, 2009 4:36:29 PM]
[Jul 8, 2009 4:35:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ascorbate

It's a fair bit like the "Puzzle Pirates Adventures" currently (still) in beta.

I wish Adventures were in beta. As far as I can tell, Adventures is currently in "rolled over and died" mode.
Vnork flag officer chats, "I don't know about anyone else, but I have starfish related emergencies all the time"
[Jul 8, 2009 4:39:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Samueldude7

hum im having a problem here 404 not found someone help me i dont want to be stuck forever
[Oct 12, 2009 9:46:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

There is no point in updating the box edition client, as you'll lose the Play Offline button if you can figure out how.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Oct 22, 2009 7:06:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 167   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates