• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 808 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
TheDisrupter

Account sharing... Reply to this Post

As an account will cost 50 dollars, would it be legal for me account share? Like my sister could play as one pirate, and I could play as another?
[Oct 25, 2003 11:15:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kraken

Re: Account sharing... Reply to this Post

Ye may want to take a read at this. Paying close attention to paragraph number 9. (its actually the second paragraph labeled 9)
----------------------------------------
Gorth

Midnight:
-Senior Officer of Dastardly Deviant Devils.

Azure:
-Owner of Spring Blade Iron Monger on Spring Island.
-Senior Officer of Dastardly Deviant Devils.
[Oct 26, 2003 2:28:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheDisrupter

>_<
I have to pay double if, say, my sister and I wanted to play together? That sucks soooo much...
[Oct 26, 2003 11:06:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

No, it doesnt. Its fifty dollars per Beta tester, which isnt a lot. And that way, if your sister does something to get banned, you dont get banned too.
----------------------------------------
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 26, 2003 11:14:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates