• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 657 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
jasandrea

Unpaid Pirates and Training Reply to this Post

I booched my registration in some profound way and ended up logged in under one name and not the one I paid for and yadda, yadda, all of which doesn't matter, because I kind of wanted to change my pirate name anyway, so I just came up with a new pirate for the account I actually paid for. But what I did notice, when I had created a pirate under an unpaid account, was that in the on the boat training, when the captain tries to give you a bandana, it won't let you put it on, but he won't stop telling you to put it on. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. That's going to make it awfully hard for newbies who actually need the training and aren't just doing it for nostalgia's sake.
----------------------------------------
Jacquilynne
Elder Cod of The Yo-Ho Yo-Yos, Looterati
Ruby Arch: Where the brigands are Ultimate and the players used to be.
[Oct 27, 2003 8:36:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    jacquilynne [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates