• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 966 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
OniPanda

Still having to download massive amounts of media Reply to this Post

I posted this before, but I'm still having to download almost 3 hours worth of stuff after I download the small little update. Now I won't be able to play puzzle pirates until tomorrow since I'm on dail up and not the only person who uses my computer :/
[Oct 25, 2003 3:08:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
The_Vixen

Re: Still having to download massive amounts of media Reply to this Post

You aren't alone. It took me an hour and a half on dial up and NOW it isn't working because of some bundle initialization failure. SO I may have to clear the cache and start from SCRATCH! At this rate I'll play sometime on Tuesday.
----------------------------------------
Lilymorgan
No One Important of the flag No One Cares Who I Am Anymore
[Oct 25, 2003 3:10:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RebelliousBaby79 [Link]  Go to top 
mhtbfw

Same problem here, been said over and over and over again though there seems to be no solution or an inkling of wat we can do to fix it.
"It's not the sword(stick), it's how you weild it"
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheCosmicChz

Aye, I'm in the same lot. . .

It downloads a small ammount a media, checks the media, then commences t'download the whole bloody 2hrs worth a'it =( Not 'appy making . . .

Ah, but there is portent a'DSL in m'household soon, a 'appy pirate I shall be
--Dcurd :
Not the cap'n of Dcurd's crew
Stick-wielder of questionable sanity-or something
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    NotSoDreadDcurd [Link]  Go to top 
macey34

Same problem here after waiting and downloading for 2 hours now I keep getting this message. About bundle initialization failure. I am beginning to get aggravated. I like this game and I payed to play it but I don't want to delete my whole media cache that will take forever to download it all again. If anyone knows what I need to do to fix this problem let me know.
Macey
Stockard
Captain of Faol Fairge
[Oct 25, 2003 8:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates