• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7188 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Zmasterben

The Midnight Chart Thread

If you are selling/buying/trading/begging for CHARTS in midnight, put them here.

I've edited this so that there is no excuses! :)

Charting assistance thread
----------------------------------------
ZmasterBen
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Zmasterben at Oct 28, 2003 11:14:42 AM]
[Oct 28, 2003 11:14:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

Re: The Midnight Chart Thread

Please note that the opposite of 'Inter-' is in fact 'Intra-', which is why you see company intranets- they are networks within the organisation, not between organisations.
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Nov 13, 2003 6:20:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
MizzUnique

silverkitty wrote: 
I considered the philanthropy thread, but I'm not looking for someone to chart for me specifically and especially not to travel with me -- I find it easy to disengage brigands at the level of brigands I attract and don't need my sloop's sea battle rating raised by having additional players of some skill aboard.

As one of the people from the philanthropy thread, I'll explain a little about how I chart for people when requested. I get jobbed onto the ship, traded the deed, I chart the course, the officer checks the charting and I trade the deed back. I then leave the ship and stay jobbed until it is time to return to the ship and rechart.

I don't do much ingame these days that prevents me from charting others apart from blood runs and blockades, the rest of the time I docktart. Just ask anyone from the philanthropy thread, I'm sure they can work with you in the same way I do.

- Mizz
Mizzunique

Sheogorath says: Nemo calls everyone lad or lass though, since he's like a god and we are his children.

Sheogorath says: I can't believe I lost a war to a girl in pink. Next time you won't be so lucky.
[Sep 20, 2004 2:50:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Mizz1Nique1981 [Link]  Go to top 
Heygabe

Free charts to Angelfish

Free for the asking are sailing charts to the lovely isle of Angelfish. These charts are stored on the Dangerous Eel. Ask any Officer of the Radical Dreamers and they'll give you a chart!

What's in it for us?
Nothing, really. We love Angelfish and we want more people to come out and visit us. Perhaps while you're there you'll buy some rum from Fort Awesome and some shot from the Mad Molly Monger. But you're under no obligation to do so. We'll also buy your fruit, if you don't want it. Selling it to us is better than discarding it, isn't it?

What's the catch?
There's no catch. The chart is yours to keep. It's nothing special really; You can buy the chart from the fine shipwrights on Park Island, but we're already doing that for you, so nobody is getting ripped off.
We only ask that you not abuse our generosity. We're keeping track of who we give charts to. Piggies get fat, but hogs get slaughtered.

How do I get one?
Ask any Officer of the Radical Dreamers and they'll give you a chart! Be nice though, we can't always drop what we're doing to run over and get the chart for you. But we'll give you one just for asking.

What charts do you have?
Right now, we only have Park <--> Angelfish Charts to hand out, but as we collect pillage only charts (and mem them for ourselves) we'll start adding other charts to the mix.

Where can you go from Angelfish
Angelfish is the gateway to Meke island, a fine little spot where fruit is plentiful and rumors of Gold Ore abound.
Anglefish is also on the regular shpping lanes to Delta, Turango, and Park islands.
--Watching the Mad Professor from a distance
If we are steadfast in our resolve to have fun, then fun we will have.
[Apr 16, 2005 2:53:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JocelynAhoy

I am looking for Eclipse-Dugong.
I will pay 1000 poe for it.
I am so close to finishing meming I can taste it. Please someone help me!!
I can also trade a bunch of duplicates for it.

Contact Darrla.
Darrla of ARR, formerly of Aeronauts, formerly of The Salty Mouthfuls
[Jun 6, 2005 5:51:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
btubbs

Looking for Coral charts

Angelfish/Meke
Angelfish/Delta
Angelfish/Turongo
Delta/Macaw
Macaw/Monsoon
Monsoon/Turongo
Turongo/Durian

And the interarch Monsoon/Chaparral

I'll pay any reasonable price.

Reach me by PM or /tell Angryjohnny in game
[Jun 9, 2005 1:39:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nocturnal_M

Just Ordered my first ship

Any an d all donations to my ships map collection would be a most helpful leg up.
I currently have 2 maps at this time, so if you have any spare/extra maps, please give me a tell.

Shadelin on Midnight...
Look for me in Game as Shadelin on Midnight
[Jun 9, 2005 8:17:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JohnGA59

A few good charts

I'm looking for the following charts:

Frond to Ostreum (Pearl)
Ostreum to Wrasse (Pearl-Emerald interarch) Done, thanks to Flintfire
Iris to Vernal Equinox (Sapphire)
Papaya to Remora (Diamond-Sapphire interarch)
Byrne to Remora (Diamond-Sapphire interarch)

Contact me in game or send me a PM.

Thanks, Mates!

John
Midshipman of the Corsairs of Umbar
Seraph's Nightmare
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JohnGA59 at Jun 10, 2005 10:40:23 PM]
[Jun 10, 2005 10:40:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vodyaniye

I am just starting out. Any extra charts you are looking to get rid of would be welcome. Don't have alot of poe, but willing to pay what I can. PM here or msg in game varia. Thanks
Why be difficult when you can be impossible?
[Jun 11, 2005 8:40:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    vodyaniye@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
FishLettuce

hey guys, I could really use the Hephaestus' Forge to Spring Chart. Get me in game or pm me, and we'll work out a price
Pirate: Greyfiish

Capitan of the crew Rumblefish.
[Jun 11, 2005 8:56:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FishLettuce [Link]  Go to top 
thegiddens4

I am looking for any interarch map except for Turtle to Jovrik.

Give a tell to Redboots in game.
Bricktop - Gun for Hire

"She shot me! You crazy tart! I can't believe you shot me!" Red Guard.
"She absolutely did not shoot you and I completely expected it." Green Guard
[Jun 17, 2005 5:45:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jmucchiello

I have 5 new Hephastus Forge to Namath charts for trade. (Yes, 5) I also have 1 HF-Xi available.

I'm looking for charts attached to Monsoon-Macaw (Coral) Monsoon-Chapparel (Interarch Coral-Jet) and Vernal Equinox-Iris (Sapphire). Other offers also considered. Charts must be at least good at time of trade. Look for Colorbeard online most evenings.
Colorbeard on all the Oceans
SO of Six Leagues Under (Midnight)
FO of SPAM (Cobalt)
[Jun 22, 2005 7:05:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
branmuffins

Looking for any chart in coral except for:

Park-Delta, Park-Angelfish, Monsoon-Turongo

Will pay very well for anything else in coral.

msg Sawedoff in game or PM me here.
- Sawedoff

Utterly helpless to ignore the orders of the Mad Professor.
[Jun 22, 2005 8:18:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlbschreck

Looking for Ostreum to Wrasse

I am looking for the chart that goes from Ostreum to Wrasse. I don't care if it is old, so long as I can get a few uses out of it. I have a ship to move and I would like to possibly see if I could mem it.

PM me or contact JLBShecky ingame.
[Jun 25, 2005 6:21:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Desirsar

Looking for inter-arch maps other than Byrne/Papaya-Remora, hunt down Natsumi in-game. :)
What's the point of a signature if you can't use images?
[Jun 27, 2005 7:14:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://incolor.inebraska.com/clu/index.htm    MantequillaRoja    Desirsar    2509183 [Link]  Go to top 
Welllingtion

Im looking to buy or trade for a Guava-Cnossos Inter-arch map. Pm me or Wellingtionn in game.
Wellingtion - Currently living on Malachite
[Jun 30, 2005 5:53:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.homestarrunner.com/    Coolman2003306 [Link]  Go to top 
belmarcon

Olivia Isle and/or Uxmal

Looking for a map that goes to Olivia Isle (can be from either island - Midsummer or Lynx) and one that goes to Uxmal (also from either island, either Verdant Atoll or Iris). Please look for Jendahara in game or feel free to PM me. We can work out a trade, or POE.
[Jul 1, 2005 3:05:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
martinazy

Ostreum-Wrasse Charts

Ahoy! I am looking to buy a few Interarch (Ostreum to Wrasse) Charts. Look me up in game as Smarti. Thanks
[Jul 2, 2005 9:39:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IcabobFreely

Looking for Wrasse to Osterum charts. Several needed, and am willing to pay for them. /tell Icabob in game to make arrangements.
Icabob of The Midnight Sun
And remember...
When you're having a really bad day, it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 muscles to extend your finger and flip them off.
[Jul 3, 2005 11:46:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    IcaTheBadOne [Link]  Go to top 
weddek

maps to xi

I need the maps oyster/park, delta/turongo, turongo/monsoon, monsoon/chaparral. You can pm me OR e-mail me OR contact me in-game as Vyse. Thanks! :D
Vyse
Captain of the Blue Rogues
[Jul 6, 2005 12:23:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zenda772

I need a map to Olvia Isle Help please!

I was meming the route and it fell apart now I stuck on Olivia and it was the last map I needed I have memed the whole ocean. My Pirate name is Kovee and I am on Midenight ocean.
[Jul 7, 2005 11:20:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

I'm looking to borrow/buy Remora to Horseshoe. Contact Jainasolo in game, or PMs here.

Thanks, Jaina
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Radiskull

all set with the old ones.

anyone have a monsoon/macaw?
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Radiskull at Jul 11, 2005 6:43:41 AM]
[Jul 11, 2005 6:43:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
goferchan

I'm looking for a Tinga-Orca or a Spring-HF chart. If anyone has one of those for a reasonable price, it would be awesome if you PMed me on here or sent a /tell to goferchan in game! Thanks!
[Jul 11, 2005 12:03:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drewdknows

vernal to iris needed

On Midnight
Looking for Vernal to Iris.

Willing to buy or trade some interarches for.
please /tell Drewbeard ingame.
Thanks!
[Jul 13, 2005 2:54:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeble

Need Nuptial - Ostreum, 1000 poe :)
Hypnos Score: 2.5

Wolfmanm says, "you are my outfit hero, greeble"

[Jul 18, 2005 6:27:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erie_M

Beta to any island in the Diamond archipelago

I'm looking to find a map from Beta Island to any island in the Diamond archipelago. Please help me!

Thanks
[Jul 19, 2005 12:07:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bewhoyournot

waterberry chart

AHOY

I am currently looking for any charts that'll get me to waterberry, look me up in the Midnight Ocean as Aayla, or private message me :)

~Thanks~
[Jul 22, 2005 1:05:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethminor

I am looking for a interarch map to go from Cnossos to Guava. I'm also looking for Iris to Vernal Equinox.

Look me up on Midnight as Katrinanne

Thanks,
-Kat :)
[Jul 22, 2005 3:20:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
protoclown

In need of 3 maps

I need to purchase 3 maps to finish off memming Midnight:

Islay of Luthien to Nuptial (Inter-Arc)
Nuptial to O'Reilly
Waterberry to Boyle

Willing to negotiate coin or services for new/good maps. Contact Pinder in-game or email me at proto-pinder at usa.net.
Pinder, SO of Marine Knights
Sailed into the sunset...
[Jul 23, 2005 8:38:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates