• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 974 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
The_Vixen

Midnight Download Reply to this Post

I'm just wondering if there will be another release of media for Midnight and if so when could I expect that. I know I'm not alone when I say on dial-up it takes awhile and I need to plan accordingly so that I don't leave my crew high and dry on the money making trail.

Any information would be appreciated.
----------------------------------------
Lilymorgan
No One Important of the flag No One Cares Who I Am Anymore
[Oct 26, 2003 3:27:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RebelliousBaby79 [Link]  Go to top 
lilewyn

Two hours or more? Reply to this Post

Since ye've brought it up, an estimated size for the download would be nice also, if one is forthcoming.

I hate te say it to my crewmates, but if there's a download for Midnight, right now I might as well not connect at all, as by the time the two hour download for Azure finishes, Midnight will be only a few hours away.
Azure: Yvette, Lilewyn
Midnight: Yvette
Elsewhere: "Hey, you!"
[Oct 26, 2003 5:12:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.threerings.net [Link]  Go to top 
timethian

In the same regard... Reply to this Post

Have there been talks/considerations for releasing independant executables that we can download off the web as opposed to using the auto-updater, for those of us for whom the 300 minute wait to update is prohibative?

Or for that matter, going to a system that recognises which files/whatnot were actually downloaded before, for those wondeful times when you're 230 minutes through and it hangs/crashes/you get disconnected by an unthinking roommate? :)
[Oct 26, 2003 8:47:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raerlynn

Re: Midnight Download Reply to this Post

Your client can access midnight by pressing "More Options" then choosing the ocean from the drop-down box there
My page about me.

I suffer fools all day long as part of my job. I make fools suffer me as part of my fun.
[Oct 26, 2003 12:22:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Raerlynn99    Raerlynn65 [Link]  Go to top 
The_Vixen

Raerlynn wrote: 
Your client can access midnight by pressing "More Options" then choosing the ocean from the drop-down box there

I know. My concern is that with a new ocean I will have to download new media. On dial up that takes awhile.
Lilymorgan
[Oct 26, 2003 12:26:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RebelliousBaby79 [Link]  Go to top 
DarstTLon

Check this thread out - all the questions are answered there....

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=38586#38586
May yer cup o' Rum ne'er be empty,

Cheers,

[size=18]Darst T'Lon

Darst, Snr Officer and First Mate of the Falcons o' the Seas
[Oct 26, 2003 12:34:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
The_Vixen

Thank you ever so much! May Good Pillagin be yers on Midnight!
Lilymorgan
[Oct 26, 2003 1:24:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RebelliousBaby79 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates